General Discussion 
 Tron Tattoo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Kat
User

RE: Tron Tattoo

on Tuesday, July, 26, 2011 10:50 PM
veganxchris Wrote:Yeah, I know your pain. I have a Flash Gordon looking ray gun on my arm in the same exact spot, armpit was laaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeee. I tell ya though, my neck, oh lordy, whooooo! I was sweating bullets when I got that done.
I was thinking of getting a tattoo on my side at some point (hard to find a good spot to put a bigger design) and I hear that's pretty painful too...both over the ribs, and on the abdomen where there's nothing to "anchor" the skin. I haven't even decided yet if I'm going to get it, though, so I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I plan on getting a couple tiny designs soon on my wrists, so if I find I can't even take that, obviously I wouldn't plan on something bigger and in a more painful area. But, we'll see. Everything I've read--even from people with a lot of piercings-- says an industrial piercing hurts like a mother too and I just didn't think it was very bad at all... maybe my piercer just rocked, I dunno. I'm usually not all that tolerant to pain. (We'll see what my second one, with a different piercer, is like in a few months' time.)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Th3_Fa113n
User

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2011 12:25 AM
I have an idea for a tattoo....done in the black light ink...so in normal light you can't see it, but say if I were to go to a club with black lights....I want the Flynn Lives logo somewhere visible on me.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

bobinaustin
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 7:00 PM
here is my lightcycle tatt i got two weeks before Legacy came out
http://imgur.com/IAnVW

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 7:28 PM
There are two that I want, though I'll have to save up some money first. I want the ISO symbol on my upper left arm and I want the Tron symbol at the base of my throat, right over my collar bone. I want it to be blue but have blacklight/glow-in-the-dark ink over it so it can be seen in day or night.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Tattoo