Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Quorra to appear in TRON: Uprising!!!!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 3:14 PM
Seattle PIWrote:Missing House and Olivia Wilde's Thirteen? You may find some solace in Olivia's return to TV as an animated character in Disney X D's Tron: Uprising. In the July 5 episode, she lends her voice to Quorra, the character she played in the 2010 movie Tron: Legacy.
Viewers will learn Paige (voiced by Emmanuelle Chriqui) once knew Quorra as a fugitive hiding in her hometown. The flashback scene occurs after Paige crashes on a remote island and reflects on her past. Once Upon a Time creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, who developed this series after writing Tron: Legacy, say characters from the film will be used sparingly.
"We'll bring [them] in only when it's important and will have a real impact," says Adam. Plus, Edward confirms they are currently developing another big-screen Tron, in which Olivia would star.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvguide/article/Keck-s-Exclusives-First-Look-Tron-Reboots-Olivia-3607093.php#ixzz1wqykq7CB

HOLY , that is the best news I have heard in days!!!!!?!?!?!?1
I AM SO EXCITED!?!?!?!1 ALSO MY 300TH POST!!!

So it is known that Paige once knew Quorra! What are the chances of that happening!?!?!

Here is an exclusive photo!!

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowDragon1
User

RE: Quorra to appear in TRON: Uprising!!!!!!!

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 8:17 PM
YES! awesome.

Dammit Disney make a plushy doll of Quorra already! ffs

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cirlin
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 9:56 PM
Darn, you beat me to the punch posting this
Awesome news though!

magnum
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 11:18 PM
Saw that posted on FB today

HooDooMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 06, 2012 1:29 AM
VERY COOL! I just KNEW there was a link between Quorra and Paige! I mentioned it in one of the other threads, since Quorra was originally named Paige early on in the development of TRON: Legacy. I'm really interested to see how that plays out in the flashback scene. This show just keeps getting more and more AWESOME!

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 2:21 PM
Ooh, seeing Quorra in this show would be awesome! And random note, I love the art style.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 4:52 PM
Aw yeah! MY favorite TRON girl in what is probably going to be my favorite TRON related piece of media? Pinch me programs, I must be dreaming.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PunkMaister
User

on Thursday, June, 14, 2012 9:30 PM
This is awesome news. i hope it all leads to another film or a Tron live action series.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 12:14 AM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:Aw yeah! MY favorite TRON girl in what is probably going to be my favorite TRON related piece of media? Pinch me programs, I must be dreaming.

Okay. *pinches ananymouspunk89* You have now been pinched.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:YES! awesome.

Dammit Disney make a plushy doll of Quorra already! ffs

I've been wanting a Rinzler plushy(that purrs when you hug it) since Legacy came out in theaters. I'll probably end up having to make it myself, though.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 1:09 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I've been wanting a Rinzler plushy(that purrs when you hug it) since Legacy came out in theaters. I'll probably end up having to make it myself, though.
Search Rinzler plushy, there are pictures of ones that people have made.
Not sure if they purr though, but a sound chip from a plash cat would fix that!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 1:18 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:I've been wanting a Rinzler plushy(that purrs when you hug it) since Legacy came out in theaters. I'll probably end up having to make it myself, though.
Search Rinzler plushy, there are pictures of ones that people have made.
Not sure if they purr though, but a sound chip from a plash cat would fix that!

I know. I've seen the pics.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

epicpwner333
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 9:42 PM
It also appears that in this particular episode, "Isolated", that Beck(as Tron) is also stranded on that same island and makes a truce with Paige after fighting, presumably to get off of it.

LIT
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 11:06 PM
epicpwner333 Wrote:It also appears that in this particular episode, "Isolated", that Beck(as Tron) is also stranded on that same island and makes a truce with Paige after fighting, presumably to get off of it.
Where did you find that info, from the This Season On TRON: Uprising promo?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 3:08 AM
So freaking awesome!
I could not have imagined that they would bring in a connecting character into the storyline so quickly, regardless if it's a flashback. Kudos to the writing team.
What really floored me was Kitsis confirming development on the third film.

Danial92
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 3:50 AM
WOW, Quorra to appear in TRON uprising, can't believe it.......^^
We're all so excited.........

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING