TRON: UPRISING 
 Beck's Book of the uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Beck's Book of the uprising

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 4:30 AM
IZI Wrote:i have tried different tactics to make it work, but not that! thanks for the tip, ill try it next!!
We´ll do our best so that my beck-doll can go adventuring to that con! And yes, first spot from my part is reserved to you. I want to try and make 2 extra dolls for that gig;one doll that Bruce can have(if he wants to ), and one he can sign for me as i myself cannot be there. that would be a thrill. In any way, i think the dolls can make it to the con in time!!!

Last time I went, it was $35 for each autograph from Bruce. Leonard Nimoy's was $80, as was William Shatner's. I don't know how much autographs will cost this year.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

IZI
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 4:50 AM
oh right...i forgot about that. : P darn.

Will it cost anything for you to just take the picture with him and the doll? Or is it most proper to do ask for a picture while paying for a autograph?

In any way, if i would want a doll signed, would it be alright if you´d get one for me if i paid you the cost in advance? A strange request indeed, and i understand if you´d rather not take it upon you.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 5:26 AM
IZI Wrote:oh right...i forgot about that. : P darn.

Will it cost anything for you to just take the picture with him and the doll? Or is it most proper to do ask for a picture while paying for a autograph?

In any way, if i would want a doll signed, would it be alright if you´d get one for me if i paid you the cost in advance? A strange request indeed, and i understand if you´d rather not take it upon you.

I could ask him to hold the doll while I take a picture. I have no idea whether he will or not. As for the autograph, yeah, I'll get you one. It's not a strange request. I've done it before. PM me w/ contact details and we'll work out a way.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 6:22 AM
awesome!!! thank you very much! Lets hope for the best!
I´ll give you the info when i have the dolls ready!

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 6:24 AM
IZI Wrote:awesome!!! thank you very much! Lets hope for the best!
I´ll give you the info when i have the dolls ready!

I'll be waiting.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, April, 27, 2013 7:18 AM
Alright Programs, yea or nay?

It's rather late, but I thought I'd post this here for feedback. The basis is simple: keep it simple! Any geometric designs are generally a real pain to tool successfully. I feel that any of these are bound to come out with a number of errors, at least in the circle segments.

I'm anticipating all manner of difficulties in travel and shipment, so this cover is meant to be as basic and durable as possible. It will also not be a 'proper' book (as the leather is too thick for that), but instead have a laced cover - that form of 'single strand braid' at the edges (the most sightly and yielding option), forming a sort of clamshell case, with one riveted buckle closure, and two inside slide-pockets for paper figures as planned, or any other objects, letters, photos, or associated material. The clamshell case also allows the book to be more expandable inside, again, for more possible content.

The painting and careful tooling/beveling of the lines is going to be a royal, squinting nightmare. There is also a blue iridescent acrylic I wished to use for the 'T' mark. the borders are meant just to be beveled and not painted. Don't mind the 'crescent circles' at the shoulder segments; that's just hasty work, on my part.

Feeback would be appreciated.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 27, 2013 8:56 AM
YAY!! That's my vote anyway. Those images are great! This is going to look awesome!

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, April, 27, 2013 1:12 PM
Thank you, Shadowspark. It's good to have some reaction from others before I go ahead with attempting the design.

Now, just to pray that it works uneventfully. I look forward to the finished product, myself. I still have a similar 'Book of Tron' to work on. Once both are finished I hoped to at least take a couple of photographs, if not also possibly make a Youtube video about them, of some form.

Not being one really willing to show my face on camera, yet alone to Youtube, I've caught myself wanting to make some variation on the Jolly Trickster's mask.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, May, 10, 2013 10:06 PM
2 weeks until PHXCC, so if you want the book to be there, you should get it done (and sent) quick.

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, May, 11, 2013 2:07 AM
I've been rather aware of the time. Being out for three days with the flu (and over my days off) doesn't help.

In any case, did you have any particular imperative on whether you get the Book of Beck, or book of Tron? The Book of Beck is virtually complete, I just have to get the outer lacing applied. I don't have any figures made for it yet.

To that end, I wanted to paste in a preface, preferably an image of an inked sketch of Tron's Identity Disc, and a few words of unity for Tron fans of any kind.

Perhaps you had some thoughts to share? Anything would be welcome.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 11, 2013 2:46 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I've been rather aware of the time. Being out for three days with the flu (and over my days off) doesn't help.

In any case, did you have any particular imperative on whether you get the Book of Beck, or book of Tron? The Book of Beck is virtually complete, I just have to get the outer lacing applied. I don't have any figures made for it yet.

To that end, I wanted to paste in a preface, preferably an image of an inked sketch of Tron's Identity Disc, and a few words of unity for Tron fans of any kind.

Perhaps you had some thoughts to share? Anything would be welcome.

I wanted the Beck book. The preface is yours to write, I don't want to mess with that. Maybe something about no matter how far away from each other we are, we're still united by our love for Tron?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, May, 11, 2013 5:07 AM
Thank you. I had something of a similar passage in mind, sparse but fitting, but I made the mistake of not writing it down when it had first come to mind.

In any case, I will check the page here, and with #TronArmy, in case there are any disagreements, notes, or concern. After all, this is something for everyone.

I can make haste with sending it off to you once it's done (hopefully over the next couple of days; target: Monday). If you'd be so kind as to contact IZI, she can likely send along her figure of Beck to you, which can be safely added to the inner-cover pockets of this (his?) book. I will need your address as well. Any additional requests can go along with your package; simply let me know. (Letters, sketches, anything?)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 11, 2013 5:55 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Thank you. I had something of a similar passage in mind, sparse but fitting, but I made the mistake of not writing it down when it had first come to mind.

In any case, I will check the page here, and with #TronArmy, in case there are any disagreements, notes, or concern. After all, this is something for everyone.

I can make haste with sending it off to you once it's done (hopefully over the next couple of days; target: Monday). If you'd be so kind as to contact IZI, she can likely send along her figure of Beck to you, which can be safely added to the inner-cover pockets of this (his?) book. I will need your address as well. Any additional requests can go along with your package; simply let me know. (Letters, sketches, anything?)

I've already contacted IZI, I'm waiting for her to reply. I'll PM you with contact details.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Tuesday, May, 14, 2013 5:58 PM
im on it!!!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 3:09 AM
Here we go! Thank you for those screenshots earlier, Spark!

This is clearly the complete book. I've found a few minor points I can improve on, but the first two books will follow the same format. I'll be starting on the tooling of the Book of Tron some time tonight.

I suppose it's about time to begin applying myself more to the Tumblr blog, as that will likely become the central point of organization for this.

Here is the hasty preface I adhered in there.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 4:14 AM
Wow. I cannot wait to see that in person. This is going to be quite the project, and I'm very glad to have a part in it.

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 5:03 AM
Certainly I must thank you for your enthusiasm, ShadowSpark. It's actually quite a humble book, meant to be as durable as possible, but also rather small so that it doesn't cost an arm and five cubes to send along to the next person.

After all, it's eager participants who will make this project a success. Every fan has something to express, and in many varying ways, and I hope that these books will serve to chronicle some of that.

There will be plenty to organize and prepare, depending on the level of eagerness which fans have for this project. The book is also being sent to you somewhat ahead of time, as I still have to go over a few pamphlet or information-page drafts to go along with it, so recipients know the general format of contact and communication. I'll have to send those to you at a later time once those are complete.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

IZI
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 4:11 PM
simply amazing work you have done, Lucrata.I cant thank you enough. The Beck book....its fantastic!!

You have done such a great job, i cant believe you have brought us this far already!!!!
Im so exited for this!!!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 5:41 PM
And I'm waiting on tenterhooks(which, in case you don't know, means 'waiting nervously/anxiously/excitedly') for things to arrive. 7 days til PHXCC and counting!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 11:35 AM
yeah, i can easily say i wont be able to relax until i know they have arrived in time.
Last time i was this exited/ anxious was when i was waiting for my matriculation examination results!!

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Beck's Book of the uprising