TRON: Evolution 
 If you guys want new DLC.....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
CaptainCR
User

RE: If you guys want new DLC.....

on Saturday, August, 20, 2011 11:45 PM
you guys need to stop being so damn negative and think positive, and gee, maybe if you guys would actually effin listen to me and try to effin contact disney and bombard them with requests for more DLC they might actually listen
and who ever said the game bombed is wrong, it didn't bomborder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Sso02V
User

on Sunday, August, 21, 2011 2:28 AM
How many nine month old games made by developers that don't even exist anymore get brand new DLC?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 21, 2011 3:18 AM
Sso02V Wrote:How many nine month old games made by developers that don't even exist anymore get brand new DLC?

Not many, but it's not like it's the end of the world if we bug them about it, is it?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, August, 21, 2011 10:41 AM

CaptainCR Wrote:
and who ever said the game bombed is wrong, it didn't bomb

Sorry, but I'm not wrong.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, August, 21, 2011 9:13 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

CaptainCR Wrote:
and who ever said the game bombed is wrong, it didn't bomb

Sorry, but I'm not wrong.

it didn't sell badly but it didn't sell great either, it didn't get terrible reviews but it didn't get great reviews either. there are still alot of people who love and play the game and ppl are still buying it..so yea..it didn't bomb

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 23, 2011 9:47 PM
Still holding out on buying this game. I'll buy it when I can find it for about $2.50 Just not my type of game, unfortunately. And Robert Iger's vision (noted in the above article) isn't really what I'd be looking for in a new Tron game either (mobile apps/social gaming), so I may not be playing any Tron games for a long while.

Tron 2.0 comes closest to what I'd like to see in a new installment. I see a lot of things that could be done better, but that is more the style I was hoping for in Tron Evolution and that I hope for in the future.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, August, 28, 2011 11:49 PM
Traahn Wrote:Still holding out on buying this game. I'll buy it when I can find it for about $2.50 Just not my type of game, unfortunately. And Robert Iger's vision (noted in the above article) isn't really what I'd be looking for in a new Tron game either (mobile apps/social gaming), so I may not be playing any Tron games for a long while.

Tron 2.0 comes closest to what I'd like to see in a new installment. I see a lot of things that could be done better, but that is more the style I was hoping for in Tron Evolution and that I hope for in the future.

unbelievable.....

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 12:10 AM
Traahn Wrote:Still holding out on buying this game. I'll buy it when I can find it for about $2.50 Just not my type of game, unfortunately. And Robert Iger's vision (noted in the above article) isn't really what I'd be looking for in a new Tron game either (mobile apps/social gaming), so I may not be playing any Tron games for a long while.

It's not really a "vision" as much as it's just corporate strategy. Their mobile games are selling better than their console games, so naturally, they're going to put most of their resources towards mobile games. I don't like it either, but business is business..

Tron 2.0 comes closest to what I'd like to see in a new installment. I see a lot of things that could be done better, but that is more the style I was hoping for in Tron Evolution and that I hope for in the future.

While I do somewhat agree, I do think that there are some elements of the world of Tron Legacy that wouldn't make a smooth transition into an FPS (mostly thinking about mobility here, Evolution nailed it). Regardless, an FPS set in The Grid would be incredibly cool if backflips weren't a required part of walking around.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Traahn
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 1:37 AM
CaptainCR Wrote:unbelievable.....
Not really. Propaganda Games went bye-bye because many others apparently agreed. The game wasn't worth their hard-earned cash. Have you not been playing video games for very long? I think thats the only way to not see the game has several shortcomings. Either that, or you get overly pleased and giddy by anything that has a Tron logo and visuals slapped on it

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 1:45 AM
Traahn Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:unbelievable.....
Either that, or you get overly pleased and giddy by anything that has a Tron logo and visuals slapped on it

After almost a complete decade of absolutely no Tron at all, I was most definitely overly pleased and got very giddy at anything with a Tron logo and visuals slapped on.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

emdeesee
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 9:33 AM
I'll be the last to argue that T:E is a game without shortcomings. For example:

• Platforming/freerunning aspects are not all that. I've argued elsewhere that Anon is a hack-job Flynn whipped out in a couple of hours. That's why he keeps missing these simple jumps.
  • On rails. Among the best aspects of the game are the things we (well, I) like about TRON: the visuals. But Anon is restricted to going directly from Point A to Point B, with no opportunity to explore and appreciate the environment.
  • Monotony. This is closely related to "on rails". Freerun, derezz some doods, repeat. This is made a little better if you dink around with the special discs. An open world, side missions, and random encounters would help greatly.
  • The design smell of this game points powerfully to a desire to squeeze out a franchise game on a budget and short development schedule. The events depicted in the game bear only minimal resemblance to Quorra's narrative in Legacy, for example.

On the other hand, the voice acting is good to excellent, with Olivia Wilde's performance particularly outstanding. The visuals are good, even if the segues to and from cut scenes are a little choppy.

But all that applies only to single player mode. Multiplayer is excellent and fun. I would probably have quit playing this game a while back, if I were only playing because it's TRON; I keep playing, though, because the multiplayer modes are just so much fun. I would buy more DLC if it were available. (Probably not skins, but surely maps.)

I only realized after the fact, that progression in multiplayer mode enhances the experience of the story mode, by opening a wider variety of gameplay. If you avoided the grids while playing through the story, like I did, you missed out...

Traahn
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 9:45 AM
I admit I havent looked much into the multiplayer mode. I'll check it out more

I'm giddy with Tron stuff, too, but I guess not to the point where I blindly accept everything as the best, perfect fun, with no improvement possible... With nothing frustrating, with no poor decision made

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, September, 04, 2011 6:38 PM
I agree TRON EVOLUTION does have short comings, but they don't stop it from being an awesome game

cirlin
User

on Sunday, September, 11, 2011 9:08 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:I agree TRON EVOLUTION does have short comings, but they don't stop it from being an awesome game
Ditto, on that feeling.
I was dismayed when I heard it was going to be a 3rd person action game, and it far from perfect. However I was quite pleased with the final product.
It's on Amazon right now for between 8 and 30 dollars, so it might be worth a look for you.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, September, 13, 2011 12:42 AM
After it drops another $5.50 from that $8 low end I'm in no hurry to play it

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, September, 20, 2011 9:20 PM
Traahn Wrote:After it drops another $5.50 from that $8 low end I'm in no hurry to play it

kinda silly to feel like waiting that long to play a game.

most die-hard Tron fans here really enjoyed the game. don't see why you feel the need to wait for such an outrageous price drop

Nar78
User

on Friday, September, 23, 2011 6:55 AM
Tell you what, this has nothing much to do with the game development but I recently lost all access to my account on Windows Live Gamer tag which in turn affected my game itself which in turn made me say "wow...this SUCKS". Simply because my live account which is forcefully the same as my hotmail account, got hacked and now I can't access it.

This alone RUINS the game. Without a live account, you can't save any progress nor can you play multilayer online without it. Whoever thought this was a great idea should be put out of commission. Now I have to recreate a new account and replay the entire thing all over again in all difficulty settings and aawwwhh forget it! At this point I am open to using cheats to regain everything back if theres anything available because the thought of having to go through all of that again is just painful.

The game is kind of fun in multi player when there's MANY players available to play against. However it's usually 90% Russians with pings so high, it's almost pointless play.
The single player is fun the first time around. But to revisit it just to accomplish the same linear objectives all over again....well.... You gotta be a die hard fan to have no problems doing it again and again. I'm not a die hard fan. Just a fan of the first movie.

I get bored playing the same maps over and over. Usually spend no more than 20 minutes playing before i shut down and give it a rest for days to weeks.

This game deserves a price tag of 10.00 dollars since the multiplayer option is now more than half dead. No new DLC content, nada.
Sorry Capt, I know you love this game with all your heart and soul but some of us don't.

I wonder if we'll see a new Tron game and or movie soon. Doesn't really look too good.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, September, 23, 2011 12:12 PM
Traahn Wrote:Propaganda Games went bye-bye because many others apparently agreed. The game wasn't worth their hard-earned cash.

Wrong: Propaganda Games (along with several of Disney's other in-house developers, including Black Rock Studios) was closed because of Disney Interactive's shift of focus to mobile gaming (iPhone stuff, not DS or PSP).
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, October, 03, 2011 12:57 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Evolution bombed, and Propaganda was shut down. I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chances of new DLC are next to zero.

how did it bomb?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Saturday, October, 08, 2011 7:14 PM
Zuse Wrote: I just want a damn Tron multiplayer skin and I'll be happy. Shouldn't take anything to do, they already have his model in the game.

Agree. I'm annoyed that they have a Gibson skin and not a Tron skin. :\

Nar78 Wrote: Man, I've actually stopped playing this game for the simple fact that I'm always getting banned or booted off games whenever I pose a threat to the host. Usually a Russian or German. Its quite a turn off.

Ugh. I know how you feel...

I'm saddened that there aren't many players on the game anymore. I understand why but still... (well, at least Pokemon always has players.)

Even with effort, I think new DLC is next to impossible. Not gonna say why because others have already done a nice job of explaining that. But it would be nice.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 If you guys want new DLC.....