TRON: UPRISING 
 The Price of Power

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
KingJ.exe
User

RE: The Price of Power

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 10:42 PM
That would be interesting, simply because of the reasons he might have kept it.. I can see him keeping it to remind himself not to become vengeful again. Then some snafu happens. Maybe he puts Dyson's disk on instead of his own on accident, and It both fixes him and messes with his memories.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

becktherenegade
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 11:32 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:That would be interesting, simply because of the reasons he might have kept it.. I can see him keeping it to remind himself not to become vengeful again. Then some snafu happens. Maybe he puts Dyson's disk on instead of his own on accident, and It both fixes him and messes with his memories.
yeah or somehow his memorized are erased by Tesslar or Cluabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

Argent
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 1:28 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:Because he hasn't been in any fights that necessitate using two discs?

Why are people automatically assuming that the second disc he's using is the one he picked up off of some random Black Guard mook he ganked during the fight at the crosswalk in Legacy? This is Tron we're talking about. If he's fighting with two discs as Rinzler, I'd like to think there's something more to the extra one than 'found weapon looted off of some faceless low-level program he crushed'.

Black guards are anything but low level.

Compared to Tron?

They're supposed to be like one rank below Tron in terms of skill level.

If the crosswalk fight sequence in Legacy was any indication, there's no comparison. I imagine they're not all created equal, but I figured it was pretty safe to assume that the ones accompanying Clu would be some of the more capable fighters in his army, and Tron destroyed them with almost contemptuous ease. So when I say 'low level', that's relative to Tron.

becktherenegade Wrote:quick speculation; what if he gets his second disc from this Dyson guy? maybe Dyson gets derezzed by Tron or someone else and he picks up his disc? or possibly he even takes Dyson's disc away from him as punishment?

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case. However their final confrontation ends up shaking out, Tron ends up holding onto Dyson's disc for whatever reason, and this subplot ends up explaining why he kept it and is fighting with two discs. Yeah, I think you may have nailed it.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 9:36 AM
becktherenegade Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:That would be interesting, simply because of the reasons he might have kept it.. I can see him keeping it to remind himself not to become vengeful again. Then some snafu happens. Maybe he puts Dyson's disk on instead of his own on accident, and It both fixes him and messes with his memories.
yeah or somehow his memorized are erased by Tesslar or Clu

It's Clu who obviously does that. After all, he's the only program who can rectify/repurpose others. Tessler can't.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 9:42 AM
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:Because he hasn't been in any fights that necessitate using two discs?

Why are people automatically assuming that the second disc he's using is the one he picked up off of some random Black Guard mook he ganked during the fight at the crosswalk in Legacy? This is Tron we're talking about. If he's fighting with two discs as Rinzler, I'd like to think there's something more to the extra one than 'found weapon looted off of some faceless low-level program he crushed'.

Compared to Tron?

If the crosswalk fight sequence in Legacy was any indication, there's no comparison. I imagine they're not all created equal, but I figured it was pretty safe to assume that the ones accompanying Clu would be some of the more capable fighters in his army, and Tron destroyed them with almost contemptuous ease. So when I say 'low level', that's relative to Tron.

becktherenegade Wrote:quick speculation; what if he gets his second disc from this Dyson guy? maybe Dyson gets derezzed by Tron or someone else and he picks up his disc? or possibly he even takes Dyson's disc away from him as punishment?

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case. However their final confrontation ends up shaking out, Tron ends up holding onto Dyson's disc for whatever reason, and this subplot ends up explaining why he kept it and is fighting with two discs. Yeah, I think you may have nailed it.

I have this feeling that Dyson had strong ties with Tron in the past. We have to question why he's so pissed off at him personally. Was Dyson responsible for the scars on Tron? It can't be because that was all Clu's handiwork.

But, I have this little nagging feeling that Dyson was supposed to be Tron's protege and Beck is the second one currently.

I don't think taking Dyson's disc gives Tron a two-disc capability. He's had that ability ever since he got transferred from ENCOM to the Grid. Look at the flashback scene again in Legacy. Tron pops out two discs on his own.

I'm concerned that the flashback scene with Tron and the Black Guard in Uprising might not match accurately with Legacy. One of my problems with Uprising is the attention to detail and consistency. Overall, the writing is excellent, but attention to detail and consistency is extremely important.

I have long suspected that Uprising was the writers' attempt to 'explain away' things they could'nt answer in Legacy.

EDIT: By the way, the fight scene with the Black Guards look great and dramatic. But does the trailer show it takes place on the bridge area in Legacy? And if Tron with scars was still standing, going after Dyson, then Clu just failed to finish it up.

So think about it. Why would Clu want to make a deal to 'heal' and repurpose Tron when he originally wanted him dead? He should've done that in the first place, but did'nt think of it.

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 10:36 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:

Compared to Tron?

I have this feeling that Dyson had strong ties with Tron in the past. We have to question why he's so pissed off at him personally. Was Dyson responsible for the scars on Tron? It can't be because that was all Clu's handiwork.

But, I have this little nagging feeling that Dyson was supposed to be Tron's protege and Beck is the second one currently.

I don't think taking Dyson's disc gives Tron a two-disc capability. He's had that ability ever since he got transferred from ENCOM to the Grid. Look at the flashback scene again in Legacy. Tron pops out two discs on his own.

I'm concerned that the flashback scene with Tron and the Black Guard in Uprising might not match accurately with Legacy. One of my problems with Uprising is the attention to detail and consistency. Overall, the writing is excellent, but attention to detail and consistency is extremely important.

I have long suspected that Uprising was the writers' attempt to 'explain away' things they could'nt answer in Legacy.

EDIT: By the way, the fight scene with the Black Guards look great and dramatic. But does the trailer show it takes place on the bridge area in Legacy? And if Tron with scars was still standing, going after Dyson, then Clu just failed to finish it up.

So think about it. Why would Clu want to make a deal to 'heal' and repurpose Tron when he originally wanted him dead? He should've done that in the first place, but did'nt think of it.
True, but at the same time, really i think any program has the capability to have two disc. beck caught Bodhi's disc along with his own and used both of those against him, and Sam used Kevin Flynn's disc and his own against Rinzler. sure, it never morphed together like Tron's, but that could all be Clu's doing once he re purposed him. and we also know that once a program is Derezzed their disc still survives. that means its probably possibly to wipe out the other programs data on the disc. Clu could easily put fake data on both of Tron's disc if for some reason Tron lost his memories.
and besides, the reason he wanted Tron dead was because Tron was so powerful. If Tron could be re purposed for his side, then Clu would have the ultimate weapon (a.k.a Rinzler)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

Sso02V
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 11:44 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Look at the flashback scene again in Legacy. Tron pops out two discs on his own.
I think you need to look at the flashback scene again.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 1:41 PM
Sso02V Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Look at the flashback scene again in Legacy. Tron pops out two discs on his own.
I think you need to look at the flashback scene again.

No, I know what I saw in the theater and dvd. TRON did pop out two discs right before the guards were to attack him and Flynn as Clu watched on, and telling Flynn to get out of the area.

Argent
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 2:06 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:

No, I know what I saw in the theater and dvd. TRON did pop out two discs right before the guards were to attack him and Flynn as Clu watched on, and telling Flynn to get out of the area.

He's right, though. Watch the sequence again - it happens kind of fast, so it's easy to miss. Tron pulls his disc and derezzes the first Black Guard, then turns to face the second. The second Black Guard moves in, leading with his disc, and Tron snatches it out of his hand as he pivots, derezzing him. There's a brief reaction shot of Tron looking down at the two discs in his hands almost bemusedly. Quick cut to Clu grabbing Flynn and flinging him to the ground, and then we cut back to Tron as he makes short work of the remaining two Black Guards using his dual disc prog-fu.

/Charon
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 2:46 PM
Maybe neither of Rinzlers discs is Trons disc.
BA DUM TSSSSSSSSSSorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 4:43 PM
Argent Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:

He's right, though. Watch the sequence again - it happens kind of fast, so it's easy to miss. Tron pulls his disc and derezzes the first Black Guard, then turns to face the second. The second Black Guard moves in, leading with his disc, and Tron snatches it out of his hand as he pivots, derezzing him. There's a brief reaction shot of Tron looking down at the two discs in his hands almost bemusedly. Quick cut to Clu grabbing Flynn and flinging him to the ground, and then we cut back to Tron as he makes short work of the remaining two Black Guards using his dual disc prog-fu.

I reviewed the YouTube clip. I see it now. However, this raises the question where if he took the 2nd disc with him after Clu took him down, and out to hiding? Tron's dual disc has to be much thicker in form to create two.

When we look at Uprising, he produced two discs and gave one to Beck. Now, does this mean all programs were capable of holding two discs? If we go back to Legacy where Sam dueled with Rinzler, did'nt both of Rinzler's discs appear thinner? The industrial design has to be different in order for two to combine into one and then snap into his back.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 10:48 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:

I reviewed the YouTube clip. I see it now. However, this raises the question where if he took the 2nd disc with him after Clu took him down, and out to hiding? Tron's dual disc has to be much thicker in form to create two.

When we look at Uprising, he produced two discs and gave one to Beck. Now, does this mean all programs were capable of holding two discs? If we go back to Legacy where Sam dueled with Rinzler, did'nt both of Rinzler's discs appear thinner? The industrial design has to be different in order for two to combine into one and then snap into his back.

Tron didnt give beck a disc, he gave him half of his white disc.

-Beck

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 15, 2012 11:02 PM
Just watched this episode, missed the initial airing of it so I found a posting of it on Youtube.

Overall a pretty good episode, though I am worried about the reported lack of a preview for next week's episode, especially since this one ended with a cliffhanger.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LIT
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 12:02 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Just watched this episode, missed the initial airing of it so I found a posting of it on Youtube.

Overall a pretty good episode, though I am worried about the reported lack of a preview for next week's episode, especially since this one ended with a cliffhanger.
Felt the same way. And I'm not seeing any new episodes on the schedule for the next two weeks. Maybe until August they'll have a new episode and a preview/commercial for it later this month... Hopefully. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 12:15 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:

I had always thought Rinzlers discs worked kinda like the way a whole motorcycle can fit in a baton. Sorta shrinks it down. In Uprising, he gave half of his own disc to beck. I'm hoping they expand on this more, because tron must have had a backup disc half or something.

Find the archive here:

_Masquerade_
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 12:32 AM
I've thought quite a bit about the whole disc-splitting mechanic and came up with my own theory. It would seem as though the base half of the disk functions as a "hard drive", the primary storage of a program's memories, mind, and appearance. The other half would serve as a "flash drive", where a program can transfer certain bits of data from their hard drive, such as outfit designs and colors. The disc halves serving as flash drives would therefore be interchangeable. Using this theory, it'd be safe to say Tron just traded disc halves with Beck, explaining how Tron got a new half-disc.

This wouldn't necessarily mean that all programs can actually have two whole discs Rinzler-style. It would seem that Rinzler possesses a special, unique model.

_Masquerade_

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 1:45 AM
_Masquerade_ Wrote:I've thought quite a bit about the whole disc-splitting mechanic and came up with my own theory. It would seem as though the base half of the disk functions as a "hard drive", the primary storage of a program's memories, mind, and appearance. The other half would serve as a "flash drive", where a program can transfer certain bits of data from their hard drive, such as outfit designs and colors. The disc halves serving as flash drives would therefore be interchangeable. Using this theory, it'd be safe to say Tron just traded disc halves with Beck, explaining how Tron got a new half-disc.

This wouldn't necessarily mean that all programs can actually have two whole discs Rinzler-style. It would seem that Rinzler possesses a special, unique model.

_Masquerade_
Now THAT would explain why Beck didn't have to reassemble his disk in Identity, or why TRON doesn't have to reassemble his disc to change back and forth from his Rinzler disguise.

Find the archive here:

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 10:10 AM
_Masquerade_ Wrote:I've thought quite a bit about the whole disc-splitting mechanic and came up with my own theory. It would seem as though the base half of the disk functions as a "hard drive", the primary storage of a program's memories, mind, and appearance. The other half would serve as a "flash drive", where a program can transfer certain bits of data from their hard drive, such as outfit designs and colors. The disc halves serving as flash drives would therefore be interchangeable. Using this theory, it'd be safe to say Tron just traded disc halves with Beck, explaining how Tron got a new half-disc.

_Masquerade_

That might make sense. After all, hard drives existed back in '89 and up. But flash drives did'nt at the time. But I can see what you're saying here. Tron's disc is uniquely designed that, one half is the original Identity disc, the other half is a 'temporary' storage drive, or an 'expansion' drive.

The disc design would look different so when we look at the Rinzler dual disc toy (I did'nt find one at Toys R Us), they looked the same in size and thickness just like Sam Flynn's disc. The Rinzler double-disc is probably one of them rarer toys to hunt down.

Anyway, when combined, it would be a lot thicker, about two times the size of Sam's, until he splits them up. The other possibility is that Tron's disc is of standard size and thickness, but when splitting them, they appear thinner? But when looking at the Legacy film, they are'nt, I don't think?

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 10:50 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

_Masquerade_

That might make sense. After all, hard drives existed back in '89 and up. But flash drives did'nt at the time. But I can see what you're saying here. Tron's disc is uniquely designed that, one half is the original Identity disc, the other half is a 'temporary' storage drive, or an 'expansion' drive.

A bit too literal, I think he was just using hard drives/flash drives as examples.

_Masquerade_
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 12:20 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:That might make sense. After all, hard drives existed back in '89 and up. But flash drives did'nt at the time. But I can see what you're saying here. Tron's disc is uniquely designed that, one half is the original Identity disc, the other half is a 'temporary' storage drive, or an 'expansion' drive.
Knowing Kevin, he propably came up with flash drives back in 1985 or something, just like Wi-Fi

The disc design would look different so when we look at the Rinzler dual disc toy (I did'nt find one at Toys R Us), they looked the same in size and thickness just like Sam Flynn's disc. The Rinzler double-disc is probably one of them rarer toys to hunt down.
The deluxe Rinzler disc actually is exactly the same as the other deluxe discs (coming from Spin Master, that's to be expected ). I don't believe a double-disc actually exists, even though that'd be pretty sweet!

Anyway, when combined, it would be a lot thicker, about two times the size of Sam's, until he splits them up. The other possibility is that Tron's disc is of standard size and thickness, but when splitting them, they appear thinner? But when looking at the Legacy film, they aren't, I don't think?
I believe Tron and Rinzler actually have completely different discs, explaining how Rinzler's can split into two complete discs while Tron's splits into two distinct halves.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 The Price of Power