General Discussion 
 TRON 30th Anniversary Event in Hollywood on 10/27/12 - Tickets Are Now On Sale

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, September, 20, 2012 6:18 PM

Tickets for the TRON 30th Anniversary Event at the Chinese Theatres in Hollywood on October 27th are now on sale!

** Update: For a limited time, enter the promo code: TRON30 to receive a 50% discount! Note -- this only applies to the $50 tickets.

Click here to purchase them!

The event -- which will run from 7 PM till 2 AM that day -- will include a screening of the original 1982 TRON movie, a panel with the filmmakers, and an after party -- all in an exciting TRON-like environment!

Here's details regarding both the General Admission and VIP ticket types, and what each includes:

GA $50* ticket gives you access to:
The TRON exhibit
The filmmakers panel with Q&A
The screening of TRON
The party
1 free drink
1 poster

---

VIP $100* ticket gives you access to:
The TRON Exhibit
The filmmakers panel with Q&A
The screening of TRON
The party
Access to the VIP area
All night open bar in the VIP area
1 limited edition signed poster

- Please note that this is a 21+ over event.
* Ticket prices are subject to increase.

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

emdeesee
User

RE: TRON 30th Anniversary Event in Hollywood on 10/27/12 - Tickets Are Now On Sale

on Thursday, September, 20, 2012 7:34 PM
I didn't see the "be Yori's date" option, but I went for it anyway! Thanks.

ShadowDragon1
User

RE: TRON 30th Anniversary Event in Hollywood on 10/27/12 - Tickets Are Now On Sale

on Thursday, September, 20, 2012 11:30 PM
I bought the $50 ticket.

Now i need to figure out is a way to get back to Torrance from Hollyweird at 2 am after the event is over. I'll have to see what I can work something out...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

clu.exe
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 12:02 AM
crap thats expensive. thats the price of at least 10 movies here. haha. but i get it that its not just a movie its an event. but wow. hehe

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Kat
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 8:14 AM
Man, do want. If I were anywhere near there, I'd totally be there.

Besides, I'd rather pay $50 to go to this than $50 (or nearly that) to get pizza and go to the movies.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 6:28 PM
I've toyed with the idea of flying to Los Angeles for this event only. Haha

Hmmm

Also, the VIP ticket prices have gone up to $100 a ticket which to me still is not that bad considering the event and the Tron peeps you will get to hang with.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 2:38 AM
Damn, i didnt think ticket prices would increase. Good things I bought a general admission ticket when I did, the website now says "ticket prices subject to increase".

VIP ticket WAS $75...Wow.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Daft Tron
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 12:46 PM
I think it comes down to two options:

1) To drink
2) Or not to drink & possibly hang out with others with similar interests in an open bar environment for so long.

3) acman: +:beer: + 2 am commute thereafter = not bad if you drink responsibly & have fun like all will but I'm sure there won't be any bad apples.

My big thing is if I can actually speak & meet both Jeff & Steven, that would make me happy however the odds of that occurring if I were to pay for a vip ticket are slim to none though i know it's all about the fun & atmosphere for the time being.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 9:11 AM
** Update: For a limited time, enter the promo code: TRON30 to receive a 50% discount! Note -- this only applies to the $50 tickets, the $100 VIP tickets are sold out.

Click here to purchase them!

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 7:00 AM
Man, this is so amazing. Why do I have to be in Australia? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 11:57 AM
I bought a ticket!!!

....but I'm not going. Haha

I asked a friend who lives there and who is going to purchase a ticket for me and then send the unused ticket stub and poster back to me. I plan to have it custom framed. Even though I can't attend, I will still have a cool memento of the event.

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 6:04 PM
BanditTron Wrote:I bought a ticket!!!

....but I'm not going. Haha

I asked a friend who lives there and who is going to purchase a ticket for me and then send the unused ticket stub and poster back to me. I plan to have it custom framed. Even though I can't attend, I will still have a cool memento of the event.

Really? Now this I'm baffled about. You're probably the only person here who has purchased the most expensive items pertaining to the movie yet, you're not going. I'm confused, I'm sorry but this makes no sense. I would have used that for this event honestly despite the destination. Heck if people from all over the world can go to comic con, you could have done something similar you're a fan of.

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, October, 18, 2012 12:42 AM
I do tons of things that even I don't understand sometimes.

The reason I can't go is I don't have any vacation time left from work. I used 2 weeks for Star Wars Celebration VI/Disney World and my last 2 days allotted are going to NOLA Comic Con.

Had I found out about this event earlier in the year....I would definitely be going! I do as much as I can but I can't do it all.

VJFranzK
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 2:20 AM
Got my ticket for $25 with an early promo offer! ( now expired )

To buy a ticket even though you can't go - this is the action of a true fan.

There aren't that many registered as going on Facebook? Seems puzzling.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

See my Channel, with Reviews of Electronic Music Gear, Visuals and High Tech Culture
www.YouTube.com/VJFranzK

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 2:48 AM
VJFranzK Wrote:Got my ticket for $25 with an early promo offer! ( now expired )

To buy a ticket even though you can't go - this is the action of a true fan.

There aren't that many registered as going on Facebook? Seems puzzling.

That's par for the course on Facebook RSVPs VJFranzK - not an accurate RSVP.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 3:02 AM
I'll be going of course. In my cheap $15 home-made costume. even us poor artists love TRON.

I think it will be worth the $50 I paid for general admission (bought before they ever offered a discount sadly)...

VJFranzK
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 9:17 AM
I don't go to a lot of fan events -

do you think they'd let me bring my camcorder for the panel discussion and costume area?

( It's a portable, not a big profession model. )

See my Channel, with Reviews of Electronic Music Gear, Visuals and High Tech Culture
www.YouTube.com/VJFranzK

VJFranzK
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 12:00 AM
That was an AMAZING event!

VERY insightful pannel discussion that went into the entire evolution of the personal computer up to the present day, and reminded us what an daring and innovative achievement it was to produce such a thing in 1982
( Like watching 3 TED episodes back to back! )

Movie looked terrific on the giant screen - MCP - Life Sized? ;-)
noticed some new details on everything. ( Still like the more complex classic armor! )

Some very authentic costumes there - I wish I'd heard about the event earlier.
( I was the guy in shiny blue striped jacket and Sinatra hat. )

Very impressive and appropriate electro music performances. ( This is my area of expertise - see my YouTube channel. )

I decided not to bring my real camcorder, but wish that I had - I noticed several other people had them.

At least I had my iPhone to get some shots ;-)

When you have galleries / videos link them here? - I want to remember this one!

www.YouTube.com/VJFranzK

Kat
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 11:08 AM
It sounds awesome; wish I could've gone. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Daft Tron
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 8:12 PM
The event was great, the exhibit was better, the music was mediocre at most, the destro wannabe moebius reminded me of the laserman show. Jay was running around rocking the Adidas shoes and taking pictures of sark, three or so people had some great jackets (old school), the one free drink sucked (a shot of vodka, really? looked more like 3 melted ice cubes) There was something for all to purchase at $20 but the posters, those were really nice. worth a 100$? I felt bad for people who actually purchased them at them at that price whereas $75 was better. Oh and the surprise guest, well let's just say I'm glad he showed up despite his situation otherwise if didn't I still wouldn't feel bad.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion