TRON: LEGACY 
 Who is a Spin Master hater?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
digit
User

RE: Who is a Spin Master hater?

on Saturday, June, 30, 2012 6:33 PM
Man, I just found a deluxe SF light cycle for $6 at Ross. Talk about one man's junk being another man's treasure

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 9:33 AM
dude, thats where i got my Sam Flynn light cylce! if you have any of the figures opened, you can put them inside of his light cycle, because the figure the light cycle comes with isn't very detailed. i think the only character that can't fit in there is Kevin Flynn

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 9:58 AM
Cool. I was just about to ask that. I manage to get it out of the box without destroying the box. It isn't that easy to do, hehe, my Kevin Flynn cycle has a destroyed box due to my impatience.

I have a Sam Flynn that I opened. His right thigh is a little weird; the ball is not all the way in the socket, but it shouldn't be noticable when he is in the crouched position. I'm going to put him in there right now.

--EDIT--
Cool. Here he is.

http://dos-man.webs.com/cycle.jpg

A nice piece. I'm really glad I bought him now. His card was crushed, and his leg was a little strange-looking, but he looks great in there :}

Thanks for the info. I may do the same for Clu's cycle when I get one.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 11:20 AM
digit Wrote:Cool. I was just about to ask that. I manage to get it out of the box without destroying the box. It isn't that easy to do, hehe, my Kevin Flynn cycle has a destroyed box due to my impatience.

I have a Sam Flynn that I opened. His right thigh is a little weird; the ball is not all the way in the socket, but it shouldn't be noticable when he is in the crouched position. I'm going to put him in there right now.

--EDIT--
Cool. Here he is.

http://dos-man.webs.com/cycle.jpg

A nice piece. I'm really glad I bought him now. His card was crushed, and his leg was a little strange-looking, but he looks great in there :}

Thanks for the info. I may do the same for Clu's cycle when I get one.
dude, i wish the light cycle would have came like that! that looks awesome with the Sam Flynn figure inside the box with the light cycle! nice job bro!

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 11:49 AM
Thanks. Like I said before, it takes a lot of patience to open the box, haha.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 2:00 PM
i dont even remember if i kept the box of mine.... maybe i did....on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 3:46 PM
I kind of wish they didn't put those two peepholes on there; it takes away from the artwork. The box would look better without those.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 6:47 PM
digit Wrote:I kind of wish they didn't put those two peepholes on there; it takes away from the artwork. The box would look better without those.
i don't think its the peepholes that are bad, i think its that yellow color around it that just really does not blend in with the rest of the box.

-Beck

digit
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 7:06 PM
Well, the whole feature really lacks any punch. The image is really plain and uninspired. I'm glad they didn't do that with all the vehicles.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

EXODUS
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 7:06 AM
becktherenegade Wrote:i dont even remember if i kept the box of mine.... maybe i did....

I've got ALL the original packaging for ALL my stuff! Their in a black garbage bag in the corner of the attic.
Also, does anyone keep the RECEIPTS of everything special they buy? (and I'm not just talking about Tron stuff either-any books, CD's, DVD's etc that I think are very collectable I keep the receipts too).

becktherenegade
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 10:17 AM
EXODUS Wrote:
becktherenegade Wrote:i dont even remember if i kept the box of mine.... maybe i did....

I've got ALL the original packaging for ALL my stuff! Their in a black garbage bag in the corner of the attic.
Also, does anyone keep the RECEIPTS of everything special they buy? (and I'm not just talking about Tron stuff either-any books, CD's, DVD's etc that I think are very collectable I keep the receipts too).
wait, hold on, i did keep my boxes for most of my figures! i have them in the top of my barn with all of my other figure boxes!
i dont keep my receipts. i mean, im sure i have a few but, i dont think i kept all of them.

-Beck

digit
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 11:08 AM
I really feel like the packaging is one of the strong points for this line, and one of the things that Spin Master was good at. I would be far less interested in this line if I had to settle for loose items. I'm a packaging nut as it is, but with this line, it's even more important than usual.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 12:18 PM
digit Wrote:I really feel like the packaging is one of the strong points for this line, and one of the things that Spin Master was good at. I would be far less interested in this line if I had to settle for loose items. I'm a packaging nut as it is, but with this line, it's even more important than usual.
loose items? they have those?

-Beck

digit
User

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 4:31 PM
Fantastic score, a pair of 3-man light Jets at a far away TRU for $13 each. YES! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Who is a Spin Master hater?