TRON: UPRISING 
 Beck's Book of the uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
IZI
User

RE: Beck's Book of the uprising

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 6:26 AM
got the pictures working! whoop whoop!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 5:44 PM
IZI Wrote:got the pictures working! whoop whoop!

Cool! Were there any other pics you wanted?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Honda Enoch
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 7:07 PM
If person A has the book(s) and Doll(s), how do they know where to ship it to so person B can get it? will this be random or will people here have to PM the current holder an address?

My other ride is a Light Cycle.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 7:26 PM
Honda Enoch Wrote:If person A has the book(s) and Doll(s), how do they know where to ship it to so person B can get it? will this be random or will people here have to PM the current holder an address?

Probably PM the current holder with the address.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Saturday, March, 23, 2013 6:49 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Honda Enoch Wrote:If person A has the book(s) and Doll(s), how do they know where to ship it to so person B can get it? will this be random or will people here have to PM the current holder an address?

Probably PM the current holder with the address.

i dont need any more pictures at the moment! But thanks again,they have been incredibly useful!

Honda Enoch; Me and Lucrata are working on a sending system that follows shadowsparks idea.
So far we thought of letting all the persons who want to be involved send their addresses to us, after which we will structure the travels. Something like this;

IZI/Lucrata sends book/dolls to shadowspark

Shadowspark gets the book, then confirms to IZI/Lucrata

IZI/Lucrata then gives Shadowspark the next address

When done with pictures, Shadowspark sends to the next person.

This way every person will only know the following persons address. It also keeps us aware of the book arriwing safetly. We will also include an emergency address/instructions if the book/doll gets damaged.

of course, this will involve in revealing addresses to a few persons. If there are users here who feel very uncomfortable about that, they can just send their pictures via email (this requires for them to have their own dolls though) or just contriute with personal e-mail letters which we will include in the book later.

Lucrata might have more things to add to this.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, March, 24, 2013 8:15 AM
Here we are, just a fast ... Somewhat of an update.

IZI was curious as to progress, so here is a fast shot of my cluttered desk; just one of my many work-surfaces. The hat - my outdoor hat - is there just as an example of leather lacing. The unconventional design is that way for many reasons (and references). Points to whoever gets it first.

I'd decided to use a non-adhesive binding for the books. This is for various reasons. Foremost, it allows use of a tougher leather, as the thinner leather which I would have to use otherwise would be very delicate and prone to damage. Second, the slide-case design would more easily permit the front and back pockets, both for the figures IZI and myself have in mind, and also for any additional inclusions any fan wishes to send along. Third, the non-adhesive structure would be easily completely removable, in case of need of full repair or replacement of parts, such as in the case of heavy accidental damage.

Those tedious, terrible endbands in blue and white are for Beck's book. You can guess where the black and orange ones are going.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 24, 2013 4:03 PM
Very nice! The hat almost looks like something out of LotR, but not quite. I'm looking forward to seeing the book in person.

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 11:11 AM
alright everyone! i have been very busy working with the beck-doll but i´m finally done!!! and i have taken my first pictures as well! ill put some pictures of the doll up here tomorrow!! and the photos taken will hopefully arrive next week, so please be patient!!!

yay abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

IZI
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 3:51 PM
Hi everyone! I´ll be double-posting, but anyways,

here are finally some pictures of my first beck-paper doll! (i am a bit late with this, so i apologize)

The quality is no good, and the color is very misleading, since it looks a little greyish. The pics are taken with the camera on my computer, since my own camera decided to do an uprising of its own against me....but better pics are to follow!

EDIT: thanks for the tip shadowspark!!! it helped a lot!!!! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 3:53 PM
Nice! You did a good job with him.

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 1:10 AM
thanks!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 6:02 AM
IZI Wrote:thanks!

To post an image here, right-click on the image, select 'Copy Image Location' and paste it within the image tags. Like this:

[img ]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/Wulfeous/shadowspark2.jpg[/img ]

Remove the spaces in the tags and you get:

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 6:33 AM
Heh, you're the best, Shadowspark! Always so helpful.

By the way, I noticed that you hadn't prepared any letters to Disney for this month (my 'Letters Sent' is more than yours. I feel like some sort of arrogant, swaggering big-shot. ) Hopefully you've been okay, and not too stressed or busy?

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 8:17 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Heh, you're the best, Shadowspark! Always so helpful.

By the way, I noticed that you hadn't prepared any letters to Disney for this month (my 'Letters Sent' is more than yours. I feel like some sort of arrogant, swaggering big-shot. ) Hopefully you've been okay, and not too stressed or busy?

Real life reared its annoying head at me. My April letter will be sent sometime this week if I can get my printer to work. *glares at printer*

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 5:11 PM
Ahh, yes, the evils of the printer.

... On the Grid, are Printer-Driver Programs subjects of both both teetering respect and capricious conduct?

But, yes, I do eye my own printer, hoping that it doesn't act up. That, and those ink cartridges for this Canon are damn expensive. Hopefully everything works out for you, Shadowspark. Frustrations are what nobody wishes to grapple with.

IZI
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 3:20 AM
heres some more pictures!! and we are creating our tumblr page at the moment also!!

this one was for the hilariousness. The character he is standing on is a well known kids-book character in Finland, the Moomintroll by Tove Jansson.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 8:43 PM
When are you going to send it??? I want to take pics of him here with me!

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 2:50 AM
haha! :> Lucrata is still working on the books, but soon enough!! i have to make that doll stand somehow too! right now, i have just pasted it on various places. but it would be cool if it could stand on its own.

but im very glad for your enthusiasm! yay! (^w^) /

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 3:24 AM
IZI Wrote:haha! :> Lucrata is still working on the books, but soon enough!! i have to make that doll stand somehow too! right now, i have just pasted it on various places. but it would be cool if it could stand on its own.

but im very glad for your enthusiasm! yay! (^w^) /

To make him stand on his own is easy - toothpicks, paper, tape, and some small rocks make a good stand.

Don't forget to take pics with him in front of iconic places in your town. You should probably be in the pic too, so as to show who the supporter from wherever is. As soon as the book is ready, I call the spot of first person for it to be sent to. Think you guys could get it ready and shipped before the end of May? I'd like to take him to Phoenix Comic-Con, which is May 23-26. Take some pics with Tron himself, since Bruce Boxleitner is coming to PHXCC.

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 3:56 AM
i have tried different tactics to make it work, but not that! thanks for the tip, ill try it next!!
We´ll do our best so that my beck-doll can go adventuring to that con! And yes, first spot from my part is reserved to you. I want to try and make 2 extra dolls for that gig;one doll that Bruce can have(if he wants to ), and one he can sign for me as i myself cannot be there. that would be a thrill. In any way, i think the dolls can make it to the con in time!!!

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Beck's Book of the uprising