Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
Tron Fanatic
User

Re: Meet me on the game grid!

on Monday, May, 31, 2004 1:22 AM
Dunno if anyone else was on (maybe under a different name) but I got to battle with Harpo for a while, and in the process finally switched back to classic Cycles.

Now if I could just figure out missiles - I seem to have compatibility issues with them. Assuming I don't get it by it, just the sound has a tendancy to make me to an instant 3-turn manuver into my own wall... regardles of who fired it including myself! And that's to say nothing about me actually learning to hit anybody with one. Aside from that I was able to hold my own.. most of the time.

'>

harpo989
User

on Monday, May, 31, 2004 2:00 AM
Nice time folks... I'm feeling sleepy, so I'm headin' off the grid. Great time though. I'ts really awsome to race you guys on Light Cycles... although we did have a problem with a camper, it was no big deal.

keep on racing, guys!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 1:34 PM
I'll be on a bit earlier than usual tonight; I estimate around 8:00 PM Eastern. Hope to see some of you!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 2:22 PM
I'm a bit confused. I know the traditional meaning of 'camper' in multiplayer fps's, but how would that apply to lightcycle racing?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 3:52 PM

Yeah, Light Cycle camping is a new one . . . I guess what harpo means is that someone was trying to hog the powerups by constantly driving around them and not letting anyone else near? Either that, or just hiding off in the corner and avoiding everyone.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 7:50 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:I'll be on a bit earlier than usual tonight; I estimate around 8:00 PM Eastern. Hope to see some of you!

Well, I just left the game grid. Sorry I missed you tonight

Perhaps next time...

Happy cycling!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 7:53 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

Yeah, Light Cycle camping is a new one . . . I guess what harpo means is that someone was trying to hog the powerups by constantly driving around them and not letting anyone else near? Either that, or just hiding off in the corner and avoiding everyone.

I think it might also be when other cyclists purposely avoid contact and confrontation with the competition and just keep running away - it keeps the round running loooooong and gets very boring for the other cyclists waiting there for the next round to begin. Or that's my cycle-camping guess anyway.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 2:19 AM

Yep, I've had that happen to me before, TheReelTodd. Players who run away. But usually they make a mistake somewhere along the line and crash, or I end up trapping them. It just takes a little longer to finish the race, is all.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 2:20 AM
Sorry I didn't get to catch you TheReelTodd. I got on around 8:30 PM.

I did however play many circuits with dirK, lord crash, |X|copy, Layer and others. It was great. The rust has almost completely fallen away. Lord crash said I was very good and asked me what my real player name was! How cool is that?!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all on the grid!

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 6:49 PM
Ok, MutoidMan - will be rezzing in on the game grid in moments. Hope to see you and other Sector Programs there!

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 6:52 PM
I've gotta go for the moment...
but I'll post when I get on later.

------------

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 6:58 PM
heh... slight amendment... I won't be leaveing till 6:45... I guess I can play for 45 minutes...

------------

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 7:49 PM
Well - had another grand time on the game grid!

Teamed up with Harpo989 for a bit, then headed over to Suspects and was joined by Homer Sarius (sp?) and none other than the VMAN himself! Both of whom cleaned up the grid with my sorry bits! Great fun as always though!

BTW - It sounds like VMAN is cooking up another great light cycle grid - can't wait to see what he unleashes!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShivaGoddess
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 9:23 PM
if it's the map he was talking about making...it's a doom-themed map...loved the dragon map with the quake theme asked him to do one with doom...can't wait to see what he comes up with...his maps just get better and better...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

kid at heart..goddess by nature
">WHATEVER: It All Matters

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 3:05 AM
I was just ground into a fine powder and then blown away by dirK and lord crash.

Ouch.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 12:27 PM
Post 986

Last night was fun! I still suck, but I am having fun.

Dirk must die!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 7:17 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:I was just ground into a fine powder and then blown away by dirK and lord crash.

Ouch.

Yes - Dirk and LordCrash both tear up the game grid with high speed turns and moves that seem humanly impossible. They're fun to go up against though. I enjoy my 15 seconds on the grid with them each time

DaveTRON Wrote:Post 986

Last night was fun! I still suck, but I am having fun.

Dirk must die!

I suck too... at least compared to the mentioned grid-masters!

Hope to catch you on the game grid some time

BTW - Just wanted to tell you - as a member of the team who made a reality - GREAT WORK and I tip my TRON helmet to all involved! The game did not sell billions and billions, but it thrilled the bits right out of EVERYONE who did make the purchase! It was cool seeing your name in the end credits... but what's "Blind Spot" all about? Forgive me if that's been asked before...

Well - heading off to the game grid for a few quick games tonight.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 7:41 PM
Post 987

Blind Spot is an old nickname for me. I always used to complain about people being in mine, so the name kind of stuck. It happens in games too, I never look behind me.

Thanks for the kudos. I like seeing my name in there too. TRON as a game was always a dream project for me.

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 8:00 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Post 987

Blind Spot is an old nickname for me. I always used to complain about people being in mine, so the name kind of stuck. It happens in games too, I never look behind me.

Thanks for the kudos. I like seeing my name in there too. TRON as a game was always a dream project for me.

Well - you all did it justice It must have been a GREAT experience for you

MutoidMan, TronFanatic - sorry I couldn't stay later guys. Catch ya next time!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, June, 04, 2004 2:37 PM
Well I got to meet another sector-ite yesterday, ReelTodd. Mutoid Man was there too. We had a lot of fun, and... I took out Sark! Whew!!!

About the camping thing we were talking about earlier I dunno if this is what Harpo was referring to or not, but we had a couple of racers were were nearly 100% defensive and just calmly run away from you indefinately and wait until you get frustrated and do something stupid. Granted, it's a great tactic, but gets ridiculous when there's 6 other players waiting for the next race to start.

I'll try to get online tonight and hope to see some of you again, unless you have lives and do things on Friday nights, for I've noticed the board is very quiet on Friday.

'>

FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!