Who is a Spin Master hater?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: Who is a Spin Master hater?

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:56 PM
@digit
Oh you mean the deluxe Clu. In the 4 in. size orange looks better but yellow looks better on the larger deluxe one. Its too dark of an orange they use.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 9:57 PM
I'm specifically talking about the 4" Clu. That's the one I found.

Are you saying there is a variation on the Deluxe Clu, also?????

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

digit
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 2:13 PM
Something that I just noticed is that some of the guys were made on 2 different size cards. I thought it was just Clu's Sentry who had the smaller cardback, but I now Rinzler on both size cards, as well as Clu. The difference is minimal, of course; it is only about an inch wider (at most).abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Kat
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 10:28 PM
Was there a Wave 1 and Wave 2 of the figures, the way there was with the diecasts?

It kills me that some of you are still finding these in stores. I haven't seen any for probably at least six months, and I don't think I ever saw them at any of the local discount stores (Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Burlington).

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

becktherenegade
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 12:43 AM
Kat Wrote:Was there a Wave 1 and Wave 2 of the figures, the way there was with the diecasts?

It kills me that some of you are still finding these in stores. I haven't seen any for probably at least six months, and I don't think I ever saw them at any of the local discount stores (Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Burlington).
check at a store called Ross, that's where i got my 12 inch clu. the other figures i found at target when they came out, along with the three identity disc.

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 5:33 AM
I agree about T K Maxx-they use to have some stuff, but now they dont seem to have ANYTHING at all!
The Entertainer also use to do Tron, but again, they dont do anything anymore.
Also there's a shop called Modelzone which use to have some Tron stuff (mostly figures, but now they only have the Ultimate Sam figure left (in abundance for some reason), and I've already got that one.
I wanted to get Ultimate Clu has well, but they sold out of him before I could.

digit
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 6:17 AM
There is quite a bit of product in stores here. The deluxe figures seem more readily available than the 4" figures, but I've found those also (except for Kevin Flynn). Stores include K-mart, Big Lots, Ross, Five Below, and Marshall's. I have not found the 12" figures anywhere. Not sure I would buy those, as they would take up a lot of space.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 11:17 AM
another place i found them is at the Disney outlet stores in st. Augustine and Orlando Florida. they have all four of the deluxe 8" figures and the TRON: betrayal comic. but then again, i go down to Florida a lot so unless you live there i doubt your going to want drive that far just for a few figures....

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

digit
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 12:06 PM
Eh, just about every Kmart around my area has deluxe figures marked at $8. They are $6 if you can find them at Big Lots (not as easy) and $5 if you find them at Ross (tough find). Kmarts put them in the clearance aisle, which is usually nowhere near the toys.

I'm a little disappointed with these deluxe figures. They clearly produced too many of them. The 4" figures are tougher to find, especially after I went around and cleaned everything out

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 1:41 PM
digit Wrote:Eh, just about every Kmart around my area has deluxe figures marked at $8. They are $6 if you can find them at Big Lots (not as easy) and $5 if you find them at Ross (tough find). Kmarts put them in the clearance aisle, which is usually nowhere near the toys.

I'm a little disappointed with these deluxe figures. They clearly produced too many of them. The 4" figures are tougher to find, especially after I went around and cleaned everything out
i liked all of the 8 inch figures other than sam.... something about his helmet just did not look correct....abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-Beck

digit
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 2:40 PM
Yeah, that is the worst figure of the group. He looks terrible. Which is exactly why I wouldn't buy the 12" version, as they look the same.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 3:42 PM
digit Wrote:Yeah, that is the worst figure of the group. He looks terrible. Which is exactly why I wouldn't buy the 12" version, as they look the same.
i bought the 12 inch one, just so i could have the set of both him and Clu, but it really doesn't look good in the face. the best figure out of all of them is Rinzler, but if you look closely, his circuitry actually is different than the one in the movie....
creative license i guess?

-Beck

digit
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 3:52 PM
I think Rinzler is very nice and has a nice arsenal of weapons. But the Black Guard probably is the most accurate depiction. He just doesn't have the nice weapon assortment.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 5:19 PM
digit Wrote:I think Rinzler is very nice and has a nice arsenal of weapons. But the Black Guard probably is the most accurate depiction. He just doesn't have the nice weapon assortment.
yeah. i wish they would have made a tron variant of Rinzler, where he had one disc and light up either a light blue or white.

-Beck

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 6:11 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:
digit Wrote:I think Rinzler is very nice and has a nice arsenal of weapons. But the Black Guard probably is the most accurate depiction. He just doesn't have the nice weapon assortment.
yeah. i wish they would have made a tron variant of Rinzler, where he had one disc and light up either a light blue or white.

A Tron variant would have definitely been nice. I mean, how can you reenact the flashbacks without him!?

I've seen some good looking customs out there made from a Rinzler and a Star Wars fig head.

I would absolutely LOVE a replica of the figures of Tron and CLU that were in the film, tho. I'd pay good money for accurate functional figures like those.

digit
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 8:19 PM
I'm shocked that they did not make those movie figures :{

I would like to know if anyone here is still finding the small die-cast vehicles on clearance. I found the grid limo and clu's ship at a five and below last week for just $2 each, but no luck finding any of the die-cast light cycles. I would like to complete the set (but not enough to pay secondary market prices over).

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Kat
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 9:06 PM
I"ll keep an eye out, but I hold out very little hope in my area.

I was this close to getting a 4" Rinzler at the time... but I managed to keep myself from doing it. If they'd had a Tron though, I would've been all over that.

I know there was supposed to be a wave 3 of the diecasts... Spark knows about it but I cant remember what all the vehicles were supposed to be. I know there was supposed to be a Solar Sailor (I know they did save some of the more cool stuff to come out in Wave 3 but then of course we didn't get it and I'm still heartbroken over that). I wonder if they meant to have another release of the figures too that would've included Tron, or if they really meant to leave him out. I guess they maybe thought having Rinz was good enough?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

digit
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 9:29 PM
I'm sure they would have just stuck a Tron head on somebody's body and called it a day. Toy companies like doing stuff like that.

I think it's a shame we got light cycles and whatnot instead of getting the classic tank or whatever from the first movie. I mean, we already have light cycles that are bigger and better, so that was a curious decision.

They should have made light cycle trails; people would have bought them.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

becktherenegade
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 12:13 AM
i still believe that a larger toy company like reel toys, neca, or mcfarlane should have made the tron figures (possibly even diamond select). the sculpt on them would have been so well, and the articulation would have also been awesome. i dont know if that would have made them light up more or less though. unfortunately, with that many light up features, its hard to put lights in the waist.
really, the only figures i want right now is an 8" flashback Tron, Flynn, and helmetless Clu. that would make me very happyorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-Beck

digit
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 10:38 AM
I really don't value articulation all that much because I'm primarily a MOC collector. I am wondering, though, what will happen when these batteries start to corrode. I may end up being forced to open the figures just to remove the batteries.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Who is a Spin Master hater?