TRON: UPRISING 
 Scars - Part 1

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
1982program
User

RE: Scars - Part 1

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 9:35 PM
Any connection between Dyson and Abraxas....or is my timing all off on that one?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

tronfan72
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 10:06 AM
This is defiantly my favorite episode of the season as well.

Although i heard that at the TRON: Uprising panel at NYCC, when asked about the second season, the creators/screenwriters didn't sound too hopeful about it. So if you want this show to continue, everyone needs to buy the episodes, either on iTunes, Playstation, Google Play, whatever! Just make sure to legally purchase and download rather than illegally torrenting or something else like that. That will give us a better chance at Disney giving us a second season.

Ive already bought the season pass on iTunes...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

BEGIN THE UPRISING

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 12:15 PM
I've been happily making my $2.99 weekly purchase of Uprising as its released on PSN. I'd pay more if need be!
Seeing the episodes in true 1080p is awe-inspiring!

ChessMess
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 11:28 PM
I was sure that Flynn was going to heal Dyson when he put his hand on his shoulder. I wonder why he didn't.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 11:41 PM
ChessMess Wrote:I was sure that Flynn was going to heal Dyson when he put his hand on his shoulder. I wonder why he didn't.

Cause he didn't think it was important enough? He was probably too preoccupied with the ISOs and thinking something along the lines of "Oh, he'll be fine for now, I'll get to it later." He didn't even listen to Dyson's complaint. Talk about not paying attention. "They pervert the Grid and they need to be erased." That should have given him a clue(no pun intended) that /something/ was up. *shakes head*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 7:45 AM
I noticed something on my last viewing , when the identitiy disc is thrown at the angry mob and Tron turns back to see who throwed it , the figure that attacked the mob turns out to be ....Rinzler ¿What's up with that?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 8:51 AM
I just watched the episode, and I didn't see Rinzler. All I see is a black suited program sneaking away, but you can't make out any details.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 9:00 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:I just watched the episode, and I didn't see Rinzler. All I see is a black suited program sneaking away, but you can't make out any details.

Look at the program's helmet, that's definately Rinzlerabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 11:57 AM
My guess about the "unknown" program that threw the disc was CLU. You really barely see a shape even when stepping through frames but the shape of the helmet comes close to the animated CLU design with out his circuitry pattern lit up.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 7:24 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:I just watched the episode, and I didn't see Rinzler. All I see is a black suited program sneaking away, but you can't make out any details.

Look at the program's helmet, that's definately Rinzler

It can't be Rinzler. Rinzler is the repurposed Tron, remember? And Tron was standing there chastising the crowd. I'm going to agree with BanditTron and say it's probably Clu. Or one of Clu's lackeys.

And I really want to smack Flynn over the head. I mean his tone when he was talking to Dyson was so condescending. Considering the way Flynn treats the Basics in this episode, in Tron: Betrayal, and in Tron: Evolution, I'm not all that surprised that Clu did what he did.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 9:37 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:

Look at the program's helmet, that's definately Rinzler

It can't be Rinzler. Rinzler is the repurposed Tron, remember? And Tron was standing there chastising the crowd. I'm going to agree with BanditTron and say it's probably Clu. Or one of Clu's lackeys.

And I really want to smack Flynn over the head. I mean his tone when he was talking to Dyson was so condescending. Considering the way Flynn treats the Basics in this episode, in Tron: Betrayal, and in Tron: Evolution, I'm not all that surprised that Clu did what he did.
We're not supposed to. We can acknowledge that he went about it the wrong way, but we really can't blame CLU. We see that in the end of Legacy, when FLYNN apologizes, not CLU. I think what happened was that Flynn, instead of seeing the basics as equals, regarded them as similar to his children. When your kid spouts off something stupid, eg. "The ISOs are a perversion and should be erased.", you gently correct them, not as equals, but as someone lesser than you. I think Flynn regarded the ISOs as equal or superior to him, so the basics would obviously feel slighted, because in their eyes they were more special than the ISOs, because the creator specifically made them, rather than simply appearing. Trouble is, continuing with the kid analogy, that if the child continues to act wrongly and spout stupid, mean things, you eventually have to correct that behavior in some way, which Flynn didn't do.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Scars - Part 1