TRON: LEGACY 
 Who is a Spin Master hater?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
becktherenegade
User

RE: Who is a Spin Master hater?

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 11:34 AM
digit Wrote:I really don't value articulation all that much because I'm primarily a MOC collector. I am wondering, though, what will happen when these batteries start to corrode. I may end up being forced to open the figures just to remove the batteries.
yeah, i take all of mine out and put them in cool positions. most likely, you will unfortunately have to take them out to replace the batteries.
and i actually have something to share with everyone. the Sam Flynn 8" figure and 12" figure was very... disappointing. so ive been searching around, and i found this. this is the figure that was given to the actor who played Sam Flynn, Garret Hedlund. this is the figure http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/sam-flynn-action-figure1.png why couldn't they have made all of the figures like this? wouldn't it be awesome to have a Clu, Sam, and, dare i say, a Tron like this? seriously, why didn't they do it for all the figures?

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

digit
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 11:57 AM
Wow. That is an outstanding likeness. Most likely it was the same body with a prototype head that never got approved to go into production.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 12:06 PM
digit Wrote:Wow. That is an outstanding likeness. Most likely it was the same body with a prototype head that never got approved to go into production.
either that, or since it was given to Hedlund, it could have been something they only did for him. i would have payed a good bit of extra cash for the figures if they looked like that.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

digit
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 12:08 PM
Could it be a custom that the actor paid for or received as a gift?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 1:19 PM
digit Wrote:Could it be a custom that the actor paid for or received as a gift?
well i watched a video, and it was given to him by whoever the directors (or whatever you call them) are of Spin master. I know it was custom done for him by the company, and by the look on his face it looked like a gift. but still, if they CAN do the figures that well and detailed, why didn't they do it for all of them?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-Beck

digit
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 3:14 PM
It's hard to say if Disney was being cheap or Spin Master was being greedy, but the line seemed to have been built to fail. I get the sense they didn't have much confidence in these things selling. That's a self-fulfilling prophesy, of course.

They really didn't do themselves any favor by releasing the movie a week or whatever from Christmas. Most parents had probably done most of their holiday shopping by that time. A lot of people didn't have time to go see it because of the holiday rush, and that includes me.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 5:11 PM
digit Wrote:It's hard to say if Disney was being cheap or Spin Master was being greedy, but the line seemed to have been built to fail. I get the sense they didn't have much confidence in these things selling. That's a self-fulfilling prophesy, of course.

They really didn't do themselves any favor by releasing the movie a week or whatever from Christmas. Most parents had probably done most of their holiday shopping by that time. A lot of people didn't have time to go see it because of the holiday rush, and that includes me.
yeah, i went to see it the day it came out, and i took two friends with me... we were the only ones there. i think there was a husband and wife in front of us, but that was it.
it was a horrible idea to release the movie so close to Christmas. although, weren't the figures released a good month or so before the movie?

-Beck

digit
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 5:21 PM
I'm pretty sure the figures were released early. That's fine for hardcore TRON fans, but your casual fan or newcomer isn't going to buy much from a movie he hasn't seen.

I actually never saw the movie in the theater. The weeks keep passing by, and you're like, heck with it, I might as well just wait for the DVD by now. I'm not big on movie theaters to begin with. They are a ripoff, and I hate crowds.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 6:37 PM
digit Wrote:I'm pretty sure the figures were released early. That's fine for hardcore TRON fans, but your casual fan or newcomer isn't going to buy much from a movie he hasn't seen.

I actually never saw the movie in the theater. The weeks keep passing by, and you're like, heck with it, I might as well just wait for the DVD by now. I'm not big on movie theaters to begin with. They are a ripoff, and I hate crowds.
dude i hate movie theaters as well. i don't like sitting with other people that are strangers to me and watching a movie with them. not to mention, i like to make comments as im watching a movie. I only go to movie theaters to see things that im just dying to see.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-Beck

Kat
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 8:50 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:not to mention, i like to make comments as im watching a movie. .

Um, yeah. Second time I saw it in the theater (this time in 3D), we were the only people there.

As I always relate, I'm a movie talker too, so I had no reason to keep my voice down at ALL that time. I still don't know how my partner puts up with me. (He always insists on sitting in the front row, though, so between that, and me usually only muttering when there are actually other people in the theater, I'm sure I never bother anyone but him anyway.)

I would see it in a theater again. Give me an excuse to wear the Gem eye makeup anyway (although a quick variant did show up on my face last time I went to Rocky Horror). Then again, I would loooove to see T82 in a theater as well.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

digit
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:44 PM
My biggest problem is the high costs of snacks. I don't appreciate being charged 5.00 for .25 worth of popcorn.

My sister forced to me to see crappy Avengers a few weeks ago, now they are getting really cheap and do not put butter on it.

I take that kind of stuff personally. Other than Star Wars, I usually have zero interest in seeing any new movies that come out.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:55 PM
digit Wrote:My biggest problem is the high costs of snacks. I don't appreciate being charged 5.00 for .25 worth of popcorn.

My sister forced to me to see crappy Avengers a few weeks ago, now they are getting really cheap and do not put butter on it.

I take that kind of stuff personally. Other than Star Wars, I usually have zero interest in seeing any new movies that come out.
yeah, i liked the avengers, but not as much as everybody else. the problem was because I LOVE marvel, but i love it because of Spider-Man. Spider Man is awesome, and since he wasn't in the avengers, i was very disappointed. as for the snacks, since i go with my family we always pack everything in my mom's purse. and if my mom isn't with me when i go, i wear pants with big baggy pockets and i fill them up with tons of snacks....

-Beck

Kat
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 10:25 PM
I smuggle candy too, but I'm not usually a candy eater at movies-- just popcorn and soda. Which are hard to smuggle! I suppose with one of those tote-bag-sized purses, a freshly-popped bag of microwave popcorn (or a gallon-size Ziploc of regular popcorn made any way you wish) and a 20-oz. of soda could be snuck in, but it sounds like more of a pain than it's worth and I can't stand purses anyway. I know, I know-- get creative like the drug traffickers. But that's too much effort for me. I'm not sewing popcorn to my scalp under a wig or building it into figurines or wearing it strapped to my body under baggy clothes or doing an internal carry. (Plus the fact that you'd walk in the door reeking like popcorn would be a dead giveaway no matter what method you used.)

I can live without snacks, though. Still, the price of a ticket sort of sucks. I should quit my job so I can just always go to matinees.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 11:01 PM
Kat Wrote:I smuggle candy too, but I'm not usually a candy eater at movies-- just popcorn and soda. Which are hard to smuggle! I suppose with one of those tote-bag-sized purses, a freshly-popped bag of microwave popcorn (or a gallon-size Ziploc of regular popcorn made any way you wish) and a 20-oz. of soda could be snuck in, but it sounds like more of a pain than it's worth and I can't stand purses anyway. I know, I know-- get creative like the drug traffickers. But that's too much effort for me. I'm not sewing popcorn to my scalp under a wig or building it into figurines or wearing it strapped to my body under baggy clothes or doing an internal carry. (Plus the fact that you'd walk in the door reeking like popcorn would be a dead giveaway no matter what method you used.)

I can live without snacks, though. Still, the price of a ticket sort of sucks. I should quit my job so I can just always go to matinees.
yeah, outside of a theater, i don't eat candy either. i just don't like theater popcorn that much though. i mean, its alright of course, but the microwavable kind in my opinion is better than the movie theater kind.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

-Beck

Kat
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 8:00 AM
I eat plenty of candy OUTSIDE of a theater... I just am not that into it while watching movies.

There aren't that many movies I NEED to see in a theater, but some are just more fun (the ones with lots of action or great special effects. Or, y'know, Rocky Horror!). I don't really rent movies or watch them at home, though, especially not when I'm by myself, so the theater is usually how I see stuff 'cause I go with my partner or my mom (I don't go to the theater by myself either, even if I want to see a film and don't know anyone who wants to see it with me. I guess I'm just a social movie-watcher, I dunno). And I've always really wished I could see the "real" Star Wars films on the big screen.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 9:28 AM
yeah, i want to see the original star wars trilogy in a theater. that would be awesome. and when i say the original, i mean the one that George Lucas hasn't gone through and screwed up completely.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-Beck

digit
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 10:57 AM
Don't tell me you're a Lucas hater! He didn't screw them up, he just made minor changes.

The only change that bugs me is the useless scene with Jabba meeting up with Han in the hangar. Other than that, I'm ok with everything else.

I'm not much of a ROTJ fan at this point thanks to poorly written scenes and Ewoks, so any changes made to that matter really don't matter.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 12:07 PM
digit Wrote:Don't tell me you're a Lucas hater! He didn't screw them up, he just made minor changes.

The only change that bugs me is the useless scene with Jabba meeting up with Han in the hangar. Other than that, I'm ok with everything else.

I'm not much of a ROTJ fan at this point thanks to poorly written scenes and Ewoks, so any changes made to that matter really don't matter.
no no, im a huge fan of star wars. heck, im even working on a replica helmet from the game "the force unleashed 2". the only problem i have is the very suddle changes such as Obi Wan's dragon call thing that they changed, making greeto shoot first, Darth Vader screaming "noooooooooo" when he throws the emperor into that big tunnel thing, and then them replacing the old Anikan Skywalker at the end of ROTJ with Hayden Christensen. and im not a big fan or ROST and AOTC but thats just because of Hayden Christensen. everything else is great

-Beck

digit
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 1:04 PM
Ah, I gotcha. I don't have the version where Vader screams. I haven't noticed any difference in Obi's dragon call. I guess it just depends what version you have.

I actually like Hayden, I'm one of the few I guess. So, I like that change. Makes more sense than having some random old guy standing there. But, like I said, it doesn't matter anyway, because I find ROTJ to be barely watchable anymore.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 1:39 PM
yeah, the one with the dragon call thats different is the newest remake that just came out on blu rayorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-Beck

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Who is a Spin Master hater?