Game Grid 
 What color circuitry are you?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, May, 08, 2011 9:27 PM
What would your circuitry color be and why? Just thought I'd ask for fun.

My main Tron character that I created is young and rebellious, and in Evolution, GREEN is the color of the rebels, so I thought it would be a fitting circuitry color.

Also, what's your circuit style?

'Original' circuits are what were used in Tron
'Legacy' circuits are what were used in Legacy
'Hybrid' circuits are what will be used in Uprising (kind of a mixture of both, not too complex, not too simple)
'Inverted' circuits are like Tron, but kind of like in the comic strip. For example, Sark's suit is entirely red, and his circuits are black.
'Custom' circuits are different colors. Like in one member's avatar, it showed that there was RED where on a traditional costume, there would be WHITE.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: What color circuitry are you?

on Sunday, May, 08, 2011 9:33 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:What would your circuitry color be and why?

Pale blue, almost white. Revan is a User, but her code got corrupted so she can never get out of the computer.

LWSrocks2 Wrote:Also, what's your circuit style?

Hybrid.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 11:32 AM
I would have yellow circuitry because I would either be an independent/hacker program and/OR be loyal to the "dark side". Villains are the most fun

I would have the Legacy style of lights, I just think that style is so awesome Hopefully my Halloween costume will do it justice

End of Line.

mastercilinder
User

on Tuesday, May, 17, 2011 11:43 PM
As a program: Yellow - Hackers are cool and Tron is cyberpunk of course.

Design wise: This is hard. I want alot of circuitry and a portion of the pattern to be easily recognizable (Like Tron's). So a black suit like T:L, With circuitry like the original . . . so hybrid?

Maybe a Circle or an hourglass in the center of my chest, because of the name (Mastercylinder).abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LWSrocks2
User

on Friday, May, 20, 2011 11:00 PM
So what's the connection between yellow and hackers? Green's my favorite color, which is why I chose it- the Evolution rebels thing was actually kinda just a bonus :/

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, May, 20, 2011 11:56 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:So what's the connection between yellow and hackers? Green's my favorite color, which is why I chose it- the Evolution rebels thing was actually kinda just a bonus :/

Clu was yellow in , where he was a hacking program.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 5:17 PM
My circuitry color would be green (my favorite color), and my circuit design would probably be either Legacy or Hybrid (probably Hybrid.)

LWSrocks2
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 10:08 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:My circuitry color would be green (my favorite color), and my circuit design would probably be either Legacy or Hybrid (probably Hybrid.)

You chose the same color as me... the same circuit style as me... you have the same avatar I used to have...

We're going to get along well.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 11:14 PM
Purple. In a fanfic I'm working on, there's a group of hidden programs who live under the mesa from the ENCOM 511 system, and that's the color of their circuits. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2011 2:18 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:My circuitry color would be green (my favorite color), and my circuit design would probably be either Legacy or Hybrid (probably Hybrid.)

You chose the same color as me... the same circuit style as me... you have the same avatar I used to have...

We're going to get along well.

I believe we shall program.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

on Monday, June, 06, 2011 8:51 AM
I would have a white circuitry (Legacy) because you have more functions with that color.

END OF LINE
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

basserandstuff
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 6:01 PM
Having green circuits would be pretty cool, but not like teal. I'd want an actual green-looking colour. And I love the Legacy style. My favourite colours have always been green and black.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 6:14 PM
Curcuitry color:
Lime Green.... even though I have nothing to do with the Survivalists and the Rebels
Curcuitry style:
T:L style...

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

Aerial_Zero
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 8:19 PM
I have another character called Relay that has pinkish/purplish circuitry (she is a courier program). I just think that is an awesome color Purple is neat too, though I dont like fCon or the "brainwashed" programs.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

End of Line.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 9:15 PM
Her circuity is yellow honestly becuase it matches with her blue hair. But technically she would be a Independent Program since she's a random singing Program (UTAU). (although she sides with Tron and the Users.)

She has the 'Legacy' circuits.

just a side note: When I draw her outfit (she is my persona) I always add the nuclear radiation symbol on it. (long story, lol. let's just say i'm obsessed with nuclear power plants and my fave song is called "Meltdown".)

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, July, 26, 2011 12:04 AM
Light blue. My favorite!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Stroker
User

on Thursday, August, 25, 2011 10:33 PM
Green! Legacy
End Of Line...

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. "V" for Vendetta

Green.Bug
User

on Monday, October, 03, 2011 6:35 AM
My circuitry color is green. No argument to that

-I dont fight for the corrupt, but for the users.
-Bugs will help you in the time of need, user.

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, January, 18, 2012 11:25 PM
I would have to be yellow. Hacker program and independent.

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, January, 18, 2012 11:27 PM
I would have to be yellow. Hacker program and independent.

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid