User

No Title

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 12:21 PM
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

MasterTron2000
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - The Series Comes To An End

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 12:24 PM
Greetings, Programs I am leader of the group on facebook.

At the end of episode: terminal, when clu is entering argon city with dyson - how many ships of clu's fleet are there?

Throne Ship: 1
Command Ships (like Dyson's): 68
The UFO-like Ships: 19
Long ships: 11
Light Jets: ??
Recognizers: ??

But How Many Light Jets & Recognizers are there?

And Give Me The TOTAL:

Caution: There on top, middle and below

PS: If any of you fans from across the globe Out There if you help me to save the tv show from cancelling then my life is yours to everyone. just we never got the chance to see ElecTRONica theme Park and have it in England. because we must not let the revolution and the inspiration end before it has a chance to start we must watch episode 8 to 19 its the only goal and create every video messages as soon as possible we must join with these groups and meet the users:

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 3:09 PM
Greetings, MasterTron.

I advise that you check the threads on 'Letters to Disney,' 'Beck's Book of the Uprising' and 'Official Tron Uprising User Revolution' for our current set of ideas under discussion. We can correspond with you there as to any questions you might have.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

MasterTron2000
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 9:56 PM
where are they?

Letters to Disney
Beck's Book of the Uprising
Official Tron Uprising User Revolutionorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 11:09 PM

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Honda Enoch
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 8:23 PM
We all knew the show would not last that long. The story could only fit between Tron and Legacy. Let's be happy it lasted this long and was not just a short animated movie.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

My other ride is a Light Cycle.

Honda Enoch
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 8:28 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote:Earlier this week, I spoke with reps at Disney/filmmakers on TRON: UPRISING -- the show is indeed ending, unfortunately.

NO FAIR!!!! So it's a confirmation, not just a 'probably'?

Do you think it might come back? Maybe after Tron 3 comes out?

I don't think 'Uprising' could continue after Tron3. Because in T2, the uprising already happened, and Clu was... reintegrated. But maybe a new animated series that could continue where T3 leaves off would be nice.

My other ride is a Light Cycle.

BountyHunter
User

on Saturday, March, 23, 2013 8:08 PM
Maybe we can convince Disney to make 1 or 2 Direct to DVD movies that tie up any loose ends from the series?

Yeah, probably not.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

bluelantern714
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 8:20 PM
ethanwa Wrote:I meant OFFICIALLY

According to Disney, yes. But there is a new site called smgo.tv that crowdfunds cancelled shows with a lot of support. It's completely legitimate. They already have an April 11 meeting set up with Warner Brothers about cancelled Cartoon Network shows Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Everyone go to the site and suggest Tron: Uprising so the revolution doesn't end!

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 11:50 PM
bluelantern714 Wrote:

According to Disney, yes. But there is a new site called smgo.tv that crowdfunds cancelled shows with a lot of support. It's completely legitimate. They already have an April 11 meeting set up with Warner Brothers about cancelled Cartoon Network shows Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Everyone go to the site and suggest Tron: Uprising so the revolution doesn't end!

Done that.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 12:15 AM
bluelantern714 Wrote:

I don't think there was ever any official announcement from Disney. The only "announcement" we got was a voice actor from the show saying it was cancelled.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

bluelantern714
User

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 8:56 PM
We're up for voting on smgo.tv! They did make a mistake and say we're voting for a third season.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

Clemicus
User

on Tuesday, April, 23, 2013 7:50 AM
Sso02V Wrote:Yes. The show is called "TRON: Uprising" not "TRON: Beck Begins".

The sequel to Tron is called Tron: Legacy, not The Further Adventures of Flynn and Son.

Your point?

EXODUS
User

on Tuesday, May, 30, 2017 7:54 AM
The shows been off the air for quite a few years now, and by the looks of it Disney have shown practically NO INTEREST in it at all anymore.

But if I had the power and the influence I wouldn't necessarily ask for LOTS of new episodes.

Instead, I'd ask just for ONE MORE SEASON. I think just FIVE OR SIX more episodes is all I think it will take just to tie up the loose ends.  
It doesn't have to be an entire season-just a few episodes I think would be enough to conclude it.

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - The Series Comes To An End