Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Okay, we CAN now figure out the general size and dimensions of the Grid!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Moses613
User

RE: Okay, we CAN now figure out the general size and dimensions of the Grid!

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 2:39 PM
The thing about the 60 miles, I do know. Got it from some Disney-approved or published fanzine.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 2:43 PM
That is very small, considering the all the places besides Tron city.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kaisergrendel
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 7:51 PM
trekking95 Wrote:That is very small, considering the all the places besides Tron city.

Perhaps the map as a concept art demarcates the extent of the events that happen in the film. It certainly covers it. Also did anyone notice the the linear valley-like terrain in the Solar Sailer scene? It seems consistent with the path the Sailer appears to take on the map.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 8:00 PM
So your saying the grid would have grown since the map was made?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kaisergrendel
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 8:08 PM
trekking95 Wrote:So your saying the grid would have grown since the map was made?

Possibly Or it's also possible this is all they bothered to make since all the events in the film occur inside it.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2011 10:04 PM
I always found it strange that there was only ONE city that all of the programs lived in. Really?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kaisergrendel
User

on Thursday, November, 03, 2011 1:19 AM
Kat Wrote:I always found it strange that there was only ONE city that all of the programs lived in. Really?
I'm pretty sure more were depicted in Evolution? I seem to recall a city of Isos too, and some kind of installation in an Outland-ish area.

Besides, if space/population is low, what's wrong with just one city?

Kat
User

on Thursday, November, 03, 2011 7:00 AM
Kaisergrendel Wrote:
Kat Wrote:I always found it strange that there was only ONE city that all of the programs lived in. Really?
I'm pretty sure more were depicted in Evolution? I seem to recall a city of Isos too, and some kind of installation in an Outland-ish area.

Besides, if space/population is low, what's wrong with just one city?
Yeah, there's supposed to be an outlying Iso civilization.

But it's rare that that many beings would all be alike enough to want to live in one city. That's WHY we have different cities-- because one set of people wants something different, and strikes out for other areas. Whether they don't get along with the people/culture in a city, or they don't like the crowding, or whatever. They're likely to say "see all that space out there?" and go out to build. It's not unlikely that a city would hold that kind of population-- there are supposed to be a couple million programs, right?-- but nobody, in hundreds of cycles, said "hey, let's try somewhere else"?

(I assume that once Flynn went into hiding, they COULDN'T move elsewhere because they may not have had the ability to build on their own. And it's possible that if they did live other places, Clu may have forced them back to one city so they were easier to control. But before that??)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kaisergrendel
User

on Thursday, November, 03, 2011 7:32 AM
Kat Wrote:there are supposed to be a couple million programs, right?-- but nobody, in hundreds of cycles, said "hey, let's try somewhere else"?

1. Didn't the Isos do just that?
2. Perhaps Basics are not independent as humans are? They seem to be far more focused and inflexible on their particular "functions" than we are. For example, I'm pretty sure humans don't take being wedged into a wall while on standby as well as Sirens do.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Moses613
User

on Sunday, November, 06, 2011 8:16 PM
The map on the wall of Flynn's lab HAS to be outdated, since it was left there in 1987. The Tron Universe has since of course grown exponentially by then. So let's say the map was accurate in it's day, but not when Sam finally made it in.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Okay, we CAN now figure out the general size and dimensions of the Grid!