|ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Hopefully there will be a even bigger and better Tron 32nd or 35th Aniversery Celebration in a few years...|
Oh, man - I've got
to start planning for 0x20
. If 30 was any indication, it's going to be awesome.
Highlights of the evening for me:
- Seeing the film on the big screen again. Everything crisp and clear and bright and huge.
- Meeting some of you; a regret of the evening was that I didn't get to meet more. (How do you tell which is the extroverted Tron fan? She's the one staring at your shoes.)
- The panel discussion was fantastic. I particularly enjoyed Bonnie MacBird and Alan Kay, and hearing from Bill Kroyer and Jerry Rees about what Disney was like at the time, and getting started with the production of .
- The print graphics generated for the event and scattered around the venue. Fantastic.
- The music/performance; loved it.
- Two words: Cos tooms