TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising was AWESOME!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DV8ER
User

Uprising was AWESOME!!

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:09 PM
I LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait for more!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

HooDooMan
User

RE: Uprising was AWESOME!!

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:33 PM
I totally agree! The episode itself was fantastic! Watching it in 1080p on my 60 inch HDTV was amazing! The colors were so much more vivid than watching a YouTube stream on my computer monitor. The animation was so beautiful. One thing I did notice was Paige's colors are orange and red. On my computer monitor, it looked like she had only orange on her suit.

Now, for the bad news (in my case)...The idiots at AT&T U-Verse decided to "stream" the episode, apparently. The audio sync was off by about 1 to 1.5 seconds, and there was a popping noise in the audio from the "download stream" coming through my surround sound speakers. It was REALLY annoying! I recorded it on my DVR, and so it recorded it like that, with the audio out of sync. So I'm pretty ticked off. Hopefully, they'll fix the audio sync for the encore presentations. I know it was just for this episode because when it ended, and Phineas and Ferb came on, the popping noise immediately went away and the audio sync was perfect again, so it was definitely some kind of streaming issue. Oh well. I still enjoyed it.

I'm so excited about this series! I can't wait for the regular episodes. I REALLY hope they release this series on Blu-ray. We're back on the Grid, Programs!
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Green Tank Commander
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:37 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:The audio sync was off by about 1 to 1.5 seconds, and there was a popping noise in the audio from the "download stream" coming through my surround sound speakers. It was REALLY annoying! I recorded it on my DVR, and so it recorded it like that, with the audio out of sync. So I'm pretty ticked off. Hopefully, they'll fix the audio sync for the encore presentations. I know it was just for this episode because when it ended, and Phineas and Ferb came on, the popping noise immediately went away and the audio sync was perfect again, so it was definitely some kind of streaming issue.

Yeah the sound was a problem for me too. Annoying but I wasn't going let that ruin my Tron night.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:38 PM
Yeah, Direct TV's feed of Disney X D HD was the same, a 1.5 sec out-of-sync audio that didn't get better until the last 10 seconds... and a weird popping noise in the background to. wtf was up with that?

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 11:27 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Yeah, Direct TV's feed of Disney X D HD was the same, a 1.5 sec out-of-sync audio that didn't get better until the last 10 seconds... and a weird popping noise in the background to. wtf was up with that?

My computer setup in my room has my cable modem next to my speakers, and I hear that popping noise all the time when something is downloading, whether it's a web page or a file. I think it's electrical interference noise from the data packets downloading through the modem and so I hear the noise in my speakers as crosstalk. The noise actually goes away if I move the modem away from the speakers, so it's a proximity issue. I'm thinking that the file used in the feed by all the broadcast providers had that crosstalk noise embedded in it.

I just watched it again and the popping noise stopped immediately when the credits started. It was irritating, but I'm still excited....It's TRON!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 12:24 AM
Aw man, totally missed it!!!!!!!!!!
That's what happens what you get a cold and now that its almost all gone you are happy so you forget about the show!

Anyway back on topic.....

Do you think the will play the first show again over the weekend?
Also will the next show be next Friday?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Imbroglio
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 12:52 AM
I thought it was ok. The animation and the strange body shapes looked like stuff from the Aeon Flux animation that ran on MTV.

I think that Bodhi guy was a reference to Bodhi Lee from the old Photon show based on the live action game of the same name from the early 90s.

Was that guy with the monk haircut supposed to be the same one from TL that jumped off the cliff because he didn't want to play games anymore?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 1:10 AM
Oh man, that was AMAZING!!! I can't wait for June 7th!!!

On a side note to that, look what I found on the Phoenix Comic-Con website FAQ page:

Click image for larger version.

trekking95 Wrote:Also will the next show be next Friday?

The next new episode will be on Thursday, June 7th.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Green Tank Commander
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 1:11 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Aw man, totally missed it!!!!!!!!!!
That's what happens what you get a cold and now that its almost all gone you are happy so you forget about the show!

Next showtime i see is 6:00 pm Monday on Disney xd, 8:00 pm Tuesday on Disney, then Thursday at 8:00pm on Disney xd. I just realized that if I use upper case letters for Disney xd it looks like Disney . Funny.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 1:17 AM
Just found that too!!!!
So it was the same one as on youtube?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 1:18 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Oh man, that was AMAZING!!! I can't wait for June 7th!!!

On a side note to that, look what I found on the Phoenix Comic-Con website FAQ page:

The next new episode will be on Thursday, June 7th.
Thats funny! Also just saw who would be there, too bad I can't go! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 2:11 AM
yes it the same as what was on youtube, "Beck's Beginning"

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

jonwes
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 2:22 AM
It is much better in HD. I love this show. I really hope it's as successful as it deserves to be. I DVR'ed it, but I already got the free HD version from iTunes.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 2:49 AM
jonwes Wrote:It is much better in HD. I love this show. I really hope it's as successful as it deserves to be. I DVR'ed it, but I already got the free HD version from iTunes.
Well I just downloaded it from iTunes so I will have to just DVR the rest.
Thanks for letting me know it was there!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 2:59 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Oh man, that was AMAZING!!! I can't wait for June 7th!!!

The next new episode will be on Thursday, June 7th.
Thats funny! Also just saw who would be there, too bad I can't go!

Aww...it would have been nice to meet another Tron-nut in person....Oh well...

On that note, I'll be going on Saturday and Sunday and I'll be wearing a Star Trek costume(black pants, long sleeved blue shirt, science insignia pin, communicator, etc), if anyone else here /is/ going to be there on those two days and you see someone in that outfit(you'll probably see a lot of people, but still), call out "Hey, Spark!" and I'll respond.

Now back to the topic.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 3:03 AM
Wow, that's cool your going and in costume!!
Are you going to get an autograph from any of the actors?

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 6:22 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Wow, that's cool your going and in costume!!

I'm getting the Photo Ops w/ William Shatner and the Star Trek TNG cast, and I'm hoping to get those autographed, yes. And since I'm wearing the science pin, mom gets to wear the engineering pin...oh no, that makes her a redshirt.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 10:15 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:Wow, that's cool your going and in costume!!

I'm getting the Photo Ops w/ William Shatner and the Star Trek TNG cast, and I'm hoping to get those autographed, yes. And since I'm wearing the science pin, mom gets to wear the engineering pin...oh no, that makes her a redshirt.
Don't panic, let's all remember that Picard is a red shirt too (sort of) You have almost nothing to worry about...... I think.
You might want to be on the safe side though and keep a real close eye on her, just in case.

LIT
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 10:34 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Aw man, totally missed it!!!!!!!!!!

They will play it again on Disney X D on the 21th at 7pm ET. Hope this helps.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

tronfan72
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 1:49 PM
My Time Warner Cable also had the same sound issue. It was out of sync and had the weird poping noise. I dont think it was a problem from any provider, I think the problem was on Disneys side.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BEGIN THE UPRISING

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising was AWESOME!!