Status Bar 
 Short Circuit Club (roleplay) [OLD 1.0!!!]

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 17 PagesNextLast
LIT
User

RE: Short Circuit Club (roleplay)

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 1:53 PM
LIT walks to Stellar and Zella, "Greetings, programs! Stellar that was some beautiful singing. You should sing it at the club. LIT looks towards the sea and sees splashing as if someone was swimming in it. LIT ignores it and chats with Stellar and Zella.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 2:43 PM
"Me and LIT where over there listening to your song, it sounded awesome!" Zella said with a smile. "But, the reason why I am really here is to explain to you what happened.."order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 2:45 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:"Me and LIT where over there listening to your song, it sounded awesome!" Zella said with a smile. "But, the reason why I am really here is to explain to you what happened.."
"What happened?" LIT asked in confusion.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 2:53 PM
LIT Wrote: LIT walks to Stellar and Zella, "Greetings, programs! Stellar that was some beautiful singing. You should sing it at the club. LIT looks towards the sea and sees splashing as if someone was swimming in it. LIT ignores it and chats with Stellar and Zella.

LIT walks up to Stellar and Zella, complimenting Stellar's singing. Stellar slightly flushes at the praise.

"I might think about it..."

PixelatedProgram Wrote: "Me and LIT where over there listening to your song, it sounded awesome!" Zella said with a smile. "But, the reason why I am really here is to explain to you what happened.."

"Thank you Zella. And... are you talking about your friends?"

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 3:49 PM
Greetings programs! Is there anyone here? *looks around* Oh, there is no one here. What type of club has no programs in it?? *listens to Daft Punk and drinks sweet bit/circuit glitcher mix while waiting for someone to show up*

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 4:22 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Greetings programs! Is there anyone here? *looks around* Oh, there is no one here. What type of club has no programs in it?? *listens to Daft Punk and drinks sweet bit/circuit glitcher mix while waiting for someone to show up*
(I am on chatzy if you wanna talk on there )

STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:"Thank you Zella. And... are you talking about your friends?"
"Your welcome.." Zella said as her smile slowly faded to a blank face. "And yes, I was talking about them.." Zella sat on a cube-like rock as she looked down at her hands. "It was the night of the purge, Starra, Akino, Jaz, Chrome, and I where in Arjia and we where just walking inside a mall and Chrome asked me if I could run home really quick and get him his pad ( what Jarvis has in the Disc battle scene). I said sure and I went outside to get in my light runner. There where lots of Sentrys and Guards on the street, but I didn't think anything of it. So then I got inside my light runner, went back to Tron City, then came back to see the mall that I was just in.." she paused, this part had always made her spine chill whenever the memory was thought of, "...Destroyed. Everyone was derezzed..The Guards said a few programs survived, but I never saw them again, so I presumed that all of my friends where gone." she stopped as she looked out into the Sea of Simulation. "Chrome, was my only friend who was an ISO.... Actually... We where more then friends..." she decided to stop right there before she started explaining their relationship which had always made her cry and feel depressed.

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 4:45 PM
Are you there, LIT?

Save Tron 3!

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 4:49 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Are you there, LIT?
(Ya, I logged off but it said I was online)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 4:59 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote: "Your welcome.." Zella said as her smile slowly faded to a blank face. "And yes, I was talking about them.." Zella sat on a cube-like rock as she looked down at her hands. "It was the night of the purge, Starra, Akino, Jaz, Chrome, and I where in Aljiria and we where just walking inside a mall and Chrome asked me if I could run home really quick and get him his pad ( what Jarvis has in the Disc battle scene). I said sure and I went outside to get in my light runner. There where lots of Sentrys and Guards on the street, but I didn't think anything of it. So then I got inside my light runner, went back to Tron City, then came back to see the mall that I was just in.." she paused, this part had always made her spine chill whenever the memory was thought of, "...Destroyed. Everyone was derezzed..The Guards said a few programs survived, but I never saw them again, so I presumed that all of my friends where gone." she stopped as she looked out into the Sea of Simulation. "Chrome, was my only friend who was an ISO.... Actually... We where more then friends..." she decided to stop right there before she started explaining their relationship which had always made her cry and feel depressed.

"I... I'm so sorry Zella. I wish I could understand what you went through but I don't think I have the capacity to. I've never had any friends so it's hard for me to imagine. I do know how bad the destruction was though. I was nowhere near it but I remember looking out and seeing structures collapsing... far away. Again, I'm sorry." Stellar said in a monotone voice.

She wished she could do more than just say 'sorry'.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:01 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:"I... I'm so sorry Zella. I wish I could understand what you went through but I don't think I have the capacity to. I've never had any friends so it's hard for me to imagine. I do know how bad the destruction was though. I was nowhere near it but I remember looking out and seeing structures collapsing... far away. Again, I'm sorry." Stellar said in a monotone voice.

"It's alright.... And I forgot to mention..... Akino and Jaz where UTAU and I can't really remember what Starra was...." she paused as she tried to remember what type of program Starra was. "-sigh-...... And, before the purge I was an MP3 program... Well I still am but I don't show it that often.." she got up and put her feet slightly in the water, making the water slightly glow wherever she walked. Then she saw a splash come from the water, but this time, it was closer then when LIT saw it.

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:04 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:"I... I'm so sorry Zella. I wish I could understand what you went through but I don't think I have the capacity to. I've never had any friends so it's hard for me to imagine. I do know how bad the destruction was though. I was nowhere near it but I remember looking out and seeing structures collapsing... far away. Again, I'm sorry." Stellar said in a monotone voice.

"It's alright.... And I forgot to mention..... Akino and Jaz where UTAU and I can't really remember what Starra was...." she paused as she tried to remember what type of program Starra was. "-sigh-...... And, before the purge I was an MP3 program... Well I still am but I don't show it that often.." she got up and put her feet slightly in the water, making the water slightly glow wherever she walked. Then she saw a splash come from the water, but this time, it was closer then when LIT saw it.
*a white light runner with blue and chrome highlights comes roaring in, Daft Punk blaring. It screeches to a halt, I jump off* Greetings program! Where have you been?

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:11 PM
trekking95 Wrote:*a white light runner with blue and chrome highlights comes roaring in, Daft Punk blaring. It screeches to a halt, I jump off* Greetings program! Where have you been?
"Oh! Hey Zec.. We where just hanging out.... Talking about stuff.." Zella looked at Zec's light runner. "Nice light runner you have there."

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:13 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:*a white light runner with blue and chrome highlights comes roaring in, Daft Punk blaring. It screeches to a halt, I jump off* Greetings program! Where have you been?
"Oh! Hey Zec.. We where just hanging out.... Talking about stuff.." Zella looked at Zec's light runner. "Nice light runner you have there."
Thanks! Is that splashing I hear over there?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:28 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote: "It's alright.... And I forgot to mention..... Akino and Jaz where UTAU and I can't really remember what Starra was...." she paused as she tried to remember what type of program Starra was. "-sigh-...... And, before the purge I was an MP3 program... Well I still am but I don't show it that often.." she got up and put her feet slightly in the water, making the water slightly glow wherever she walked. Then she saw a splash come from the water, but this time, it was closer then when LIT saw it.

"Akino, you say? Doesn't she have a few songs out? I remember hearing a song from a UTAU named Akino once." Stellar said.

She glanced over to where Zella was walking because a faint splash had hit her eardrums. A bit alarmed, she got up. Since the Sea of Simulation was a digital sea, there weren't any organisms like fish in it therefore there shouldn't be anything splashing around.

"Did you hear that?"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:36 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote: "It's alright.... And I forgot to mention..... Akino and Jaz where UTAU and I can't really remember what Starra was...." she paused as she tried to remember what type of program Starra was. "-sigh-...... And, before the purge I was an MP3 program... Well I still am but I don't show it that often.." she got up and put her feet slightly in the water, making the water slightly glow wherever she walked. Then she saw a splash come from the water, but this time, it was closer then when LIT saw it.

"Akino, you say? Doesn't she have a few songs out? I remember hearing a song from a UTAU named Akino once." Stellar said.

She glanced over to where Zella was walking because a faint splash had hit her eardrums. A bit alarmed, she got up. Since the Sea of Simulation was a digital sea, there weren't any organisms like fish in it therefore there shouldn't be anything splashing around.

"Did you hear that?"
"Could it be Tron?", LIT asked in excitement.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:41 PM
Stellar tilted her head to the side.

"I know he's rumored to be here but...?" Stellar said, her voice trailing off at the end.

She smiled at LIT's excitement instead. He was a security Program so he probably looked up to Tron. Stellar herself thought he seemed like a interesting character.

"And brave to..."

LWSrocks2
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:49 PM
(get ready for long post)

The doors opened. Their screech frightened him. "I.... I thought I wasn't done yet..." He mumbled in his bed. The only light came from the guards' circuits. "I've got a long time left..." Sorocks says, with tears in his eyes. The guards, saying nothing, forcefully snatch him from his bed, and carry him out of his cell. "I tried to... to explain..." He mumbles, as he's carried down the vaguely illuminated hallway. There used to be circuits to keep the prison lit up, but they've since faded and have never been replaced.

He's taken into a dark room, and thrown into a chair. The guards walk away, and everything is dark. His eyes close as he is quite tired, and he drifts into a deep slumber....

Sorocks is greeted by the beautiful sights of the grid sky. He looks down, and sees the floor of a recognizer. He looks around. Guards are all around him. The Rectifier, a huge ship floats not too far into the distance. He takes in the sights of the Sea of Simulation, until the Recognizer docks. The guards take Sorocks and board a Light Runner, and they drive off down the corridors of the Rectifier... until they come to Clu's room. Clu turns around. "Hello, there." He says, slyly. "Welcome back."

"You haven't lived up to your agreement." Clu says coldly. Sorocks snarls. "I thought we had a deal," he starts. "I let you free, you spread good word about me. Try to kill the... ahem... stereotypes that have been cast on me. They see the purge as genocide. Those of us that are more reasonable, of course, see it for what it really is. I rid the system of an imperfection, I did my job... I did what I had to do."

"I did what I had to do. The whole reason I invented that story was so I didn't get a bad rap with the security guards."

"So you told those people that I murdered your wife!?"

"I... I just..."

"No need to explain yourself, Sorocks. I let you off with a warning last time. THIS time, you're going to get the punishment you deserve."

"I get it... I can't sell illegal movies, but its fine for you to derezz thousands of innocent programs?" Clu clenches his fists.

"TAKE HIM TO THE GAMES!"

Before Sorocks gets a chance to speak, the guards grab his shoulders. Sorocks shakes them off. He reaches behind him, grabs his disk, and splits it into two in a Rinzler-like move. Jumping into action, he derezzes both the guards. Clu runs towards Sorocks, grabs him, and throws him into the next room. Sorocks jumps up, hurls his disks, which Clu deflects flawlessly. Clu grabs Sorocks, and throws him straight into the Rectifier machine. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

A red-circuited program named Zoron (who, if you havent guessed already, looks alot like Sorocks) walks into the Short Circuit Club and orders a drink. He looks at LIT, snarls, and orders a drink from Zec. His helmet retracts, and Zoron says in a digital voice, "I would like a Circuit Glitcher." He stares blankly at his Light Pad as he reads news.

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:49 PM
(If Tron is in the sea then why are we here? That means Kevin destroyed the grid)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

LWSrocks2
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:54 PM
trekking95 Wrote:(If Tron is in the sea then why are we here? That means Kevin destroyed the grid)

(I dont think the events of this RP take place after the end of T:L, I think it's before. Tron being in the sea was probably just a slip-up)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:55 PM
You! So Clu finally did it to you, Eh? Or do you remember me, mindless sentry? (by the way, we are at the sea, not in the Club)

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 17 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Short Circuit Club (roleplay) [OLD 1.0!!!]