TRON: LEGACY 
 Garrett Hedlund aka Sam Flynn Back for TRON 3

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 7:08 PM

I recently posted news on the current development of TRON 3 which entailed screenwriter Jesse Wigutow (Eragon, Peter and the Starcatchers) being brought on to helm the latest version of the script.

Now, Next Movie reports actor Garrett Hedlund (Sam Flynn) has confirmed he will indeed be making a return trip to "The Grid" in TRON 3 -- reprising the role he originated in TRON: LEGACY as Kevin Flynn's (Jeff Bridges') son.

It's highly likely that actor Cillian Murphy (The Dark Knight films, In Time) will also return for a more substantial role in TRON 3 -- as he was introduced briefly as Edward Dillinger, Jr. in TRON: LEGACY -- the son of Kevin Flynn's nemesis (actor David Warner) in the original TRON movie. Murphy's Dillinger character could potentially serve as a major antagonist to Hedlund's Flynn.

- Jay West abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

HooDooMan
User

RE: Garrett Hedlund aka Sam Flynn Back for TRON 3

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 7:15 PM
Great news, Jay! That's a nice signal that they are steadily moving toward green lighting this film. I'm pretty stoked about it! Thanks for posting it!

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 10:52 PM
Awesome!!! i am so excited now i can't wait!!!

Kat
User

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 11:00 PM
Speaking of Hedlund, what ever happened to the live-action remake of Akira that was supposedly in the works, with him in it?

(Regardless of my mixed feelings about a live-action version of the film, it was one I'd actually see-- in part because I've been wanting to see Hedlund in other films; I think he's utterly adorable as Sam but I don't know if I actually like him as an actor or if it's just that one role [sometimes I can be not into an actor but like them in one or two roles]. I've seen Wilde in other stuff, I knew Shor as Billy the Kid looooong before I knew him as Ram, haven't actually seen Boxleitner or Morgan in other stuff either).

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 11:04 PM
Awesome news. Hoping to hear a few more key names signed soon, including some from the original film.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

BanditTron
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 6:58 AM
FLYNN LIVES!

Great news and I'm just loving that we get these new updates weekly now, it seems. Haha

Kat, you should check out Garrett in "Four Brothers" (2005) with Mark Wahlberg. That was the first film I saw him in.

Theflynnabides
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 8:27 AM
Sure, Sam will return, but will any inkling of a character or personality make an appearance this time?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

Kat
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 8:42 AM
BanditTron Wrote:FLYNN LIVES!

Great news and I'm just loving that we get these new updates weekly now, it seems. Haha

Kat, you should check out Garrett in "Four Brothers" (2005) with Mark Wahlberg. That was the first film I saw him in.

I saw a clip with him in Troy. All I could think was, "They killed Sam!" LOL

Theflynnabides Wrote:Sure, Sam will return, but will any inkling of a character or personality make an appearance this time?

Really? Of everyone in the entire film, I find him the EASIEST to psychoanalyze. Just about everybody else seems a lot more muddled and even almost contradictory at times. (Strangely enough, it's Quorra I have a hell of a time getting a bead on. And I don't feel like they gave us much on Tron in either film, really.)

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Rinzler2010
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 11:10 AM
The first movie I saw him in was when he played Murtagh in Eragon

Kat
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 7:35 PM
I keep meaning to watch Scarecrow & Mrs. King for Bruce as well, esp. since my mom admitted a few months ago that she had a wee thing for Bruce in that show...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kaisergrendel
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 11:18 PM
No mention of Quorra/Wilde? I hope they don't Rosie Huntington-Whiteley her...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Carcarius
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 11:45 PM
Kaisergrendel Wrote:No mention of Quorra/Wilde? I hope they don't Rosie Huntington-Whiteley her...

Well Olivia Wilde hasn't called Kosinski Hitler so I think it's safe to presume she's in the third one. Besides she seems to have had fun making and promoting the film.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljz4usbI851qfea01.gif
And of course I'm sure she has a contractual obligation with Disney. Legacy wasn't their first ball game.

jtr7
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 11:45 PM
From here: http://www.craveonline.com/film/interviews/191791-15-years-to-go-cillian-murphy-on-red-lights-and-tron-

Crave: You did have an interesting role in TRON: Legacy. Are you on tap to be in future TRON films?
Cillian: That was not designed to sow the seed of a character. That was purely me being a huge fan of the original and petitioning to get into it in any way I could be in it. I don't think so.

Crave: Now they are writing a third one.
Cillian: Oh, are they?

Crave: So I guess you haven’t heard.
Cillian: I haven’t heard.

Crave: Is that an interesting place to be? Where was the point where you realized you could ask to be in something and had enough clout or work behind you?
Cillian: That’s the only time I’ve ever done that. I’ve never done that before or since. I just love that movie so much, the original.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 2:10 AM
I hope and pray it gets green lit. I would also like to see the MCP, Yori, or Sark come back in the story line or see some original scenes from the first TRON film in a TRON 3. I think it would make the prequel that much more interesting, just saying. Also make the film longer Disney? I assume the story line will pick up when Sam and Quorra are on the motorcycle and the film just cuts off. I knew there would be a third film because TRON Legacies ending made me wonder "is that it" it can't be like the rest of you were wondering as well I bet with the ending. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 2:22 AM
There needs to be more actors signed on from the first film, such as Cindy morgan or David Warner, but the realistic chances of that actually happening are slim to none. Also bring back some of the original scenes to blend in with the TRON prequel, I think that be awesome and make the film longer Disney. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kaisergrendel
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 2:23 AM
Carcarius Wrote:And of course I'm sure she has a contractual obligation with Disney. Legacy wasn't their first ball game.

She may be bound by contract, but Disney isn't obliged to invoke it, is it?

Kaisergrendel
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 2:31 AM
(repeat post removed)

Kaisergrendel
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 2:31 AM
lifeasis Wrote:There needs to be more actors signed on from the first film

May I ask why?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 2:35 AM
It make the film much more interesting that's why. Why not?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kaisergrendel
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 6:35 AM
lifeasis Wrote:It make the film much more interesting that's why. Why not?

Honestly? They already brought BB and JB back, which is by itself impressive, but people don't seem to be satisfied with that. They say that they want Sark, MCP, Dillinger, Yori, RAM and even the bits to come back, over and over again. Sometimes it sounds like some are asking for a Tron with updated graphics. To me it seems a little shortsighted; nostalgia over artistic integrity. I don't want to see users fight the MCP again, I want to see something new, etc, etc.

While I agree it would be nice if they brought (only) one or two of them back, I don't think that they need to, that's all, especially if making this concession to fans means a compromise that weakens the overall film.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY