TRON: Evolution 
 If you guys want new DLC.....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 6:52 PM
...you are gonna have to spread the word about the game in hopes that more people will buy it. I just spoke to someone working for Disney Interactive earlier today and he said future sales of the game will determine future DLC. So if we want more DLC, more ppl are gonna have to buy the game...

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Zuse
User

RE: If you guys want new DLC.....

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 7:57 PM
I just want a damn Tron multiplayer skin and I'll be happy. Shouldn't take anything to do, they already have his model in the game.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

End of line

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 8:47 PM

Before we even talk about new DLC, would it kill them to release the second map pack on the PC? It's literally as easy as clicking a few buttons in UDK and compiling for another platform. I personally don't care about the maps myself, but I know a lot of people that do and are waiting on them. The certification process for GfWL will cost money, but they'll make that back.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 9:51 PM
I know I would love it under linux over here that is for sure.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, April, 21, 2011 6:02 PM

Nar78
User

on Thursday, April, 28, 2011 6:09 PM
Man, I've actually stopped playing this game for the simple fact that I'm always getting banned or booted off games whenever I pose a threat to the host. Usually a Russian or German. Its quite a turn off.

I'm leaving this game be for a while until I get the urge to play the story mode all over again. It was fun while it lasted.

The DLC should have came a lot sooner. The company is lame for never making them downloadable right from the start. Gamers hate going through hoops just to get skins or maps. If they were smart, they would have made these available without having to go through obstacles.
Personally, I no longer care to get more DLC. Im done with this game. Whoever is in charge of it, is LAME.
Even the score boards are hacked. Theres no reason to keep playing it as theres no reward aspect anymore since cheaters have found a way to gain ridiculous amounts of EXP points.

Blah...

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, April, 29, 2011 5:05 PM
Nar78 Wrote:Man, I've actually stopped playing this game for the simple fact that I'm always getting banned or booted off games whenever I pose a threat to the host. Usually a Russian or German. Its quite a turn off.

I'm leaving this game be for a while until I get the urge to play the story mode all over again. It was fun while it lasted.

The DLC should have came a lot sooner. The company is lame for never making them downloadable right from the start. Gamers hate going through hoops just to get skins or maps. If they were smart, they would have made these available without having to go through obstacles.
Personally, I no longer care to get more DLC. Im done with this game. Whoever is in charge of it, is LAME.
Even the score boards are hacked. Theres no reason to keep playing it as theres no reward aspect anymore since cheaters have found a way to gain ridiculous amounts of EXP points.

Blah...
how about u contact Disney Interactive and let them know?
btw what system do u play it on?
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, May, 04, 2011 9:48 PM
I doubt they'll care bro. I think they might have already moved on to other game titles. Sure, they'd read my dismay, but I really don't think it will go anywhere.
As a matter of fact, I already did contact them about the whole DLC thing and I never got a response. :/

I play on the PC.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, May, 05, 2011 11:38 PM
Nar78 Wrote:I doubt they'll care bro. I think they might have already moved on to other game titles. Sure, they'd read my dismay, but I really don't think it will go anywhere.
As a matter of fact, I already did contact them about the whole DLC thing and I never got a response. :/

I play on the PC.

did u use the link i posted to the live chat?

Nar78
User

on Friday, May, 06, 2011 1:45 PM
Nah, one of you guys posted a link their email instead. So I used that.

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, May, 06, 2011 10:19 PM
Nar78 Wrote:Nah, one of you guys posted a link their email instead. So I used that.

use the live chat instead. i've learned emailing companies gets u nowherewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

J1nx
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 6:56 PM
A few months back I had noticed while snooping around the files the assets for at least multiplayer skins were there, so it would seem that for skins, all that is needed is activation.

It's a shame so many game studios and publishers ignore the customers, choosing to stop support. Be funny if their precious profits started to seriously drop due to lack of customer loyalty.

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, May, 11, 2011 6:16 PM
J1nx Wrote:A few months back I had noticed while snooping around the files the assets for at least multiplayer skins were there, so it would seem that for skins, all that is needed is activation.

It's a shame so many game studios and publishers ignore the customers, choosing to stop support. Be funny if their precious profits started to seriously drop due to lack of customer loyalty.

can you do us all a favor and inform disney interactive of this via the live chat feature?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Nar78
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 3:44 PM
Here's the thing bud. No one is playing this game anymore. Every time I hit up the multi-player screen, I only see maybe 1 or 2 live hosts playing by themselves or with a couple of others. Usually from Russia or Germany. Both which LOVE to kick me off every time I join. They probably hate USA gamers or maybe its due to bad ping or maybe they just don't like being beat in any form of the game.
Either way, the game is pretty much dead. Almost as dead as Tron 2.0.

What good do you suppose it will do for live chat service to hear one or 2 people ranting about how jacked up it is for them to leave a game for dead when the game isn't bringing in anymore attention to itself with gamers of the PC kind?

Just seems like a waste of time to me. Common sense tells me that if these intelligent individuals had any intention of releasing these maps, they would have done so a long time ago.

I get if it bothers you to read a few of us ranting about it here since it wont do us any good either, but sometimes its just for the sake of conversation more so than rant about it. I'm hoping someone will crack the game apart and release those skins and maps by force.

I'll hit up that Disney Interactive live chat when I feel like hearing bs excuses and apologies.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, May, 16, 2011 1:33 PM
Playstation Network being down for over a month didn't help either. It really killed my enthusiasm for online multiplayer. I just don't see it ever being what it was.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, May, 26, 2011 2:22 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Playstation Network being down for over a month didn't help either. It really killed my enthusiasm for online multiplayer. I just don't see it ever being what it was.

well the multiplayer is still as fun as it was before same people that played it all the time are back along with new players who recently bought the game

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2011 11:41 AM
I've been talking to a guy who works for Disney Interactive and he said he'll speak with the big heads and see about them giving us more DLCorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Sso02V
User

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2011 1:14 PM
I really can't see this game getting any more DLC this late in its run.

This isn't to say that I wouldn't want more DLC, I'm just being realistic.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2011 1:24 PM

Evolution bombed, and Propaganda was shut down. I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chances of new DLC are next to zero.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Wednesday, August, 17, 2011 2:37 PM
my 2 biggest beefs are the lack of a Tron skin and 3d in multiplayer. light cycles are a trip in 3d!

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution