Status Bar 
 Anyone stll here?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
DawnStar
User

Anyone stll here?

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 7:45 PM
Looks like no one's been here for a while, so I just want to say hi!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

PH3AR
User

RE: Anyone stll here?

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 7:54 PM
I'm new, but I'm here.

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 8:02 PM
Hi PH3AR! Welcome to the Sector.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 10:58 PM
Thanks! I've been trying to register for well over a year and a half, but every time I registered, my login would never work. I'm not sure why. I think it might have been the old software for the site or something?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 12:14 PM
*waves from ceiling where she tends to lurk* I'm here, lurking on the ceiling as usual. Look up and you'll find me(and Rinzler, he's up here too). Rrrrrrrrr...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DawnStar
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 12:23 PM
*Looks up and waves back*
Hi Spark! Glad to see you!
Rinzler, HI!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 1:09 PM
DawnStar Wrote:*Looks up and waves back*
Hi Spark! Glad to see you!
Rinzler, HI!

Rinzler: "Rrrrrrrr...?"

Me: *pets Rinzler* "Hi DS! What's happening with you?"
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 1:57 PM
Nothing much. You?

@Rinzler: I'm good, how are you?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 2:16 PM
DawnStar Wrote:Nothing much. You?

@Rinzler: I'm good, how are you?

Rinzler: "Rrrrrrr...."

Me: "Not much. Hoping for some rain. Or snow, that would be even better."

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 3:02 PM
That's great! Where I lives, it doesn't snow. Only rains. I love the rain, though. The weather today is perfect for rain!

@Rinzler: I'm glad to hear that you are doing well! *pets Rinzler*

BTW.....i have a friend too. Say hi, Roxanne!
*Roxanne waves*
(She's my OC. I changed her name....)

Kat
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 7:57 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Look up and you'll find me(and Rinzler, he's up here too). Rrrrrrrrr...

Which is why you should NOT look up... I choose not to wonder what they're up to up there...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DawnStar
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 8:33 PM
*Roxanne pulls out disk, jumps up onto ceiling and derezzes Rinzler*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 1:00 AM
*Jogging by*

Hello!!!

BlinkyInkySue Sorry! Running from ghostmonsters!!

*runs off*

*Runs back to comment-BTW, the Pinky animated gif needs fixin'!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 1:06 AM
*Roxanne pulls out disc and derezzes ghost monsters*
Me: Good job, Roxanne.
@Flynn1978: There, now you might want to cool down a bit. How long have they been chasing you?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 12:42 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Look up and you'll find me(and Rinzler, he's up here too). Rrrrrrrrr...

Which is why you should NOT look up... I choose not to wonder what they're up to up there...

Me: *reaches down and smacks Kat on the back of the head* Watch it, or I'll steal both 1982!Tron and LegacyFlashback!Tron and hide them from you.

DawnStar Wrote:*Roxanne pulls out disk, jumps up onto ceiling and derezzes {attempts to derezz} Rinzler*

Me: *draws disks and steps protectively in front of Rinzler, snarls* Don't try it. You won't like the outcome. Rinzler has trained me well and I will allow no harm to come to him.

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 1:35 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Me: *draws disks and steps protectively in front of Rinzler, snarls* Don't try it. You won't like the outcome. Rinzler has trained me well and I will allow no harm to come to him.

Grrr. Mein.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 2:18 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Me: *draws disks and steps protectively in front of Rinzler, snarls* Don't try it. You won't like the outcome. Rinzler has trained me well and I will allow no harm to come to him.

Grrr. Mein.

Me: *Snarls, prepares to throw disk* Rinzler is MINE, and no one else's!!

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 2:50 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Me: *Snarls, prepares to throw disk* Rinzler is MINE, and no one else's!!

Yeah, wrong quote. Retry:

ShadowSpark Wrote:Me: *reaches down and smacks Kat on the back of the head* Watch it, or I'll steal both 1982!Tron and LegacyFlashback!Tron and hide them from you.

Grrr. Mein.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 3:13 PM
*Roars, slams Kat, Spark, and Rinzler against the wall*
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 3:13 PM
Ignore this one.
How do you delete double posts?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Anyone stll here?