General Discussion 
 Tron Tattoo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

Tron Tattoo

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 1:02 AM
I got this a few weeks ago, but wanted to wait until it healed up before sharing.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tronfan72
User

RE: Tron Tattoo

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 7:54 AM
Awesome! I always wanted to get the TRON Legacy ID Disc on my back.

BEGIN THE UPRISING

basserandstuff
User

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 6:04 PM
Really neat! I'm also tempted to get a Tron tattoo (just need to figure out what). Yours looks amazing and well done!

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 6:05 PM
basserandstuff Wrote:Really neat! I'm also tempted to get a Tron tattoo (just need to figure out what). Yours looks amazing and well done!
Get Tron's T.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Kat
User

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 8:49 PM
Dude, cool. It'd be nifty to get a small circuitry design, but it'd be hard to keep it small and still tie it in.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, June, 30, 2011 8:59 PM
Wow! That's awesome. I want the ISO symbol in glow-in-the-dark ink on my arm.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

gillzManiju
User

on Friday, July, 01, 2011 5:34 PM
That's a cool tron tattoo. I was gonna get something similar on my upper bicep.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

It be cool if dance star mickey or Rock Star Mickey showed up in tron.

Kat
User

on Friday, July, 01, 2011 8:07 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Wow! That's awesome. I want the ISO symbol in glow-in-the-dark ink on my arm.
If you do it, go with glow-in-the-dark, not UV-reactive, ink. There's a link about it on bmezine... hang on, let me find it...
http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Glow_In_the_Dark_Tattoos (though as always, YMMV and you could, of course, have the opposite reaction Shawn did depending on your personal sensitivities, but it's something to think about)

I think it'd be great to get a tattoo in GITD ink... especially the star map I want to get some day... though as always you have to be wary of what you're putting under your skin, esp. with these GITD and UV-reactive inks, it seems. I wonder, though, if the glow-ness degrades over the years...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

.hollow
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 2:04 PM
LIT Wrote:Get Tron's T.
Ive been thinking about this one for a long time! I really want to get the 4 blocks that make up his "T" just below my colar bone. The small one like in T:L. I think it would be so sick to get in glow in the dark too! Heck even if it was just black I'd like it! ^_^abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

walsh_Fever
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2011 7:13 PM
Sweet Dawg! Got any others?

veganxchris
User
" />

on Sunday, July, 10, 2011 9:17 PM
That's awesome, who did it? I'm working on finishing my sleeves then I'm most likely on to my tron back piece, can't decide exactly what all I want it to contain but it will be most excellent.

Anyone else got Tron ink? Love to see it.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"What program???"

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, July, 14, 2011 1:41 PM

Whoa radical man!! That is just awesome!!

and they have glow in the dark tats?
I wanna get a bit on my arm... in glow in the dark ink
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Websteria
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 12:01 PM
I haven't taken a pic lately, but here's a pic of my Light Cycle tattoo right after it was done:

PixelatedProgram
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 12:15 PM
If I were to get a Tron tat, I would probibally get the Tron "T" as well,
except half of it orange, and the other half blue.... abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

veganxchris
User
" />

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 4:03 PM
Websteria Wrote:I haven't taken a pic lately, but here's a pic of my Light Cycle tattoo right after it was done:

OMG THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME!

"What program???"

Websteria
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 11:45 AM
Thanks man. It hurt like a bitch, especially around the armpit area. :-)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

stacy_kodani
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 12:19 AM
Nice men,on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

veganxchris
User
" />

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 9:41 PM
Yeah, I know your pain. I have a Flash Gordon looking ray gun on my arm in the same exact spot, armpit was laaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeee. I tell ya though, my neck, oh lordy, whooooo! I was sweating bullets when I got that done.

"What program???"

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 9:53 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote: Wow! That's awesome. I want the ISO symbol in glow-in-the-dark ink on my arm.

I second this, I would get that.

@BlueTronWarrior-Dude, that's great. Nice colors and everything to.

@Websteria-Same goes for yours.

Yeah, I'd probably get the ISO symbol cause' I think it's stylish. (and i love the ISOs.)

DrP
User

on Tuesday, July, 26, 2011 5:51 PM
veganxchris Wrote:
Websteria Wrote:I haven't taken a pic lately, but here's a pic of my Light Cycle tattoo right after it was done:

OMG THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME!

I second that,... unbelievable!

END OF LINE

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Tattoo