Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
harpo989
User

Re: Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 10:57 PM
[off-topic post]Uh, COmpucore, are you really in the story? because it would be pretty much impossible for you to be here. please tell me, as things are just picking up in this story, and I to interrupt it.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 8:13 AM
Kamui.EXE leaps through the section of wall with Harpo. The drafty feeling was getting stronger. Was she just imagening this?

Kamui.EXE looked around the vast room.

"Where are we?" She asks.

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 8:19 AM
I tried to keep the hole open using Suffusion fire, but it began collapsing too fast. "Hurry up!" I yelled at TF and Tweaker.

[comment]I had to get up at 5:00 this morning. ugh...[/comment]

------------

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 8:33 AM
harpo989 Wrote:I tried to keep the hole open using Suffusion fire, but it began collapsing too fast. "Hurry up!" I yelled at TF and Tweaker.

[comment]I had to get up at 5:00 this morning. ugh...[/comment]

[comment] What for? You have exams too?[/comment]
Kamui.EXE struggled for an idea.

"Um.. let's see... what can I do to keep this open.... hm...." Kamui says looking for an idea.

She got one. She whiped out her rods and placed them in the wall keeping it open. She knew this wouldn't hold for long but at least it would buy some time.

"Hurry! I'm not sure how long this is going to hold!" Kamui.EXE yells.

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 9:43 AM
::: runs from the buggers and leaps through the opening :::

I hope they won't be able to figure out how to get through that.

'>

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 10:56 AM
Kamui.EXE dashes out of the hole, grabs Tweaker and brings him in. She also grabs her rods in the process. The wall closes shut.

"That was a close one." Kamui.EXE sighs.

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 12:13 PM
I looked back to make sure the others were okay, then walked into the large room. "Hmm... I wonder what possible purpose this place could serve?" I pondered out loud. I continued to walk, and stepped onto a small circular pad in the middle of the room. as I did, it lit up and hundreds of (hologram-like) system screens appear and float, giving constant monitoring of the entire outpost on every wall (it's a dome) and several small control centers appeared lining the wall of the room. and, right in front of me, a large control system appeared, made for a program to comfortably rest his hands on it while using the controls, or barking out orders. "Woah... it's some kind of master control system!" I commented. "Was this in 256 too?" then the system spoke: "Welcome, Sark. comand system online." "Uhm, any explanation at all, TF?"

[comment]Kamui: No... I had to get up for a film shoot. I'm currenty working on prop stuff for later today. *yawn* I just can't process too well with five hours of sleep...[/comment]where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 2:13 PM
///
access."Tweaker Toolbox.zip"();
extract(Tricorder.obj);
///

[pulls out tricorder and begins scanning the control room]

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 2:43 PM
/// cool, what kind of film are you working on? ///

I'm at a loss for an explanation to this. Evidently Sark used this as a command center at some point or another, but for what purpose? Perhaps it preceded his more mobile command Carrier?

'>

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 9:08 AM
harpo989 Wrote:

[comment]Kamui: No... I had to get up for a film shoot. I'm currenty working on prop stuff for later today. *yawn* I just can't process too well with five hours of sleep...[/comment]

[comment] You're in film/media too? I'm getting in to media in college in September! Maybe you have a few pointers? [/comment]
Sark...... that name rings a bell...... Kamui.EXE thought.

Kamui.EXE decides to put some of her hacking skills to use.

"Maybe the solution in written in its' code somewhere." Kamui.EXE says.

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 7:08 PM
[comment]TF: I work with these guys. the site info about MAS is outdated, but the main page isn't. Kamui: You like media too, eh? what have you worked on? as for pointers... I can only think of one at the moment- do not leave your camera in the trunk of a car- on a hot day. *shudders at the memory*[/comment]
I looked at the displays, and tried hitting a few buttons to to try to bring up the system sensors. "It's gotta be here... ah, here we go." I said. then one of the screens showed a map of the entire gome grid, but with the familiar scrambling moving across the map. "Uh oh... Take a look at that." I commented. "Unless we find that MCP transmitter soon, we're all gonna be core dumps in a few minicycles."where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 9:12 PM
Hmm... transmitter... [turns in a circle with his tricorder, then stops] It's this way. Now just to figure out how to get there... what kind of transit system does this outpost have, Harpo?

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 11:58 PM
"Um..." I quickly checked a control panel. "some kind of subway system."(I couldn't think of a better word)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 9:52 AM
::: faintly hears an odd tapping sound coming from somewhere :::

Well we better figure out how to get there. I think switching this room on got the bugs' attention.

'>

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 10:01 AM
"Ok..." I opened up a control panel and pressed a few buttons, then stepped off the pad for a moment. then, as the control panels began to shut down, I headed for a door opposite the one we entered through. "this is the way, but I don't know if the subsystem tunnels still work. we'll just have to try. as I reached the door, I saw it was like the other wall, a self-rebuilding wall. I pulled out my suffusion and began to pound it. "Careful though, guys. We don't know how many gridbugs there are, or how fast they'll find us. I sugguest stealth, myself."

------------

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 2:18 PM
kamui.EXE extracts some suspicious document as she finishes hacking.

This HAS been a good evening, hasn't it? Kamui.EXE thinks.

"I don't have stealth, but I do have my rods." Says Kamui.EXE as she rezzes them in to her hands.

She walks over to join Harpo.

[comment] I've done a few videos and animations. Everyone likes the animations I did. They think the animations are very cute. I got in to film by a local youth film club called FlashFrame. It started from there. So now I'm heading in to the Media program at my Local College. The program was very oversubscribed. I'm lucky I even got in! [/comment]
~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 8:33 PM
Hang on, guys. Does this outpost have a dedicated Game Grid?

Kamui
User

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 8:27 AM
[comment] it probably would seeing as this place was Sark's and all......[/comment]
~Kamui.EXEwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 8:53 AM
I peeked around the corner of the intersection right outfide f the wall-thing,then heard Tweaker's voice and turned around to answer. "No... I don't think so. it's possible, though. we need to keep moving!" just then I heard the sound of unusually paced footsteps, like Thorne's wieght. then it stopped, and was replaced by a whamming noise. then I turned around only to see the wall across the cntrol center being slammed against by a creature at least as big as a Seeker. "Uh, oh."abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 11:46 AM
Dang. Game grids usually have a "transport" system used to "beam" programs onto the Grid, especially for LightCycle matches. I was hoping we could reconfigure it...

[sees giant creature crouching upon the control panels and apparently drawing energy from them] Holy JPEG, is that a Mama Gridbug or what?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...