Another dose of TRON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
MutoidMan
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Monday, July, 21, 2008 3:17 PM
Ping, ping, PING! Ricochet Rabbit!
Watched TRON today for the first time since shortly after the last time I posted in this thread, which was December 27, 2005!

That's all right though, because I enjoyed it every bit as much as I always do, and maybe even more so.

I'll try to watch it more often!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Overmind
User

on Saturday, August, 02, 2008 6:37 AM
PING !

Me and my four year old daughter had our dose of today
But... my GF had one of her shildhood girlfriends from the other side of the country stayin over. Shes a great fan of Bruce Boxleitner from his western days but has never heard of . She was stunned.

So I think I have recruited another Trongeek.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, August, 06, 2008 9:50 PM
PING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in love with the 'Solar Sailer' music...

LETS GO TO WENDY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Overmind
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2008 2:07 PM
PLING !

..... hmm I want that TRONtheme on my cellphone..

That would be all!

isMetaClass
User

on Thursday, August, 28, 2008 1:13 AM
PING!

boy you forget how good the power feels until you get to a pure source

i've watched TRON many dozens of times and i watched it the night i first saw the TR2N footage but this is the first time i've watched it since joining THE SECTOR

there's a definite tongue-in-cheek/light-hearted nature to some of the film but i can only imagine what a more serious story with the tone of the test footage would be like. incredible!

my favorite scene is when TRON is finally able to use the I/O tower to communicate with Alan1. Alan's fatalistic admonition "we will not be able to communicate again unless you succeed" is classic

bring in the logic probe

until next cycle

let the line begin

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, September, 03, 2008 9:13 PM
PING!

Listened to it on my iPod today while commuting to and from work. It was neat because at this point I can pretty much see the whole movie in my mind's eye.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Frequency NecroKat
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2008 6:29 PM
PING!PING!
Watched it on Sunday at Midnight, then just this morning.

I giggle every time at the part where Ram's trying to get up over the last slope after they escape the tanks the first time round.

Flynn: "Come on, ya little bugger!"

The Solar Sailer theme still sounds awesome. Wish I had it on my iPod or something.

-~-~-~'Re-Rezz Ram!'~-~-~-

TRON.dll Wrote:Oh, and Frequency, I noticed somethin about your sig. Flynn looks like Han Solo, Ram looks like Bill S. Preston, and TRON looks like some other movie character not played by Boxleitner.
Orionsaint Wrote: Actually they look like an 80's new wave group.

Neuromancer
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 3:19 AM
PING !

Space paranoids should be released as a game itself. It looked addicting.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

Qix77
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 8:13 PM
I think I have a half of a ping going here. Just watched the lightcycle chase today. I'm still really impressed...

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Fugitoid
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 9:43 PM
*PING*

Sound has always been the big thing with me, and ever since I was ten years old when I saw TRON I was very attracted to the sound track. The visuals of Tron were top notch then and has aged like fine wine.

Now Im getting my son into Tron, he loves it. And, as always, it is the light cycle scene that ends with being chased by the tanks that really made this movie memorable to me.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Vortex.EXE
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 10:40 PM

Ok, so...after such a long time...
I finally watch it again...and I swear, I heard a rather loud PING after the credits...

Then it dawned on me...I've been away for far too long!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Toraylin
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 6:20 PM
Well now I would like to say OMG theres a TRON 2 game!!!

Ahem within the few hours of knowing it exsists i now have it and am working my way through the infected levels of the combat training arena.Id like to say thanks again to all you here at TS for making it possible for me to find this amazing tron rpg?.atleast it seems like an rpg.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 7:18 PM
When you finish the Single Player mode, get the unnoficial patch from TronFAQ's site: http://tronfaq.blogspot.com
This will allow you to play online multiplayer, unfortunately, it will render all of your previous save unusable.

Also, after you install the patch, you'll want to try out UserError, a fan made expansion by several of our members. You can find it at http://ldso.net.

If you see a resource hog by the name of "Netscape", please tell me, because I thought I saw one once with that name and I wasn't quite sure..

Hope to see you on the online multiplayer grid soon!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Toraylin
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 8:15 PM
Thanks TRON.dll I'm downloading the expansion right now.I actually have the online expansion.Ill log on sometime and see if anyones on!

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2008 12:02 AM
Makin' a preamptive (Is that how you spell it?) ping here, just about to start the movie. Haven't watched it in quite a while.

EDIT: Pausing the movie real quick here, I actually got a chance to talk with Steve Ouimett (if you played Guitar Hero 3, this guy did the "Devil Went Down to Georgia" cover for the final boss song). I asked him if he was a TRON fan and here's what he said:

"You know, I saw Tron a long time ago and it was really cool back then. I've never gone back and watched it again but...has anyone ever played the original arcade version of the game? I have! Back when it came out it was incredible. Not so much now...lol!"

I spazzed out of disbelief.

PSN - TRON-dll

LUCKYMAN
User

on Thursday, October, 16, 2008 3:41 PM
Well i watched the movie just a couple of weeks ago on the G4 channel. They were playing like all week ..

Anyways im here on this thread to say:

BRING TRON OUT ON BLUE-RAY!!!!

i cant wait for the day they bring it out on BLUE-RAY. Can you just imagine how clear everything will be??

TRON at 1080p !!!!!FTW!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

and DISCS OF ARCADE OWNER!
- USERS WROTE US, A USER EVEN WROTE YOU!

Overmind
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 11:47 AM
Ping!

And Ive finally got my ringtone abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

That would be all!

Qix77
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 10:48 PM
This is a late ping!!!!

Was watching Tron on G4 lately... I think they've aired it twice this month. I guess with the TR2N buzz going about that it has sparked interests all around the G4 network.

Tronzilla
User

on Monday, October, 27, 2008 9:57 PM
I watched it on DVD a couple of days ago. It made think of how we all hyped up about how awesome TR2N is going to be, with its new special effects and action scenes and so on, but we might be forgeting the one thing that made TRON so great, and might make or break TR2N.
The light-hearted humor. I mean, it was Flynns sarcasm that always made me smile. If that's not in TR2N, then it just won't be the same.

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2008 6:31 AM
Tronzilla Wrote:The light-hearted humor. I mean, it was Flynns sarcasm that always made me smile. If that's not in TR2N, then it just won't be the same.

Absolutely, and if we can't have Flynn's sarcasm, maybe we can at least have the computer metaphors that I thought made TRON 2.0 awesome. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!