TRON: UPRISING 
 The Price of Power

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
LWSrocks2
User

RE: The Price of Power

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 12:55 PM
Yeah, probably different discs. Although if it actually ends up mattering in the next installment, it will be explained. The thing I'm growing concerned about is if the plot of Tron 3 ends up relying too much on events that happen in Legacy. What you want in a franchise that spans multiple forms of media, is to write it in a way that your average Joe can go see the movies with no problem, without having to read the comics/play the games/watch the TV show, but the fans can do all of the rest of that and still understand the franchise better. If I wanna go watch the Star Wars movies, I shouldn't have to read the entire expanded universe, and so on. They need to make sure they keep it so that my friends can watch the movies with no problem, and don't have to have seen Uprising/Evolution/Betrayal beforehand.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

knguyen
User

on Wednesday, July, 18, 2012 4:51 PM
Finally, now will Zed stop whining about the Renegade?! -_-.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, July, 19, 2012 4:58 PM
knguyen Wrote:Finally, now will Zed stop whining about the Renegade?! -_-.

Probably not. I get the feeling that he's going to continue to whine about it for the rest of the series.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 1:33 AM
Side comment - the fact that Pavel /needs/ the weapon to go disk-to-disk with Beck is kind of sad.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 7:44 AM
As for Rinzler having two discs, I always surmised that it was sort of a Disc Mod or Upgrade. Both Discs are Rinzlers. He is just able to rezz a duplicate due to the mod.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 The Price of Power