Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON 3 is Rezzing Up for the Big Screen!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
Tzigone
User

RE: TRON 3 is Rezzing Up for the Big Screen!

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 6:36 PM
4 or 5 years? Color me surprised. And a little disappointed. I wanted to see the fallout for all that happened. I mean, not the most immediate stuff (Sam learning to run the company, Quorra adapting to this world - I always expected that to be off-screen), but whatever Dillinger's plan was (if the Easter egg provides and actual clue) the Grid being rebuilt or Alan being told or figuring out how ISOs will change the real world. I hoped for a few months. I thought maybe up to two years. Four or five didn't occur to me, despite the gap between movies.

Kat
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 7:48 PM
Carcarius Wrote: Interesting to note that there were a few unreleased Daft Punk tracks from Legacy.

OMG. Do want.

I agree that I don't want that much time passing, either. So what if Hedlund and Wilde age (which I know was the argument of some folks here)? Both were playing characters older than their actual ages at the time of filming T:L, so I think they could still get away with it. I think Bruce can look relatively ageless if he wants. That's what makeup is for, FFS.

But there's going to be way too much going on in those four or five years to just gloss it over with a flashback or an explanation. Right away, sure, it'll be a bunch of boring world-building and I don't want to see Sam and Alan sitting around coding shit and fixing bugs and glitches. But once they're up and rocking is when the most stuff's going to be happening as everybody gets used to this whole new life, and I don't wanna miss that...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 7:55 PM
Great interview! Thanks Carcarius! It sounds like Kosinski knows that the writing was probably the weakest part of TRON: Legacy, so he seems really intent, almost obsessive, about getting a GOOD script for the next film. And I think that's a good thing. I sure hope that this franchise turns into another Star Wars for Disney. It's definitely got the potential for it.

Come on Disney!....Put us back on the Grid!

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 11:40 AM
I think now might be the time to create a "TRON 3" sub-forum in the Films section of the forum.

Moses613
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 4:12 PM
Okay, I'll give some credence to this, especially since Hedlund said something about it. His Disney contract could keep him from saying anything about T:3 if they wanted him to, but obviously they allowed him to be able to say something. Note that he also didn't go into a lot of detail, which also means he was told to not say too much.

I think this is fairly legit for one reason if no other: Disney is a business, and since the last one established a firm fan base and made them money, it's only natural for them as a business to want to repeat their success. Kazinski being attached to it pretty much assures it won't suck. But seeing how original T:L looked, he's going to have to pull something pretty impressive out of his a** this time. I'm thinking it could at least look like T:U in order to give the audience more. T:U seems to be going farther with the Tron aesthetic than T:L itself did.

Let's keep in mind that while the wait for the original was long and excruciating, it was well worth it. The new one shouldn't thus be rushed. If this is for real, our patience will be rewarded. But honestly, I said to myself that one of the things I would most like to see in my lifetime, if it can be done right, would be a sequel to T:L. Well, that and that whole "alone on a deserted island" thing with Olivia Wilde which I am sure will never happen, but that's another matter.

Of course this could all be a flash in the pan, considering how many times T:l was supposed to be getting off the ground yet didn't. That went on for years as I remember. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Flynn1
User

on Monday, December, 17, 2012 8:30 PM
-

I am excited about the news. A friend told me about Garrett announcing he was going to be involved in Tron 3, and i was pumped.

I hope it happens...and happens in a major way. I really enjoyed Tron Legacy a lot. Adore the first film...i am a bonified Tron Geek, yes.

It will be fun to watch things develop.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 2:48 AM

Tron 3 is going to be great I hope the MCP returns like in this Youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IotnW1vZ-towhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Kat
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 8:30 AM
BanditTron Wrote:I think now might be the time to create a "TRON 3" sub-forum in the Films section of the forum.
Pfft. I'm still waiting for the one for the original film!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Eric1975
User

on Tuesday, December, 03, 2013 5:50 AM
acman:BlinkyGreat to hear this. I'm finally going to be able to play Tron Evolution on a good PC with Windows 8, and I wonder if Jet Bradley will make an appearance in the next Tron. A 2.0 incident flashback would be nice. I kinda had been hoping that Legacy would have had more about the events that happened with Alan's son Jet. Ah well. Best 'o luck to the writers on this one!

Eric1975
User

on Tuesday, December, 03, 2013 5:52 AM
acman:BlinkyGreat to hear this. I'm finally going to be able to play Tron Evolution on a good PC with Windows 8, and I wonder if Jet Bradley will make an appearance in the next Tron. A 2.0 incident flashback would be nice. I kinda had been hoping that Legacy would have had more about the events that happened with Alan's son Jet. Ah well. Best 'o luck to the writers on this one! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON 3 is Rezzing Up for the Big Screen!