Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
MutoidMan
User

Re: Meet me on the game grid!

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 1:39 PM
I might be on earlier than usual tonight TheReelTodd, so with any luck we'll meet on the game grid again soon!

Just a little note related to the alias subject:

So far I haven't used an alias in TRON 2.0. I have seen a person playing as "mm". I know there was some slight confusion as to whether or not "mm" was me (mostly because everyone just calls me "MM" when messaging me), but I can assure you all that it is not me.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 1:48 PM
Ok, I'm afraid I won't be Light Cycling for a while... I'm currently not allowed to use the computer. (using the one at SAY si right now) and have several guests staying until the weekend starting Wendsday. (blasted relatives... can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. ) so, I'm sfraid I won't be posting for cycling much for a while... 'till then, race on!

EDIT: As for aliases, I don't really use them, but I did develop an idea of how to help all this suspicion..where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 2:04 PM
That's beat.

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 6:43 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:I might be on earlier than usual tonight TheReelTodd, so with any luck we'll meet on the game grid again soon!

Just a little note related to the alias subject:

So far I haven't used an alias in TRON 2.0. I have seen a person playing as "mm". I know there was some slight confusion as to whether or not "mm" was me (mostly because everyone just calls me "MM" when messaging me), but I can assure you all that it is not me.

Hey MutoidMan

I sent you and a few others in this thread a PM. It tells you how you can identify if it's REALLY me on the game grid. Its really stupid, but probably a good step to take with all the trolling and name stealing going on lately.

This is sad, but the game grid has been very cold lately. It seems if it's not a troll you're competing against, it's a paranoid gamer on a "troll witch hunt", who will ASSUME anyone they don't know personally by name and telephone number is a troll, and will treat you as such. Or maybe that's just another one of the troll ruses to confuse the good people out there. Who knows.

Well, we'll see what happens soon.

I'll be on the game grid for a little while (early) tonight. I hope to see you there! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 7:58 PM
Whew!

Just rezzed out of my beat up light cycle... I got cleaned up tonight!

Enjoyed racing against Cyber Slave, Johnny, Raven, Tron Fanatic, Dark Boomer and V [BASTARD] - sorry I missed you MutoidMan!

Didn't do so well tonight, but had a GREAT time still!

Hope to catch you all again another time

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 9:24 PM
I couldn't play tonight because my PC has rebelled against me! Seriously, this thing has had a killer brainfart or something. I may have to wipe the HDD and reinstall Win XP, something I DO NOT look forward to. I may not be playing for a little while while I sort this out. Argh!

Addendum: Thank you Bill Gates for System Restore!

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 09, 2004 9:12 PM
I'm on now.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 11, 2004 10:03 PM
Well, I did about an hour and some change on the game grid tonight.

Had a GREAT time!

I enjoyed competing with Trai[LC]utter, Johnny, GNARKILL, PredatorVirus... um... and a few others I can't remember right now.

TC just tore up the grid - an excellent player and very cool.

I actually did pretty well tonight. I impressed myself a few times, getting out of tight spaces and making some a-MAZE-ing moves. And I also crashed in to my own trail often, as usal

Catch you next time - on the grid!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, June, 12, 2004 10:57 AM
I enjoyed some time on the game grid this Saturday morning.

Found ShivaGoddess out there, and we went several rounds. It's always a pleasure to crash in to her jet trails... though I must say, she ate a few of mine this time too Trai[LC]utter stopped by for a VERY quick look in on the action, and was gone in just a microcyle or so. Wish he could have stayed - he's a slick one in the cycle arena!

Rambo joined after a while. I went one on one with him on the huge motherboard grid. We both took turns crashing ourselves

Was a fun start to the day.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, June, 12, 2004 4:53 PM
Well, I just set out for a few QUICK games. Trai[LC]utter and -I- Isaac [DR] were both there. Of course, a few quick games ended up being well over an hour!

I teamed up with W@M later on and we tore up the grid together! Well, we did pretty good anyway

So... when are the rest of you TRON-Sector cyclists going to be on next? I keep missing you

Well - perhaps next time

EDIT: Ahhh - I just did TRIPPLE posts here! Oh well. I'll keep posting my game grid adventures. I enjoy it anyway abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShivaGoddess
User

on Saturday, June, 12, 2004 10:32 PM
as always...was a pleasure watching todd crash into walls...when he crashes and gives me pts..even better
and yeah..TC could've stayed longer, but he prob would've kicked our butts anyway...he's def good, whether he thinks so or not (whis is usually not)...i mean...when u get a compliment from dirk..u have to be good..and i've only gotten a few, so i know he hands them out rarely...anyway..hope to crash into ur trail again soon todd

kid at heart..goddess by nature
">WHATEVER: It All Matters

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 13, 2004 7:01 PM
Well, I was on the game grid on and off today.

I teamed up with W@M this afternoon, who I met yesterday... but I think it was actually W@M Jr. in disguise Still - played very well for a 10-year old! Trai[LC]utter and BEBO were there too. Had a great time.

Later on, I teamed up with SpyHunterX2 and we had fun. We were on top for a while, but it was short lived. Roac tore up the grid... like another lord of the grid who just cuts everyone down to size with laser precision. Always fun to go up against the best of the best. Oh - -I- Isaac [DR] was there too - he's another grid demon who's great fun to race against!

I hoped I would see some TRON-Sector cyclists - but none of you were there... at least not when I was

Perhaps next time

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 14, 2004 5:46 PM
Well, I'm off to the game grid!

Hope to see you there... and then derezz you! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 14, 2004 7:16 PM
Well, just got off the game grid. Had a great time... even if my game was a bit off tonight.

Tonight was joined by Layer, BEBO, dso.erron, Trai[LC]utter, ShadowDragon-01 ... and some others... and later by Harpo989. Teamed up with Harpo989 for a brief few games before I had to leave.

Well - to those still on the game grid - my message is Everybody Have Fun Tonight! !!!

Catch you next time
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, June, 14, 2004 10:39 PM
What if Everybody Wants to Wang Chung Tonight too?

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, June, 14, 2004 11:56 PM
[rez_in] I will be on the game grid tonight. Hoping to see one of y'all there...

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 15, 2004 12:01 AM
Just got finished with playing MutoidMan, ho and some others for a while... fun! I may get back on in a little while to play Tweak, but I, like Todd, have been not doing so good today. it's probably because I had to hold a boom mike all day during a film shoot... ow... my arms...

Hope to see ya'll on the grid soon!

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 15, 2004 2:15 AM
Had a bunch of great games with harpo989, CRACKHO, ShivaGoddess, lord crash, The Tweaker, |X|Copy and others.

Hope to see more of you on the grid soon!

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, June, 15, 2004 2:43 AM
Wow... had an awesome night tonight. Getting my tail kicked has never been so much fun! It's way different from with the bots... Hoping to be on again tomorrow evening.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 15, 2004 7:55 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:What if Everybody Wants to Wang Chung Tonight too?

Congratulations, MutoidMan - you've just outted yourself as a 30 something! I know - it's no secret or anything - plenty of us here at the Sector. But it's funny how no one else got that I wasn't sure if any one would actually.

You know - I'm working on my Wang Chung. How do you Wang Chung? I've been working on my Wang Chung since February, on and off as I have time.

Perhaps one day I'll finish it, and show my Wang Chung to the world! Um... ok, that doesn't quite sound right... er, what I mean, is I'll show the world how I Wang Chung... uh... yeah... that doesn't sound much better.

Well... it's one of my reels in progress so to say - how's that

Oh - please forgive my breach in topic etiquette!

Won't be on the game grid tonight - but I'll catch y'all soon!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!