TRON: LEGACY 
 Who is a Spin Master hater?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
digit
User

Who is a Spin Master hater?

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 10:11 PM
I know you are out there. Identify yourself programs.

I want to say I think Spin Master did a good job. It wasn't great; it could have been better. But I like most of what was made. I am still wondering how Quorra and Clu never got 2nd heads, and why we never got a figure for Jem, 8" versions of some characters, or the 2 figures that were shown in the beginning of the actual movie.

But, overall, I like the toys they made. I think it's disappointing to see them still on clearance at various locations
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Sso02V
User

RE: Who is a Spin Master hater?

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 4:41 AM
Yo. Shoddy quality, near-nonexistent articulation, needlessly bulky electronics, discs that don't even fit in their hands, and a price too high compared to similar figures of the same size. No wonder stores were still sitting on almost full stock a year later.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

digit
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 1:38 PM
I don't open them. Are you saying they cannot hold the discs?

The most disappointing figure for me is the deluxe Sam Flynn. That just doesn't look like him

The best figure is Rinzler. He looks good and comes with an armory of accessories that you can distribute to other guys.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Kat
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 6:22 PM
digit Wrote:The best figure is Rinzler. He looks good and comes with an armory of accessories that you can distribute to other guys.

Hrm. Rinzler: the Barbie of the Grid.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 2:06 PM

Well I bought a Reco.. and Kevin Flynn Light Cycle...
and a couple Identity Discs..

I like the Discs..
I just feel they need to stay lit up the whole time..
but that was fixed with people who know how to mod them..order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 3:06 PM
Kat Wrote:
digit Wrote:The best figure is Rinzler. He looks good and comes with an armory of accessories that you can distribute to other guys.

Has long as he doesn't start talking like Barbie we should be alright.

"Come on everyone, let's all go shopping!" where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 9:38 PM
EXODUS Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

Has long as he doesn't start talking like Barbie we should be alright.

"Come on everyone, let's all go shopping!"

Since he doesn't say much of anything... who knows what's going on in his head? (Let's face it: the two probably have about the same brain power, eh?) If Barbie was even remotely goth, poor Ken wouldn't stand a chance.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 11:35 AM
I think it was discussed that Quorra and possibly CLU were to have their un-helmeted heads in the second series of figures that were never made.

I will be honest I didn't buy any when they first came out. When the toys hit clearance at Target I did get a Kevin Flynn Encom 786 cause I thought it would make a great display piece. Well, that ended up causing me to continually buy all the toys. haha. I have most except both Lightjets, the majority of the diecasts and Castor(of course).
As for the quality...Im kinda torn. The level of detail on the small figures is pretty darn good and when you get to the larger figs we even get the "hex print" detail on the costumes, which is my favorite detail.(Aside from the metal disc you get with the 12-inch Figs)
I only have one small fig open, Sam Flynn. He holds his disc just fine and I can put him in a variety of poses that hold pretty well. Now, he did come apart once when I tried to pull him out of the Light Runner (split him in half as I pulled), but other than that has been good. I like the light up feature but I sometimes think it should have been just used on the larger figures and not the 3 3/4.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 1:07 PM
i really did like all of the figures that they created. the only thing i had a problem with was the lack of variety the figures had, because they only included a few characters. Rinzler and CLU are my favorite 8" figures that were created, but i was kind of hoping for an 8" Kevin Flynn, Tron without helmet and white circuitry , and Quorra. the discs that they created also had a good sculpt, but unfortunately lacked good lighting. good thing, i am actually modding them all three today (actually I'm modding the Sam Flynn disc for my TRON: uprising beck costume) where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 1:57 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:good thing, i am actually modding them all three today (actually I'm modding the Sam Flynn disc for my TRON: uprising beck costume)

Very cool, I hope that you post up some progress pics of the costume as it comes together.

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 5:16 PM
hopefully i will be able to! my black bodysuit and reflective tape just arrived, ive got the helmet ready for fiber glassing, and now all im waiting for is my EL tape to arrive, and then i have to go get some craft foam, shoe goo, and reflective paint and im all set!

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 5:18 PM
Do you know if the core figures can fit in Kevin Flynn's light cycle? I am trying to fit a Sam Flynn I just bought in there. He isn't fitting, unless, perhaps, he steers with his feet.

I just picked up some yellow 3 3/4 inch clu's at a kmart. I didn't realize they weren't all orange. I'm very happy right now order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 5:28 PM
the Rinzler figure i have will fit in my Kevin Flynn light cycle and my Sam Flynn light cycle.

-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 5:40 PM
I got him in, and I got the door to shut, but his head is pushed against the steering bar D:

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 8:06 PM
digit Wrote:Do you know if the core figures can fit in Kevin Flynn's light cycle? I am trying to fit a Sam Flynn I just bought in there. He isn't fitting, unless, perhaps, he steers with his feet.

I just picked up some yellow 3 3/4 inch clu's at a kmart. I didn't realize they weren't all orange. I'm very happy right now
You got the feet in? I couldn't get the head! Star Wars figures fit nice since they are shorter, you would be surprised how nice a white Stormtrooper looks with a white light cycle.
I like the orange Clu better since to me he looks more orange in the film, but the yellow Clu is a bit more rare so good find!

Do I hate Spinmaster? Hate is a strong thing. I don't hate anyone, I hate what they do. So yeah I hate the marketing. The figures and vechicals are nice but there should have been more of the characters and some helmetless ones. And of course more Castors, since I have one and know how nice they are I would have it where everyone could own one!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:20 PM
trekking95 Wrote:You got the feet in? I couldn't get the head! Star Wars figures fit nice since they are shorter, you would be surprised how nice a white Stormtrooper looks with a white light cycle.

I guess. Once you close the hatch, it's tough to tell what is going on in there.

trekking95 Wrote:I like the orange Clu better since to me he looks more orange in the film, but the yellow Clu is a bit more rare so good find!

Yeah, I got a pair of them. Had no idea until I got home. I get irritated by the orange because it doesn't match his picture. I looked, and was like, wth? I still have a problem with deluxe orange

trekking95 Wrote:Do I hate Spinmaster? Hate is a strong thing. I don't hate anyone, I hate what they do. So yeah I hate the marketing. The figures and vechicals are nice but there should have been more of the characters and some helmetless ones. And of course more Castors, since I have one and know how nice they are I would have it where everyone could own one!

I think they gave good variety. A jack of all trades, albeit a master of none. I really wish they had made Clu's tank from the first movie.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:38 PM
yknow, now that im thinking, what if NECA made TRON figures? i know they did the 2.0 figures, and they are really nice, so why wouldnt they make figures for the original, legacy, and possibly uprising? the quality would be superb!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:50 PM
I still see 2.0 figures at Five Below, but they only have the woman. Would have bought them if they had all 4 guys (even though I'm not a huge fan of the game).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:54 PM
@digit
Oh you mean the deluxe Clu. In the 4 in. size orange looks better but yellow looks better on the larger deluxe one. Its too dark of an orange they use.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:54 PM
Double post!! Inky Blinky Sue

Save Tron 3!

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed