TRON: UPRISING 
 The Official User Revolution - Tron Lives Campaign

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
Nikefutbolero
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 7:21 AM
I was thinking of a creative to catch Disney's attention about the whole Tron series and to show them that there is an audience that loves anything Tron.. I was thinking of somehow taking a "Tron Lives" picture (similar to uprising) and somehow project the image it on buidlings, skyscrapers, and other public/highly visible areas. Only problem is finding a portable projector that can display an image big and bright enough for people. I then want to take pictures of this, and somehow make them go viral and have other people do the same around the country. Any ideas?

Ok so I looked into a few things. One would be renting a 20k+ lumens projector, buying an inverter and hook it up to a car batter so I can power it wherever. I want to project these images on a huge scale. I'm talking about HUGE. Except it's about 800 to rent a commercial projector like that lol...

Any other suggestions? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DawnStar
User

RE: I have an idea...

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 12:40 PM
Now THAT is an excellent idea!!! Now, all we need are people who are willing to do it....and materials.
What picture should we use? And how do we do all that projecting?

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 1:20 PM
I've had just this idea! Unfortunately right now I don't have time to explain. See the thread on 'Letters to Disney' and it's many ideas there. I made a mockup handheld project and a link to the unit. It's small and basic, but it's principle is in place.

I will provide a direct link later.

Exited to hear that others want this! We need exactly this spirit! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ZexionVI
User

YES!

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 1:50 PM
I would DEFINITELY be in on this, I could try to get people on it as well. The Tron logo for the Tron Lives campaign would work well enough. Maybe I could tack up Tron logos around public places, sign posts, bulletin boards, stuff like that. Just take them wherever I go and put them up? Include a URL or something to look up the show?

ZexionVI
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 1:55 PM
http://sayuricero.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/20121115-023830.jpg
Use this pic maybe? Best Tron logo I could get from an image search

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 5:29 PM
If you guys do the projection thing, do it discreetly and on Disney's office walls in the middle of the night just to mess with them . No, seriously.

Pull a "Sam Flynn".order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 5:59 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:If you guys do the projection thing, do it discreetly and on Disney's office walls in the middle of the night.

How are we going to get into the office? And what picture should we use for the projection?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Daft Tron
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 6:14 PM
I'm baffled at the fact that the newbies are the one taking initiative on such things. A sudden insurgence from no where appear completely at random. Odd, yet interesting. I wonder how far this will go yet i have doubts that nothing will come of it. Should it however occur, I will be surprised. But if you really want to get to these people, then you'll Really need to be ballsy & project that image on their building otherwise, good luck.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 6:30 PM
DawnStar Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:If you guys do the projection thing, do it discreetly and on Disney's office walls in the middle of the night.

How are we going to get into the office? And what picture should we use for the projection?

You don't get inside their building. You do it from outside . OR. . . . .put leaflets of Tron Lives on each car at their parking lot, if you got guts to do it with a link to this site here. That'll bring more traffic of the Disney folks to SEE that we are, indeed, a very active group of Tron fans.

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 6:49 PM
But what will the leaflets look like? If you guys can tell me, I'll make them on my computer and send a link to it so you guys can print them out en masse and do that other stuff. Deal?

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 6:53 PM
ZexionVI Wrote:I would DEFINITELY be in on this, I could try to get people on it as well. The Tron logo for the Tron Lives campaign would work well enough. Maybe I could tack up Tron logos around public places, sign posts, bulletin boards, stuff like that. Just take them wherever I go and put them up? Include a URL or something to look up the show?

Yes. Great idea. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Murdock.dat
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 7:23 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:I'm baffled at the fact that the newbies are the one taking initiative on such things. A sudden insurgence from no where appear completely at random. Odd, yet interesting.

It's the Rise of the ISOs !!!!
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 8:41 PM
Murdock.dat Wrote:
Daft Tron Wrote:I'm baffled at the fact that the newbies are the one taking initiative on such things. A sudden insurgence from no where appear completely at random. Odd, yet interesting.

It's the Rise of the ISOs !!!!

I'm an ISO!!!!!!!! A female one, at that!!!

Nikefutbolero
User

RE: I have an idea...Update Pg. 1

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 9:52 PM
Oh and you guys better believe if I figure this out, I WILL make the seven hour drive to Bubank to do this on THEIR building.

DawnStar
User

RE: The Official Tron Lives Campaign - Update Pg1

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 10:14 PM
Well, that's great!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 11:15 PM

Excuse me! I am not a newbie! Not by a long shot! I've been a proud member of this site since January of 2008! And I am taking initiative. Tron Lives!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 11:28 PM

Well then....where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 11:28 PM
Double post

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 12:01 AM
DawnStar Wrote:But what will the leaflets look like? If you guys can tell me, I'll make them on my computer and send a link to it so you guys can print them out en masse and do that other stuff. Deal?

Well, you can use your imagination . I use Photoshop or InDesign for this kind of work. At least I have nowhere to put the leaflets in Vermont and am far away from Disney HQ. But a flyer, on the other hand, could be used on the coffeehouse board, otherwise population density around here is small :P.

And no, I did'nt grow up here originally, only from the midwest (long story).

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 12:18 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:But what will the leaflets look like? If you guys can tell me, I'll make them on my computer and send a link to it so you guys can print them out en masse and do that other stuff. Deal?

Well, you can use your imagination . I use Photoshop or InDesign for this kind of work. At least I have nowhere to put the leaflets in Vermont and am far away from Disney HQ. But a flyer, on the other hand, could be used on the coffeehouse board, otherwise population density around here is small :P.

And no, I did'nt grow up here originally, only from the midwest (long story).

Photoshop? Can you use Microsoft Word?
I'll [probably make a flyer....

Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING