AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Kat
User

RE: Anyone stll here?

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 11:30 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:Ok.

No offense intended. I just feel we're all big girls and boys around here, so we ought to be able to have threads like that without anyone feeling selfconscious or behaving stupidly.

Of course. I personally don't like them, but don't have a problem if others have em. Kat just kinda surprised me with her defensiveness when I thought it was wierd when I found out what I submitted MY Tron (who is actually played by me) for.

*twitch*

Again, you would have had to be around for the issues surrounding the thread at hand. Though I think if you actually READ my post, it was quite clearly explained (and yes, I do get "defensive" over double standards. I always have, and i always will). And it had nothing to do with you, except your flip comment about said thread. Again, if you want to debate it, PM me or start a "Kat is the world's biggest bitch" thread or whatever makes you happy, but as I said, I don't want to hijack this thread with that.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 11:40 PM
Well, that's fine. Although I admit that I'm getting tired of things like this.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 12:31 AM
Kat Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:Ok.

No offense intended. I just feel we're all big girls and boys around here, so we ought to be able to have threads like that without anyone feeling selfconscious or behaving stupidly.

Of course. I personally don't like them, but don't have a problem if others have em. Kat just kinda surprised me with her defensiveness when I thought it was wierd when I found out what I submitted MY Tron (who is actually played by me) for.

*twitch*

Again, you would have had to be around for the issues surrounding the thread at hand. Though I think if you actually READ my post, it was quite clearly explained (and yes, I do get "defensive" over double standards. I always have, and i always will). And it had nothing to do with you, except your flip comment about said thread. Again, if you want to debate it, PM me or start a "Kat is the world's biggest bitch" thread or whatever makes you happy, but as I said, I don't want to hijack this thread with that.

Easy, easy. Dock your disk, I don't wanna fight. You're great, really. I try not to have double standards. I just think it was weird that I threw MYSELF in there, not understanding what it was, that's all. Plus, I think it's really a ladies thread, so I'm gonna leave it alone. That's all I was saying, sorry if I wasn't clear.

I was just trying to quote Bruce in a funny way...

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 12:38 AM
STOP!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 12:49 AM
DawnStar Wrote:*Roxanne pulls out disc and derezzes ghost monsters*
Me: Good job, Roxanne.
@Flynn1978: There, now you might want to cool down a bit. How long have they been chasing you?
Thanks! Yeah, they've been chasing me for quite a few microcycles. They came from the Atari 2600 version! No-Really!! I think an emulation program's got it in for me... o_0

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 12:53 AM
Well, you're safe now

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 12:58 AM
Whooray!! I give many thanks to Roxanne.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:00 AM
Roxanne says you're welcome

BTW, I'm a female. How do I change my gender emotes?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:01 AM
Edit Profile I believe. Did you try that? ?_?

edit: peeked @ your profile. I've pretty much the same hobbies, plus a few more!!

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:04 AM
That's great!

I tried to edit my profile, it says nothing about changing gender.

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:06 AM
My profile quote is from an opera!!!

edit: oh you would ask! acman: nom nom nom...

Elixir of Love, I believe. :]

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:08 AM
What opera?

BTW:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146007798745721&set=a.146007215412446.25875.142940115719156&type=3&theater

It's not clickable, but..there you go.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:12 AM
I saw another url for the Switzerland TRON Legacy-I might make a '82 version TRON drawing of them!!

Also, I even have a profile on Deviantart dot com!!

(Unfortunately, the site's not totally safe-I have to use an obscure browser to "safely" navigate...) o_Owhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:16 AM
Switzerland tron legacy? Can you show me?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:18 AM
It was:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=147870225263704&set=a.147869805263746.40990.110631765654217&type=3&theater

Okay-the Switzerland means the user name.

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:19 AM
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Explodes with excitement*

BTW: I changed my profile pic. It doesn't show up for some reason.

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:23 AM
flynn1978 Wrote:I saw another url for the Switzerland TRON Legacy-I might make a '82 version TRON drawing of them!!

Wow! Cool!!!

But how are you gonna do that...?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:23 AM
O_o Hmm... Maybe you can get one of the moderators to help you...??

Yeah, I think I'll make a TRON '82 pic based on that.

edit: I'm gonna add torsos to the pics and get to drawing circuits!!

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:24 AM
Of what? And how?

And..how do I contact a moderater?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 1:27 AM
PM Auric. :] Just send him a note and I'm sure you'll get help!

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Anyone stll here?