TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 6:24 AM

Hot on the heels of the exciting news regarding TRON 3's development, a soundtrack for the TRON: UPRISING animated series, which I first reported as coming soon here -- has now been officially announced!

It will consist of 20 tracks from the series, as composed by Joe Trapanese. Trapanese collaborated with Daft Punk on their fantastic TRON: LEGACY soundtrack, and then went on to infuse his own incredible music style in creating the soundtrack for the world of TRON: UPRISING.

The album will be available on January 8, 2013 via Amazon.com's MP3 music downloads -- and will come with a digital booklet PDF.

Click here to see the entire track listing on Amazon.com

** 12/20/12 Update: Click here to listen to an exclusive preview of the album via The Hollywood Reporter. The soundtrack is now also available for pre-order via iTunes.

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowDragon1
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 7:49 AM
Finally! Can't wait to get it.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 9:28 AM
The hits just keep on coming Too bad it's after Christmas though.
Oh, has anyone noticed that iTunes started listing the latest episode as season 2? That was weird. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 9:53 AM
So.... Awesome..... Can't.... Move....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Flynn316
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 10:22 AM
Will there be a CD or only MP3 format?

This town is full of live ones!!

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 12:13 PM
This is the BEST WEEK EVER!!!!

I'm looking so forward to this! I will preorder once I get home today!!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 12:42 PM
BanditTron Wrote:This is the BEST WEEK EVER!!!!

I'm looking so forward to this! I will preorder once I get home today!!

I've been refreshing the page ever since it was announced. No way to preorder.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TRN_au
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 1:52 PM
Wish there would be another format available, but good news all the same I guess an entirely digital realm suits the Tron-sphere more

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 5:57 PM
I'm a little disappointed in the track listing. They didn't title anything TRON LIVES. That's the only downer I can see so far.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 5:59 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:

Boo!
On my phone earlier today it showed a "Pre-order" option and showed the pricing as $9.49 for the album. I tried to pre-order it right then and there at it popped up a window Stating that I couldn't pre order from my mobile device, only add it to my wishlist. grrr! hahah
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 6:02 PM
BanditTron Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

Boo!
On my phone earlier today it showed a "Pre-order" option. Stating that I couldn't pre order from my mobile device, only add it to my wishlist. grrr! hahah

A pre-order option hasn't been listed as of yet -- but a "wish list" function has -- which you can utilize to let Amazon know you want to purchase the soundtrack (after you've signed into your Amazon account).

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 6:30 PM
Yeah, I checked my Wishlist and it still shows it at $9.49 and there is a button below it listed as "Buying Options" but when clicked it just brings you to the track listing page that is shown normally.

I guess it was a format snafu they had when they put it up and then caught the mistake and removed it.

Sagitta
User

on Saturday, December, 08, 2012 3:39 AM
I'm sold. Who knows....maybe if enough are interested in the mp3 or if they release the series on DVD they will have the CD version out.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, December, 08, 2012 5:05 PM
Great news! Thanks for posting this, Jay! I was really hoping they would release a soundtrack. This is totally awesome!

Thank you, Joe Trapanese, for collaborating with Daft Punk on TRON: Legacy, and for continuing that sonic greatness in TRON: Uprising! And now, thank you for sharing that incredible music with us in the form of a soundtrack! Please keep up the great work!

PS. Added to my Amazon Wish List also!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, December, 08, 2012 8:23 PM
That's 5 days after my birthday! Guess I'll be getting myself that as a present.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

G M Master 7th
User

on Sunday, December, 09, 2012 5:18 PM
I guess my question at the Comic Con panel payed off lol So excited!!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 2:22 PM
** 12/20/12 Update: Click here to listen to an exclusive preview of the album via The Hollywood Reporter. The soundtrack is now also available for pre-order via iTunes.

- Jay West
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 3:01 PM
Even more excited now. Thanks! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

laphtiya
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 3:39 PM
Its the music played at the beginning of the very first episode with Tron's voice over that I'm after, I hope that this is on the albumorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 5:44 PM
That was amazing and epic...just like TRON should be.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING