Beck's Book of the uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
IZI
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 7:04 AM
Hi everyone!

There has been a lot of talk about my idea of tron dolls/figures traveling and photos taken of them in various places. With so much inspiration from all of you, i think its time for this to have it´s own thread.

Teaming up with LucrataNexarii´s idea of a travel book, the following idea is presented;

As said before, the idea is that handmade paperdolls/figures of tron characters travel from person to person. Each person takes pictures of the characters posing in different places. (This could be your hometown, a theme park, forest, any environment you can think of)

Once you take the pictures of the camera, you put them and the figures in the travel book and send it to the next person.

Two books will travel to all persons involved, a "beck"-book and a "tron"-book. The book will also leave place for every person to write something in! And all of you can make your own figures, which can be included in the books along the way.

The books will start from me and Lucrata, and porpably get sent back to us before finally, sending them to disney.

For me this has turned into a small culture-project, since i recently got a funding for this. I will use it for the dolls and the books.

Although this requires a lot of time and work, and there are a few risks with sending books around, i would greatly appreciate any kind of involvement from any of you programms out there! You can either take responsability for pictures when the time comes, make your own figures, or follow this project with your comments and thoughts!

i´ll be glad if as many as possible want to be in this! We will proporably have a paige for the pictures to be put up in as well!

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Beck's Book of the uprising

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 11:24 AM
I'm in! I call the first spot to be sent to! How else can I help?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 4:02 PM
Well, time to get binding, and with seriousness!

Sure, ShadowSpark! The start of the actual activism process will belong to IZI, but what I am sure we will both need are plenty of screenshots of Beck (and likely many of Tron, too!). She can use those to better create his figure (and any other characters in mind), and I could use some to familiarize myself with the pattern of his normal suit, while he's off-duty. I'll be using his chest or torso pattern as the back of the book. The front cover will be the Tron 'T' emblem - front and center, it speaks for itself.

I'll break out the jigsaw and get cutting some boards for use as covers. It's time to pick up a ton of paper, and get things done. Bookbinding is long, and tedious, but I want to see this happen! Make it, ship it, and give IZI the power.

Let's do this.

Tron Lives!

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 4:23 PM
What screenshots in particular do you need? Give me a list and I'll have them up pronto.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Riversong
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 4:55 PM
I'd be happy to participate in this as well.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 5:28 PM
Unfortunately I don't actually have the episodes for myself, nor a strong enough recollection to know exactly which. But, 'No Bounds' has some good shots of Beck in his normal suit, and I imagine that 'Welcome Home' have a few as well!

Thanks ShadowSpark!

In the book's news, silver/gray paper is now mine! Binding starts tonight after work!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 5:32 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Unfortunately I don't actually have the episodes for myself, nor a strong enough recollection to know exactly which. But, 'No Bounds' has some good shots of Beck in his normal suit, and I imagine that 'Welcome Home' have a few as well!

Thanks ShadowSpark!

Let me rephrase. Tell me what you need, and I'll pull it from the various episodes. Just add what you need to the list.

-Beck in his normal outfit
-
-

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2013 3:57 AM
To be more specific:
- Beck in his normal outfit
- Specifically, at least one shot of Beck's chest and torso, facing viewer
- Any shots of Beck, full-body, standing, front or back, either suit type
- Any of various facial angles for Beck

Any other material you feel like adding is fine. For now, I already possess a fair reference folder of Tron. Proper definition of Beck is what I lack.

Thanks again, Shadowspark! I appreciate the work and the help. The references will certainly come in handy - I have some minor leatherwork and tooling to get to aside from this, so I can get used to tooling leather again... I haven't worked on any projects which require reasonable amounts of tooling, of late.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

IZI
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2013 11:21 AM
nice to see you getting started!!!

Riversong and Shadowspark, thanks so much for showing interest! ^^ /

Screenshots of beck/Tron will be needed if i try to do different dolls/head faces.
Screenshots of paige will be neded as well!

This is actually a good way of helping, it saves me a lot of time.

And if you want to make your own dolls to be included in the travels, go ahead!

I expect my own dolls to turn out okay, coming from a very eager fan with a lot of heart and a very small spark of talent. But i think it gives a very sympathetic vibe if they are a bit clumsy. We´ll see.

i wonder if a separate thread for screenshots is needed?

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2013 1:51 PM
Here we go:

LucrataNexarii Wrote:- Beck in his normal outfit

Front:

Back:

LucrataNexarii Wrote:- Any of various facial angles for Beck

LucrataNexarii Wrote:- Specifically, at least one shot of Beck's chest and torso, facing viewer

LucrataNexarii Wrote:- Any shots of Beck, full-body, standing, front or back, either suit type

Tron Suit Front:

Tron Suit Back:

I don't know why the images are stretched sideways, but if you right-click on the pic and select 'View Image', it should show up properly. Anything else you need?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2013 2:18 PM
pictures of paige would be nice!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2013 6:16 PM
IZI Wrote:pictures of paige would be nice!

What do you need? Current pics? Stuff from the flashbacks in 'Isolated'?

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 2:30 AM
Thank you, ShadowSpark! These are excellent.

I'll be seeing to the starting phases of this bookbinding. I hope to have at least one text block glued, backed, and pressed by tonight. That will let me know how the functionality and process will work for a cardstock text block. I haven't done that before. I am eager to see what the process is like.

IZI
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 4:05 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

current pics! showing her from the front and back! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 4:57 PM
IZI Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

current pics! showing her from the front and back!

Okay. Pics will be up later today.

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 5:23 PM
its cool! i havent finished my beck doll completely yet, so i have to take care of that before i can start with paige.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 11:04 PM
IZI Wrote:its cool! i havent finished my beck doll completely yet, so i have to take care of that before i can start with paige.

Okay, here are some pics of Paige:

Again, right-click on the pic and select 'View Image' to see it properly. I don't know why it's stretched like that.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Monday, March, 18, 2013 4:02 AM
sorta strange though, my "view image" sign is bleaked out, i cant click on it.

But thanks for the pics! ill see what i can do.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, March, 18, 2013 4:24 PM
IZI Wrote:sorta strange though, my "view image" sign is bleaked out, i cant click on it.

But thanks for the pics! ill see what i can do.

Try 'Copy Image Location' and pasting it in a new window or tab.

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, March, 18, 2013 5:43 PM
Thank you for the images, ShadowSpark. I'll gladly add those to my reference folder of Tron material.

For now: bookbinding to 'Flynn Lives,' and 'Adagio for Tron.'

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING