TRON: UPRISING 
 Scars - Part 1

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

Scars - Part 1

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 12:01 AM
Just watched it. Amazing. Too bad we have to wait a week for part two.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Paige's response to Pavel's...advances was hilarious and Beck's probably going to beat himself up for falling for that taser thing again. I still think Tron's injuries are going to semi-incapacitate him, and Beck's going to have to save him and he's going to get hurt doing it and Tron's going to blame himself.

Can't wait for next week's episode.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

BanditTron
User

RE: Scars - Part 1

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 12:57 AM
This episode was AMAZING!
I was on the edge of my seat during every flashback.

Even discovered a small Easter Egg on Tron's lightcycle.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 3:12 AM
For those of you who want to know, Scars - Part 1 is out on iTunes.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 3:36 AM
excellent episode, can't wait to see part 2.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 10:56 AM
Downloading it now from the Playstation store.

Last night I watched it twice over at HooDooMan's since he has X D. We started last week having Tron Uprising Viewing parties do we could watch it then geek out and discuss it all after. So much fun.

Rangerknight
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 11:22 AM
Why did they changed Flynn's face?!
http://s10.postimage.org/xsi3dvdgn/vlcsnap_2012_10_27_18h58m40s7.png - Good
http://s10.postimage.org/765mow99j/vlcsnap_2012_10_27_18h56m51s202.png - OMG. NO!
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 1:55 PM
This episode was AWESOME! Yeah, BanditTron and I had a great time watching TRON: Uprising, it's now become a weekly TRON party! We even watched some classic 1982 TRON on Blu-ray last night! Great fun!

We were talking about this episode and pointing out that it seemed like the "revelations" were coming at us non-stop and it was hard to keep up with it all! That's why we had to watch it twice! Even after two viewings, we still haven't soaked it all in and our minds are still blown! I can't wait to see Part 2! And I'm excited to see the rest of the season!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 3:30 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Even discovered a small Easter Egg on Tron's lightcycle.
Is it the 0.82 on the side?
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 3:34 PM
This was such an awsome episode! I can't wait for part II.. So does this mean that since CLU can heal programs, he would heal TRON before turning him into Rinzler??? And what we saw in T:L, was that CLU derezzing TRON's chest?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 4:32 PM
I interpruted Dyson's healed face to mean that Clu had possibly "rectified" him.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Rinzler2010
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 8:45 PM
The show was awesome and from the tv schedule the nest new episode after scars dosen't come for two weeks so this might be the season finale after all
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

1982program
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 11:55 AM
Ok, BanditTron....don't keep us in suspense, what's the Easter Egg?

DVR'd the episode and watched it w/ my daughter last night. Amazing! Really filling in some holes that frankly the movie should have done. Then, maybe I wouldn't have to defend Legacy to the haters

My TV schedule shows Scars II this Friday and "Grounded" one week later 11/09, so maybe we are getting all the known episodes this season.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 12:43 PM
Rangerknight Wrote:Why did they changed Flynn's face?!
http://s10.postimage.org/765mow99j/vlcsnap_2012_10_27_18h56m51s202.png - OMG. NO!

They both look fine to me, though I do personally like the first one better. My guess is because the first one is 1983 Flynn and the second one is 1989 Flynn.

Also, was that Flynn's/CLU's voice actor from Tron Evolution and Beck's Beginning again? They both sounded much more like Jeff Bridges in this episode.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 3:29 PM
LIT Wrote:
BanditTron Wrote:Even discovered a small Easter Egg on Tron's lightcycle.
Is it the 0.82 on the side?

Indeed it is. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 8:26 PM
Rangerknight Wrote:Why did they changed Flynn's face?!

I'm wondering they hired a new art director to change the style a bit OR they used Bridge's famous Space Paranoid shot as reference in '82 where he's in the arcade staring out at the audience, with the crowd behind him. It's a famous shot of "It's all in the wrists!"

More CLU FU!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 8:27 PM
ISOlatedThinker Wrote:This was such an awsome episode! I can't wait for part II.. So does this mean that since CLU can heal programs, he would heal TRON before turning him into Rinzler??? And what we saw in T:L, was that CLU derezzing TRON's chest?

BINGO. That's how he entraps TRON.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 8:30 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:I interpruted Dyson's healed face to mean that Clu had possibly "rectified" him.

I don't think so. Dyson is either: 1) a mole to spy on TRON the whole time or 2) CLU struck a deal with Dyson in exchange for inside info. CLU is a sneaky one, remember that. He sent Dyson to 'shake' Tron out of Argon City because he 'hears otherwise'.

Tesler hates Dyson's guts and is ambitious to replace CLU with himself. Ooooh. The internal politics gets interesting. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Mayorcan
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 10:12 PM
Yes, this was worth the wait, especially the last few minutes with Dyson's perspective on how the events of Tron Legacy's big flashback scene played out. So it would seem that Clu indeed has some ability or mechanism with which to repair damage to programs. Taking that along with images glimpsed from the "Scars" sizzle reel back in July, and...

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
...it seems that Dyson tries to fix Tron himself in order to bring the mighty hero to Clu's point of view. Tron escapes before Dyson can finish the process, so Tron has to manage with his scars, both literal and metaphorical. I guess we will see the result of that in next week's episode!

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

Murdock.dat
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 11:25 PM
VERY cool episode. Also very cool, did anyone else notice who is the voice behind Dyson?? John Glover, also the voice of Arbraxes from Tron: Evolution.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 5:28 PM
Yep, I loved this episode, definitely the best of the season. I especially love CLU's plan.

He wasn't after Flynn, but after Tron, because without Tron, Flynn would fall. Genius.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Scars - Part 1