Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
_Masquerade_
User

RE: Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 2:23 AM
Baltimar went to follow after the two programs scurrying into an alley, hoping to get wherever they were going. When he arrived, he saw something different. In place of the duo was a unique, black-circuited program. Baltimar called out, "Hey! Wait up!" When he reached him, the powerful-looking program was staring dreadfully at a ladder leading to who knows where. "Are you alright?" Baltimar questions, a litle confused at the program's behavior. "I think it'd be a swell idea if we got on that ladder..." Glancing behind him, Baltimar caught sight of some zombies straying into the alley. "NOW?!"order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 2:56 AM
Ayer was just about to do some wall tick-tacks when a program started to tell him to climb up a ladder. A few of the zombies started filing into the alley. Ayer rolled his eyes underneath his helmet. The program seemed to panic, and Ayer started jumping from wall to wall, gesturing for the program to follow, ladder or not.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 5:39 AM
IC. (Tarker): Hearing a sound, Tarker glanced behind him to see a program pull himself over the edge. Tarker quickly activated his disguise, he had deactivated it when he and Spark were alone on the top of the building. The sword he had been fiddling with was in his hand in an instant. Beaming up as something halfway in between a katana and an ornate broadsword, he held it in a defensive position. "Uh, hi. Not to seem rude or anything, but we just escaped a horde of zombie programs, so tell us yor name maybe?"

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 7:55 AM
Ayer pulled himself onto the building, to meet a light sword staring at him.
"Uh, hi. Not to seem rude or anything, but we just escaped a horde of zombie programs, so tell us your name maybe?" asked the program wielding the sword. "My name is Ayer, function warrior, deleter, and anti-system failure. I fight for the users. What about you, program?"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:32 PM
IC (Tarker): "The name's Tarker. I'm a... Recovery program." he said. He lowered the sword, but didn't quite put it away yet. "This is Spark." He gestured to his friend. "Do you know what in the grid is going on here?"

Find the archive here:

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 9:52 PM
"That is what I'm trying to find out." Ayer said in a quiet voice. Suddenly he saw a red curcuited program sneaking away across the buildings. "That's just the program I'm looking for. End of line!" he said, and ran off in persuit, splitting his disk into two at the same time.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 10:05 PM
OOC: Uh, is that a Segway for Vondour? I wasn't sure.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Find the archive here:

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 10:17 PM
OOC: It is if you want. Or I could just run off and disappear for a while.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 1:04 AM
OOC: Sounds good to me. Do you mind if I say that they've had a few run-ins before? If its not okay I'll change it.
IC (Vondour): Before Vondour could hear Derrick's reply, he heard "End of Line, Program!" Whirling around he spotted the oncoming program. "Just a sec Derrick. Some more business just came up." He drew his disk and activated weapon mode. As the program got closer he recognized the circuitry. "You AGAIN? Didn't I give you a sound enough thrashing last time? It's your funeral. BRING IT!" He taunted, as he stepped to the side, dodging the first attack.

Find the archive here:

rogeralans
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 1:21 AM
OOC: Yeah, that's fine!
IC: Ayer fired his second disc, which grazed the top of Vondours head. He caught his first disc, then his second disc, and went for disk to disk combat...

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 3:02 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Spark pulled Tarker down into an alleyway and into a basement. A touch to a panel opened a door to another tunnel, and Spark dragged Tarker into it. Zec's Club should be safe, she thought. Zec was one of Spark's oldest friends in this system. She'd met him not long after she'd been damaged, and had spent many a down-cycle in a back corner of his club. I hope he's alright, she thought.
(OOC: Sorry I took so long to respond. I really like where this RP is going though!)
As Zec mixes a drink at his club, he notices a light blink on his wrist communicator. Knowing what it means, he sets down the drink and tells one of the other bartenders to take over. He then walks down a hall in the back of the club thinking of all the times he let some program use the place as a safe house. "This part of the business is always busier after terrorist attacks." Zec mutters to himself. Looking at a security camera screen as he walks through the entrance to the hideout in the back of the club, Zec realizes it isn't just some stray program. "Greetings, Spark! It's been too long." Zec says as he walks over to her and some program he doesn't seem to recognize. "How may I be of service?"
(OOC: Zec can have a wrist communicator, right?)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 4:21 AM
IC (Vondour): "AAAAARGH!" As the bits of code that made up the very tip top of his head fell to the ground, he let out the bellow of pain. To him, yelling seemed to make things hurt less. However, it didn't mean the program attacking him AGAIN was any less annoying. He turned, and began to run towards him, but before they would meet, he did a feet wall steps and vaulted over him. He left a little present behind too, one he hoped the program wouldn't notice until it was too late. The light grenade he attached to the wall began its speedy countdown...

Find the archive here:

rogeralans
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 6:26 AM
As Vondour vaulted over him, Ayer turned to face him. Then he heard beep-beep-beep... A light grenade. It was too late to do anything to defuse it, so he dove forward just as the grenade exploded, and with his disk cut off Vondour's hand. The explosion flung Ayer far away, and he disappeared, nowhere to be seen...
A few buildings away, Ayer dragged himself across to a small hut. His injuries were bad, very bad. He needed some rest.

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 10:53 PM
OOC: Just FYI, in most RPGs Ive played, it's common courtesy to not dictate the damage you give, let the other player decide (the other player should be letting himself take a hit every now and again as well).

IC (Vondour): Letting out another bellow of rage, Vondour began walking away. As he did, he pulled out a patch routine, and applied it to his wounds. They began to slowly heal, the hand slowly regrowing, the bits on the top of his head slowly filling in. Another program leapt down into the alleyway. He was too damaged to continue battle, so he ran off another direction.

IC (Tarker): Tarker leapt down into the alleyway. The red program took off, but Tarker was too concerned with Ayer. Running up to him, he asked "Dude, are you alright? That was nasty." He had only noticed that Ayer was having trouble when he heard the explosion. Lifting him up onto his shoulder, he began to carry him back to his friends. "Spark's pretty good with handling damage like you've got. We'll get you back up to full processing power in no time."

Find the archive here:

rogeralans
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 11:18 PM
OOC: Ok, sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind.
IC: A program came to help Ayer... He had an idea that his name was Tarker, but his vision was too blurry to make anything out. The program was carrying him somewhere, and mumbling somethng. "Just. Keep. Going." he told himself. Then everything went black.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 3:36 AM
Spark frowned at Tarker's words. Damn, she cursed silently. This isn't good. Where is he? She was tempted to send coordinates to Thane's comm-patch, but if he'd been captured, that would put them all in danger. Instead, Spark sent a semi-urgent request, asking him to comm her as soon as he could. She spun as the sound of a detonation and a cry of pain reached her ears. Tarker leaped from the roof and Spark ran to the edge. Spark helped Tarker pull an unconscious black-circuited program up onto the roof. "Ayer," she whispered, recognizing the warrior program from a couple of investigations where their paths had crossed. She'd even fought beside him a few times.

The injuries from a light-grenade were clear to see. Spark quickly put a stasis field patch on Ayer's disk, then turned to a well-hidden door. A quick password knock and the door opened, revealing Zec. A tired smile made its way onto her face at his words. Zec was certainly one of a kind. Spark ran a hand through her hair. "We need a place to hide for a couple of cycles and access to medical supplies," she said. "Can you help us?"

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 4:53 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:A quick password knock and the door opened, revealing Zec. A tired smile made its way onto her face at his words. Zec was certainly one of a kind. Spark ran a hand through her hair. "We need a place to hide for a couple of cycles and access to medical supplies," she said. "Can you help us?"
"Why of course! Well lets get you those medical supplies." Zec said, motioning towards a door at the other end of the room. "Right this way."
(OOC: So as we continue into the medical supplies room you can set something up for Zec to say or you can expand a bit on what I said, that's up to you. Also do we have room for another bad guy? I wouldn't mind having another character. And if so what type of bad guy? )

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 5:16 AM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: So as we continue into the medical supplies room you can set something up for Zec to say or you can expand a bit on what I said, that's up to you. Also do we have room for another bad guy? I wouldn't mind having another character. And if so what type of bad guy? )

{OOC: Why not create one of the leaders of the web terrorists? We don't have one yet. Could be a commander or something.}

trekking95 Wrote:"Why of course! Well lets get you those medical supplies." Zec said, motioning towards a door at the other end of the room. "Right this way."

Spark motioned Tarker to bring Ayer inside and she gave a sigh of relief when the door closed behind them. Ayer was laid gently on a couch and Spark followed Zec into a supply room. "I'm glad to see you're safe, Zec," Spark told the white-clothed program. She rummaged in a few bins of supplies, looking for what she'd need to keep Ayer from derezzing. "Things have been rather hectic lately and I couldn't help but be worried that even you'd be caught up in it." She gave Zec a tired smile and moved back into the main room, her hands full of medical supplies.

The stasis field patch had kept Ayer from deteriorating, giving Spark some time to do a full scan. She applied several stabilizing patches to the areas of worst damage, then pulled Ayer's disk from his back. Fingers twirled through the code, repairing damage, boosting self-repair subroutines, quarantining irreparable files. Ayer would have to make the decision as to whether or not to delete those files, but for now it would be enough that they were away from the core-code. Spark's full attention was on her work, leaving Tarker and Zec to get acquainted on their own. Not that Zec needed her help to get acquainted with anyone, he had a knack for that. Spark wouldn't have been surprised to learn that Zec had connections to every form of program in the system.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 5:36 AM
(OOC: Okay, a terrorist leader it will be! Any specific characteristics for him or should I just make one up? Anyway I will post my reply to this later, maybe I should wait for Tarker to say something to Zec?)

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 5:41 AM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: Okay, a terrorist leader it will be! Any specific characteristics for him or should I just make one up? Anyway I will post my reply to this later, maybe I should wait for Tarker to say something to Zec?)
{OOC: Ask LWSrocks2 about characteristics. He's the person who started the game. I just sort of became game-master by default.}

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP