Game Grid 
 What color circuitry are you?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
ExterminateTheDream
User

RE: What color circuitry are you?

on Wednesday, March, 14, 2012 10:43 PM
Inverted circuitry in bright blue and red. The red for my screwed up mind and bright blue because it's my favorite color.

_Masquerade_
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 10:15 PM
Although i haven't really thought about what my Tron persona would look like, I have a few rough ideas.
-Being an ISO, I have white-colored circuitry. Prismatic flashes of color appear once in a while.
-My circuitry style is hybrid. I come from way across the Sea of Simulation, even further from Tron City than Argon. The circuitry resembles the jagged style of Tron 2.0. On my chest is a circle with three lines radiating outward.
-My suit color is black.

_Masquerade_

deeahchur
User

on Saturday, January, 19, 2013 1:05 PM
Grayscale; white circuitry on black or gray; classic to 2.0, to KA Mod, to legacy, depending upon where experienced.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

simhook
User

on Tuesday, January, 22, 2013 2:29 PM
My main Tron character would have purple Legacy Circuits

I'm not sure what that colour stands for in the Grid... But I've seen a few characters with it, so I assumed it would be okay to use that colour. :Bwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Java
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 5:24 AM
Sue
I haven't played any of the games, just a movie fanatic

Hybrid

WHITE / RED - independent programs all the way, but there must be order if we are to be truly free of the users? The responsibility of freedomorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE.

Java
User

on Tuesday, February, 12, 2013 1:54 AM
Say, I know that white is the original suit color from the old system, but what's with the all white suit from Tron:Uprising. Is that different? if so, what does it mean?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

END OF LINE.

DawnStar
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 10:04 PM
Legacy style. Gold, with silver secondary circuits, and a gold triquetra symbol with a silver circle going through the three interconnected loops on the chest.

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, February, 16, 2013 1:52 AM
They all sound neat!!

I've got classic '82 looking glowing orange circuitry all over! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Java
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 8:33 PM
WOOT! always love '82 originals

Always thought it'd be interesting to see suit designs circa. Flynn's disappearance around '89

END OF LINE.

KieranovitchUltimate
User

on Thursday, April, 18, 2013 1:51 PM
I'd have the Legacy stuff, but green. REBELS ALL DA WAY MAN!!!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CUPRO
User

on Sunday, October, 20, 2013 8:20 AM
Yellow. I don't fight for anyone. And original, because the details are so great, so intricate, so inspiring.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

combatant_3
User

on Sunday, October, 20, 2013 11:06 PM
Legacy style with gray circuitry.

Hornet
User

on Monday, November, 25, 2013 12:15 PM
My colour is changing all the time, but now I'm red because I'm looking for Sark. x) And my c.style is hybrid, but it looks like original very much. I'll try to draw it later.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 What color circuitry are you?