TRON: UPRISING 
 Question about circuitry.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2012 1:11 PM
I have a question about the circuitry in Uprising. On the show, most programs have white circuits and a secondary color circuit, example: Beck:White/Blue, Mara:White/Yellow. Now if they have a secondary color, their white circuit has a little blue highlight on the outline. If a program has just white circuitry and no secondary circuit color, there white circuit has a White Snow kinda outline highlight. Similarly applies with the lightcycle, except the lightcycle circuits have the programs secondary color as a highlight on the cycle. Does anyone know the reason for this?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ISOlatedThinker
User

RE: Question about circuitry.

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 3:49 PM
I don't understand this either. That girl who tricked Zed(Her name escapes me at the moment) Had pink secondary colors, but her lightcycle trail was pink instead of white.

_Masquerade_
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 7:05 PM
ISOlatedThinker Wrote:I don't understand this either. That girl who tricked Zed(Her name escapes me at the moment) Had pink secondary colors, but her lightcycle trail was pink instead of white.
I've come to the conclusion that, in Argon, the vehicle color is independent of the program's and is customizable to fit their preferences. In Blackout, Zed's custom lightcycle had green circuitry, despite Zed having no green circuitry at all.

_Masquerade_

Gridbug95
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 10:20 PM
Actually Zed's secondary color is green. If you look he has little blips of dark green around his torso. It seems like the bike-color and equipment clor of a program is consistent with their secondary color. But really I think it just "whatever the artists feel like"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

_Masquerade_
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 11:29 PM
Gridbug95 Wrote:Actually Zed's secondary color is green. If you look he has little blips of dark green around his torso. It seems like the bike-color and equipment clor of a program is consistent with their secondary color. But really I think it just "whatever the artists feel like"
For some reason I thought it was blue I certainly do like the secondary colors, though. They add a lot more color to the Grid other than just blue and red.

_Masquerade_where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

NickScratch
User

on Sunday, August, 12, 2012 9:34 PM
Zed's secondary color is very turquoise. But his custom light cycle is very green. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

NickScratch
User

on Sunday, August, 12, 2012 9:35 PM
I like how 'bad guy' programs like Paige and Pavel have red-orange as their primary color and red as their secondary. It's very subtle, but very nice.

epicpwner333
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 11:53 PM
In that case, why does Tesler not have red highlights? If Paige has them but Tesler doesn't.....what the heck? Pavel I understand. I think his primary programming is "evil".abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

NickScratch
User

on Thursday, August, 16, 2012 12:35 AM
epicpwner333 Wrote:In that case, why does Tesler not have red highlights? If Paige has them but Tesler doesn't.....what the heck? Pavel I understand. I think his primary programming is "evil".

I didn't mean to imply you can't be a bad guy without them...

Besides, Tessy is a whole multi-colored experience with his blues and green amongst his primary red-orangeyness.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING