Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
Kamui
User

Re: Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 1:34 PM
Kamui.EXE spins around.

"I don't think we wanna stick around to find out!" Kamui.EXE says.

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 1:44 PM
The huge mother gridbug broke through the door, and the smaller gridbugs began to swarm the room. Leaving the room to her children, the mother gridbug began to run after the four programs, it's children noticing, then beginning to follow suit. "Can we get moving now???" I yelled while keeping the door open.

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 8:46 PM
[switches to LightCycle mode and speeds through the door] C'mon, guys! If we ride each other's trails, we'll get there that much faster!

harpo989
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 10:33 PM
As Tweaker raced by,I grabed my rod by both hands and squeezed it tighty. as my lightcycle rezzes in around me, I grabed Kamui, (seeing as she's closest to the door) swinging her into my cycle just before the canopy finishes rezzing in. I motioned to Tweaker to grab TF, then raced into the hall, waiting for the others.

[comment]remember in the movie? off of the grid, Cycles don't have trails.[/comment]order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 10:41 PM
[comment] Oh, yeah. Well, we'll get there that much slower, then. And TF has his own LightCycle-- he can keep up.

Kamui
User

on Sunday, June, 27, 2004 8:06 AM
"Harpo, where are we going?" Kamui.EXE asks.

Kamui.EXE ponders over the suspicious document retrieved from Sark's outpost.

~Kamui>EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Monday, June, 28, 2004 12:03 PM
I runed my cycle and raced down the hall, then turned to Kamui and answered: "We're headed for the main transit station. it's the fastest way to the MCP transmitor."

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 30, 2004 3:18 AM
[hums alongside Harpo in his lightcycle]

//Note: this is placeholder post while we wait for a Tron Fanatic post. We've gone 12 posts w/o hearing from him. Fix that ping rate, TF! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 12:09 PM
//All right, it's been two weeks. I don't think TF is coming back. Let's resume the thread, shall we?
/Tron Fanatic has been kicked from the server. Reason: Ping exceeds server limit./

Coming up on the transit station!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 6:26 PM
[comment]Okay... but I got a better idea. so just bear with me for one more post, guys. then we can get on with it.[/comment]
I turned around and yelled back at Tweaker. "Hey! where's TF?" I turned around and drove back only to find gridbugs swarming the hallway. and in the middle I could see TF being held by the mother gridbug. I paused my cycle and watched as the mother gridbug threw TF into a swarm of hungry gridbugs, who immidietly swarmed over him, all desprately looking for some health points. I swung my cycle around and took off down the hallway, catching up with Tweaker. I activated my chat line.

[chat_1:" Tweaker, Tron Fanatic's been derezzed."

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2004 8:01 PM
[comment] Ewww. OK, onward... [/comment]
Tweaker heard Harpo's announcement with shock. Dangit... if only we had gotten out a little faster... Controlling his shaking voice, he replied, "Sorry to hear that. We'll have to have some sort of memorial later. Right now we've got to concentrate on the mission. I can see the code contradiction from here, and it's not slowing down in the slightest."

This was true. If anything, the fatal error was accelerating as it grew...

harpo989
User

on Saturday, July, 10, 2004 12:51 PM
As we reached a large door along the hallway, I stopped my Light Cycle and it rezzed back into my rod. I ran to the door and presed the panel, while speaking to Kamui and Tweaker (who had followed my lead and rezzed out his cycle): "Okay, we just need to activate the primary simulation protocals. it's likely that the control bit has been derezzed long ago, so someone will have to go into the control center and activate to simulation manually. it's located right above the simulation track, with a access port just on the other side of the room." as I finished working on the door lock, I reached over and pressed the 'open door' button. "Shouldn't be too hard." as the door opened, I could see gridbugs swarming all over the room, with about three mothers watching over the smaller ones. "Uh, check that. it'll be a might bit harder..." I looked back at the nearest window, and saw the wall of code coming straight at us. " do it fast, too."

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, July, 10, 2004 3:30 PM
"Oh, dear. Anybody have a Prankster Bit handy? I've got an Antimatter Charge in my toolkit, but there'd be risk of damaging the controls. I could dial it down real low.

"Or we could try to get around the gridbugs. I think I've got a wall-crawling subroutine in here somewhere..."order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kamui
User

on Sunday, July, 11, 2004 9:20 AM
"Leave this one to me. I may have vowed never to derezz another program but gridbugs are a whole other story," Kamui.EXE says as she rezzes up her Data_Katana and pulls down her blas visor.

She made quick calculations and charged in after the gridbugs. She made calculated slashes that resyulted in cleaving each one in half. Kamui.EXe was on her toes most of the time. It seemed like a lethal ballet as she finishes off the gridbugs.

"Gah! I HATE gridbugs!" Kamui.EXE says.

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, July, 11, 2004 1:08 PM
"Careful, Kamui! Gridbugs can be stronger than you'd expect..." Well, she seems to be doing all right. Activate Cluster Gold!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, July, 11, 2004 3:58 PM
Comment: Sorry to hold up the show for so long, but I haven't had access lately and things are going really rough right now. I won't bother going into to many specifics, but hmm... If anyone knows how to suddenly raise a thousand bucks in a couple weeks (legally) while having no previous practical work experience for anything that earns even a remotely reasonable wage, let me know. :P

(oh yeah, don't forget to at least do something with the two ICP's that were tagging along)

'>

Kamui
User

on Sunday, July, 11, 2004 9:49 PM
"Gah! Watch were you throw that!" kamui.EXE says as she narrowly dodges it.

The gridbug threat was over. Kamui.EXE got to the counsel(SP?) and began to try to hack in and activate the controls manually.

"This shouldn't take long. Only a few more nanos...." kamui says as she was hacking away furiously.

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, July, 13, 2004 11:55 AM
"Got your back." Tweaker stands with his back to the console and begins scanning the room vigilantly.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, July, 13, 2004 4:11 PM
As Kamui finished with the control panel, the tracks running through the room started glowing, then a large bullet-like pod rezzed onto the tracks. I walked over and pressed the panel on the side, making it open it's door. as I stepped in, I heard the tapping noise and looked back only to see gridbugs start to burn through the room's door. I HATE gridbugs! "Hey, guys! get in! I'll have us to top speed in fifteen nanocycles!" I sat down at the controls and activated the pod's high powered engines, then set the destination for primary broadcast center. just then, I looked back through the wondow in the room and saw the entire commend center had been engulfed by the code contradiction. Uh oh.
(with the commander...)

We had made it out of the command center, and our small convoy of tanks was pushing it's max speed, trying to get away from the code wall. I was standing on top of the lead tank, and I looked back and saw the base was completley engulfed by the code wall. sigh... I guess this means the end of the Residuum... there's no way that we can get back what we've lost... it's all so futile anyway... the MCP will probably never come back. as I was staring off at the wall, Rodermiss2 clinbed out of the hatch and said, "Sir. we're about to enter Hog space." I gave another sigh and turned to Rodermiss2. "Ping the Hog commander." "Yes, commander, sir." he replied, and motioned to one of the programs sitting in the tank. I spoke to Rodermiss2. "Do you realize how long you've been my second in command, Rodermiss2?" He thought for a moment and said, "probably a dozen cycles, sir." I asked, "Do you even know my real filename, rodermiss2?" He thought and shook his head. I looked away for a moment, then looked back and spoke. "It's redalert.bat." I laughed to myself. "I wasn't even written when the MCP was around." Rodermiss2 thought about this then said, "Niether was I, sir." I replied, "Ever scince my creation, I've belived that the MCP was the true leader of all programs. I would have killed for him. and yet I wonder now if that was such a good choice..." one of the programs in the tan yelled up me. "Sir! the Hog leader is one chat 1!" I activated my chat line.
[chat_1(MeadFelter) "What is it, Core Dump?"]"Look, I know this code wall is as much of a problem for you as for us. so I have a proposal for you..."

------------

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2004 9:26 AM
Kamui.EXE sat down and fingered through the document it was encrypted. She'd have to find another time to remove the encryption as soon as she got back to her appartment. She knew it was going to be a long night.

Inside the pod, there was silence. Kamui.EXE wished that TF had not been derezzed. Becoming gridbug chow was a terrible way for that to happen. She made a sign with her hands and made a few quiet prayers in hex.

~kamui.EXE
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

FirstPrevious Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...