Meet me on the game grid!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
ShivaGoddess
User

Re: Meet me on the game grid!

on Tuesday, June, 15, 2004 9:47 PM
oy todd... def not sounded what you meant it to...or at least we hope it didn't

yeah..i remember wang chung too...and do us a favor...don't let us see u wang chung.... er...how u wang chung..er...did i get it right?

anyway sorry you won't be on..u'll be missed tonight...catch u again soon...oh, and tweaker, was a real pleasure cutting u off on the grid last night...hope to do it again soon

kid at heart..goddess by nature
">WHATEVER: It All Matters

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 1:42 AM
Any time, Shiva. I'm getting on again tonight.

BTW, I have had a freakingly aweful time downloading custom maps. http://p216.ezboard.com/ftroncommunityfrm7 has links, but every time I try to access an X-Drive I get:
The system cannot find the file you are trying to access. It might have been deleted or edited. Please contact the person who shared the file with you and ask them to share the file again. Error Code: 2704.
PatchGoneBad won't load, either. Is there anywhere I can get the maps everyone else is using?

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:22 PM
Well... again tonight, I couldn't hit the game grid...

because I was busy hitting THIS!

(file size 1MB, AVI video format)

Meet ME on the game grid!

ShivaGoddess
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:52 PM
tweaker..once raven gets his site going..you'll be able to download the maps there...it's on his personal computer, so as you can imagine, he's had a little trouble getting everything just as he'd like it...be patient and i'm sure he'll have u getting all the maps soon...his site..for everyone interested is...

www.patchgonebad2.d2gwebsite.com

always nice to see old and new faces alike..

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:53 PM
Todd... that was... the most HALARIOUS thing I have seen in... a good while! ROTFL!
heh, that was just great!

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:41 AM
Oh my User, Todd, that was classic!! Awesome piece of humor.

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days, been sick and its real hot and I'd be driving like a sleepwalking chimpanzee. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

The Tweaker
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 3:02 AM
LOL, Todd-- that was great. Very impressive effects, and the tone was just right. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 10:58 AM
Very cool Todd! Don't you just hate those wall starts?

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 12:06 PM
I am passing that one on to the Producer! Wall starts can be funny! Very cool Todd!

I hope someday we can patch that and get rid of it, but for now, maybe we just call them "Todds" or "Reels" or something like that?

DaveTRON

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 12:14 PM
Oh, you mean that was a wallstart? And i thought that was just a sign of Todd's poor sense of direction abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 3:07 PM
Todd corrected me, I was mistaken. although it is a good example of what a wall start feels like!

Todd sent me this note in my work email:

Hey “DaveTRON”

I don’t like to log-in to TRON-Sector from work, but I’ve been checking in from time to time.

My light cycle crash gag video is really just a jab at myself.

I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t suck at light cycles anymore, but I’m not exactly an expert at it.

I tend to play pretty well, and then derezz MYSELF accidentally usually by running in to a wall. I actually get picked on about that during games! It’s kind of funny.

The video reel was kind of something I only expected those who’ve raced often with me to get.

But I guess it’s funny as a wall start too :-)

Anyway – if you get this – can you post the guts of this in the thread... or I can later tonight

Thanks!

Todd

DaveTRON

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 3:15 PM
heh... am I the only one who got that the first time? oh, well...
just telling you, I probably won't get on tonight, but you can expect to see me tomorrow night and mybe Saturday night. it all depends. Hope to see you guys there! (considering all you guys'll be seeing is my trail... )on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

------------

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 6:25 PM
I have some post-responding to catch up on!

ShivaGoddess Wrotey todd... def not sounded what you meant it to...or at least we hope it didn't

yeah..i remember wang chung too...and do us a favor...don't let us see u wang chung.... er...how u wang chung..er...did i get it right?

anyway sorry you won't be on..u'll be missed tonight...catch u again soon...

- no - not THAT kind of "Wang Chung"

Oh man! I knew that was coming out all wrong.

I probably won't be done with it any time soon, but if and when I ever finish it, I'm sure my silly ode to the classic 80's song will be a fun and entertaining video clip.

In response to those of you who enjoyed my little light cycle gag video glip

Thank you! I had to miss out on a night of light cycle fun to do that, but I figured it would be worth a chuckle. That's two and a half hours well spent then... or something like that

I'm so glad you all enjoyed it!

And thank you DaveTRON for dilevering my message from work! I wasn't picking on the wall starts... though they are quite annoying.

To clarify more - the gag of the video clip was for me to talk like I'm a light cycle master (which I am not) and then immediately crash in to the nearest wall... kind of like what I do on the game grid!

Only a few of the LC regulars know how often I crash in myself in to the walls though. And they do pick on me about it - all in fun

But if it works as a wall start comedy clip too, well great! Many people can appreciate that I'm sure!

Tron Fanatic Wrote:Oh, you mean that was a wallstart? And i thought that was just a sign of Todd's poor sense of direction

Yep - you see - Tron Fanatic and Harpo989 got my angle on it right from the start. They've BOTH watched me play generally well, only to end up head butting the nearest wall! I hit plenty of red blocks too And then there's my own trail - it's like a magnet and I often hit that too - espececially when I get my camera stuck backword accidentally when I'm moving around too fast (or trying to anyway).

Well - I should be back on the game grid in a little while tonight.

I look forward to crashing in to a wall in front of you all soon! But I bet I corner a few of you in the process - he he he!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 8:02 PM
Well, I met up with LordCrash, Layer, Combat, Homer Simpson, WindCutter ... um... now I'm blanking. Well, I met up with some of the regulars and LC masters tonight. It was brief, but I had a GREAT time!

Oh - and I did indeed hit the wall a few times tonight... which was quickly followed by some "damn wall" responses from the others - LMAO!

Was good to be on the game grid again after a couple of days off.

Hope to catch you on the game grid next time!
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShivaGoddess
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 9:56 PM
layer and i saw your clip and boy did we ever loao....it was very funny and yes, we both got the running into walls thing...since i see you do that often enough...oh and one note...didi you notice how whenn windcutter came on,, layer wasn't there anymore? well, that's because layer changed his name to windcutter.... just thought you'd like that little laughorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 18, 2004 9:26 PM
ShivaGoddess Wrote:layer and i saw your clip and boy did we ever loao....it was very funny and yes, we both got the running into walls thing...since i see you do that often enough...oh and one note...didi you notice how whenn windcutter came on,, layer wasn't there anymore? well, that's because layer changed his name to windcutter.... just thought you'd like that little laugh

He he he - I'm glad you two got a kick out of the light cycle wall-crash clip

I did note that people were in and out of light cycles very fast last night. I kind of figured people were just changing names - but I don't know every one well enough to always pick out who's who. Layer... the real Layer ( ) teamed up with me for a while last night. We made a good team... when I wasn't doing the wall-crash thing and when he wasn't biting LordCrash's trail Layer sure does well against LordCrash though - I enjoy watching the two of them in battle on the grid. Not sure I'll ever be able to move around like that - always fun to try though!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 12:37 AM
Just got off the game grid tonight... or this morning - whichever way you look at it.

Tonight went up against LordCrash and a few others... don't remember their names now.

MutoidMan joined in after a while and we teamed up. We played pretty well together as a team for a while - until that last circuit or so when we both started not doing so well.

Once again, LordCrash did what he does best - wipe my bits all over the game grid. Well - at least I hit LordCrash's trail more than those damn walls tonight

MutoidMan - was great teaming up with you on the grid - we do well as a team You were pretty damn slick out there tonight!

LordCrash - what can I say - you are indeed lord of the game grid. It's always a pleasure to compete with you.

MutoidMan
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 1:08 AM
I just have to add that it was cool getting to see you on the grid TheReelTodd, since our schedules rarely allow us to get on the grid at the same time. We did make a good team!

Hope to see you again soon!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

harpo989
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 8:27 PM
I'm just getting on the grid now, I hope to see some of you there...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

------------

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 20, 2004 12:17 AM
Harpo989 - I must have just missed you.

I just got off the game grid. Had a great time - plenty of regulars on tonight.

Tonight enjoyed competing with Some Old Guy, gnardogjay, Edlritch, [X]copy and some others.

I teamed up with TwistedEdge for a few circuits - we tore up the grid together I must say!

Later on ShivaGoddess teamed up with me and we played a few circuits together... though I had already had my best games for the night by then.

Oh - and one more thing. Tonight, I crashed in to a dog. Yep - a DOG! It was in one of VMAN's custom maps - the one with small town and streets and all. I didn't know there were dogs in there... until I hit one. Damn dog!

FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!