TRON: UPRISING Comic-Con 2011 Footage Reel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
cool83
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Comic-Con 2011 Footage Reel

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 1:47 PM
Here is a link.

http://www.tgdaily.com/entertainment/57592-tron-uprising-trailer-is-liveon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Mayorcan
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 2:56 PM
At last! Very cool, indeed! The concept art is enigmatic enough...can't wait for this show to premiere in 2012!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 5:04 PM
WOW!!!!! Looking forward to seeing it. Also, and looking forward to hearing more info about TR3N when it becomes available. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

cool83
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 8:28 PM
I was excited just to find it, even more so after seeing it. I've got major goose bumps. Can't wait to see the first spread of adds and t.v. spots. Disney, please make sure to push this series on every channel you have. It will draw quite a crowd.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

cool83
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 11:22 PM
This is a poster that was given out at Comic-Con for Tron: Uprising, from what I've read.
http://www.insidethemagic.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/tron-uprising-poster.jpg

ChessMess
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 12:40 PM
Looks great but why on earth did they go with the elongated legs?

HEX_MIRROR
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 1:01 PM
ChessMess Wrote:Looks great but why on earth did they go with the elongated legs?

This is what I'm wondering. I hope they tweak the models before the final release, because everything else looks great...I know they're programs, guys, but they have anatomy too. :/abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND
[Fancy Siggy Coming Soon]

Jalen
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 1:55 PM
If anyone wants to download the video, right click this link and hit Save File As. You will need to play it with VLC Media Player.

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/worstpreviews.com/conversion/332837.flv

I carefully searched my Activity window after playing the video and found that.

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 10:54 PM
I'm real concerned about the possible conflict between UPRISING and Legacy. Does the fact that Clu thinks he killed TRON ignores Legacy's scene that he fought him and repurposed him as Rinzler?

Does UPRISING ignore the Tron : Evolution as canon?

I'm excited for the cgi series but I'm very concerned that if Tron gets his ass kicked and is wounded badly in the first place, does it mean he healed up and joined up with Flynn in Legacy right before Clu and his guards attack them? How can this make sense if Beck is supposed to be the next Tron?

And if in UPRISING, Flynn gets outed and the ISOs are wiped, then how can the LOST writers explain that scene in Legacy where Flynn and Tron are together, laughing jovially before getting dialed in by Clu?

Mayorcan
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 11:29 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I'm real concerned about the possible conflict between UPRISING and Legacy. Does the fact that Clu thinks he killed TRON ignores Legacy's scene that he fought him and repurposed him as Rinzler?

I'm excited for the cgi series but I'm very concerned that if Tron gets his ass kicked and is wounded badly in the first place, does it mean he healed up and joined up with Flynn in Legacy right before Clu and his guards attack them? How can this make sense if Beck is supposed to be the next Tron?

And if in UPRISING, Flynn gets outed and the ISOs are wiped, then how can the LOST writers explain that scene in Legacy where Flynn and Tron are together, laughing jovially before getting dialed in by Clu?

I don't understand where you are coming from. From everything I gather, Uprising fits perfectly between Evolution and Legacy (or Betrayal and Legacy, to be fair). The general scheme of things to play out on the Grid of Flynn from 1989 to 2010 goes something like this.

1989: Flynn loads Anon system monitor in response to Abraxas virus attacks; Clu betrays Flynn and Tron, taking down the latter while Flynn escapes. Tron is not derezzed, however, and manages to escape himself (doubtlessly because Clu sees Flynn as the bigger threat). Anon, Quorra, and other sympathetic programs work to spread the word about Clu's corruption, though they fail to stop the Iso purge. Anon and Abraxas are derezzed; Zuse adopts the Castor alias; Flynn takes in Quorra as his apprentice.

1990-2010: Clu begins imposing order on the System without opposition and with the help of re-purposed programs like the Black Guard and General Tesler. Beck meets the injured Tron, who sees a chance to start a revolt against Clu by training a new kind of security protocol. In spite of this, Tron is captured at last by Clu and re-purposed into Rinzler. Nonetheless, the uprising that Beck starts continues.

2010: The events of Tron Legacy occur.

The 1990-2010 stuff include the events of Tron Uprising, including all that the show will cover that we currently do not know about. But that, of course, is where the fun begins! Wouldn't it be a chilling season finale for Beck to face Rinzler?

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 2:53 AM
Mayorcan Wrote:
I don't understand where you are coming from. From everything I gather, Uprising fits perfectly between Evolution and Legacy (or Betrayal and Legacy, to be fair). The general scheme of things to play out on the Grid of Flynn from 1989 to 2010 goes something like this.

1989: Flynn loads Anon system monitor in response to Abraxas virus attacks; Clu betrays Flynn and Tron, taking down the latter while Flynn escapes. Tron is not derezzed, however, and manages to escape himself (doubtlessly because Clu sees Flynn as the bigger threat). Anon, Quorra, and other sympathetic programs work to spread the word about Clu's corruption, though they fail to stop the Iso purge. Anon and Abraxas are derezzed; Zuse adopts the Castor alias; Flynn takes in Quorra as his apprentice.

1990-2010: Clu begins imposing order on the System without opposition and with the help of re-purposed programs like the Black Guard and General Tesler. Beck meets the injured Tron, who sees a chance to start a revolt against Clu by training a new kind of security protocol. In spite of this, Tron is captured at last by Clu and re-purposed into Rinzler. Nonetheless, the uprising that Beck starts continues.

The 1990-2010 stuff include the events of Tron Uprising, including all that the show will cover that we currently do not know about. But that, of course, is where the fun begins! Wouldn't it be a chilling season finale for Beck to face Rinzler?
*Exactly* That's a great summary and makes sense. That would be a chilling season/or even series finale. A finaly battle between Beck and the re-purposed Tron..now "Rinzler"... indeed.

Now WTF is going on with FAILtube? How can a DISNEY made video clip with music from the animated show somehow have "Universal Music Group copyrighted content" when the music and the visual content is OWNED by Disney/Buena Vista??? That's some ridiculous nonsense right there!

Man, FAILtube is p*ssing me off more and more, with the ads, the video commercials put in front of trailers and other youtube Vlogs, the censorship, there non response to videos filled with bullying and hatespeech, and other inappropriate crap that is still on there. But someone dares to do a tribute video to some great 80's new wave song and Youtube either removes it or places ads all over the damn video!

YOUtube, used to be about the people signed up and using Youtube to show their own videos, do vlogs, make and post cool tributes to great music, etc etc. and now it's been turned into an internet TV channel filled with commercials and ads for CRAP and more useless corporate sponsered crap! Google/Yahoo/FailTube is the real life MASTER CONTROL PROGRAM. >:-( /End rant.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Argent
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 2:57 PM
For those still having problems with the video, this might work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7N6ALoDR7A

Apparently that's from the official Disney Youtube channel, and I'm viewing it fine from here in the US, so if you couldn't see the other links for whatever reason, enjoy. : )

cool83
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 4:11 PM

Just to make it easier.

Awesome, it works on my G1. Thanks for the link.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 4:25 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I'm real concerned about the possible conflict between UPRISING and Legacy. Does the fact that Clu thinks he killed TRON ignores Legacy's scene that he fought him and repurposed him as Rinzler?

I do see what you're getting at, but what I'm trying to point out is in Legacy, we see Flynn's back story that when Tron got attacked and lost, Flynn got away. But does it make sense for CLU to be that stupid to "kill" Tron and walk away??

In other words, the writers are asking us to forego logic that Clu is stupid to walk away from Tron, when he was smart enough to assimilate him to his side which would have been done already the very first time.

Clu would NOT leave Tron on the ground 'dead' and walk away only to find out he lives again and he has to capture and repurpose him. Did we SEE CLU chase after Flynn in that scene? NO.

In the Marvel comic, Tron may have gotten away with it, but we saw it differently in the Legacy film. Who's at fault here? Marvel's editors or the screen-writers? It's Marvel due to the editing gaff from lack of communication to maintain consistency. I know for a fact that the comic version of Tron: Legacy's back story is NOT consistent with the film, to a degree.

And if so, where was Tron hiding out at? Flynn's safehouse? I say this because Flynn's safehouse would have been the first thing Tron would go to to heal up and lay low. I don't own the Tron: Evolution game because I don't have the game consoles for it, but I did read the Wiki page on it.

Quorra's back story being rescued by Flynn was not consistent. The legacy film version has her explaining being surrounded by enemies closing in until Flynn got her out of a bad situation, while in Evolution, Wiki states she collapsed after ANON derezzed and Flynn showed up.

Why did'nt Quorra tell Sam about the story of Radia being the last ISO relating to Evolution? This would've added more meat to the origin.

This is my problem with writers today half-assing around NOT thinking everything through, DESPITE the fact that the game developers worked hand in hand with the film producers, sharing the same studio and resources.

As for someone mentioning Beck vs. Rinzler, I would NOT be surprised about it either. That's the way to end the series and kill him.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 4:54 PM
Um. I my view I think in Tron Legacy, like in some narrative stories, sometimes a character's dialogue is meant to be taken *figuratively* or that their speaking in *relative terms* and not in specific, literal terms..

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

RenegadeProgram
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 5:55 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:

Greetings, Mayorcan:

I think you may be right on the money with your timeline. It makes perfect sense in a chronological (in terms of the passage of years). Also, I do have a feeling that at the end of the 12 episodes, Beck will be forced to go up against Rinzler. How will that turn out? Here's my POV on that:
1)Beck will be derezzed badly by Rinzler;
OR
2)Beck will be damaged badly and then go underground to join the cause of the ISOs

That's my 2 cents. We'll see. Also, I hope they do away with the elongated legs, Jay Leno chin thing that other cartoons (i.e., Transformers Animated) are guilty of.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

LIT
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 11:09 AM
I like how at 19 seconds they show the original guards and mix them up a little bit. Who were those people from 0:33 to 0:37?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 12:43 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:
Wouldn't it be a chilling season finale for Beck to face Rinzler?

Yes. A thousand times yes.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:
Now WTF is going on with FAILtube?

Well, think of it like this: You upload a video containing music you don't have the proper copyright to re-use. Thing is, you're uploading that video to Youtube's servers, so they have full authority over what stays and goes, and, since they don't want to get into legal trouble with copyright laws, they generally remove those videos at the request of record labels.

On mature rated videos, those are generally pretty easy to spot based on name and thumbnail alone. From what I've seen, they are very good at response to flagged videos.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

c1
User

on Friday, August, 05, 2011 9:52 AM
I like the music. Hopefully they will release a new soundtrack with Daft Punk.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

IluthraDanar
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2011 9:57 PM
In the video that's on youtube
at about 0:11, the picture of what I must assume is Tron City, looks an awful lot like a future San Francisco or something. Is this what the Grid looks like pre-Legacy? We saw little of that. It's almost too big for the Grid. There seem to be mountains with lights going up the side. Plus those huge buildings. Nice for a cartoon but impossible for a budgeted film. But is this really the Grid?

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Comic-Con 2011 Footage Reel