Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
aldul
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2

on Tuesday, November, 20, 2007 1:29 PM
What don't you like about 2.17? It reads pretty well to me. So far, all the elements you've invented carry the continuity of the TRON world and even help flesh it out.

Regarding the violence, it's fine. The e-world seems a bit rougher than ours and I can easily imagine some necessary ass-kicking (or nut-kicking) now and then.

Jademz
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

on Tuesday, November, 20, 2007 6:31 PM
I liked this chapter. the natural side of something that could be described in science journals, IMO, is certainly the most important thing, so I'll throw a few ideas I have, to provide evidence of the long winded thought I would use.

Virial

\Vir"i*al\, n. [L. vis, viris, force.] (Physics) A certain function relating to a system of forces and their points of application, -- first used by Clausius in the investigation of problems in molecular physics.

In essence, futuristic representations should be used, to provide the fabric of the environment. say, for example, since no real science developed from the digitized part, on out, I suggest the embodyment of the theorem be named osmotronic kinetic streaming energy theorem, or some dress for the system inside, since I would name everything I could while you can, its still an adventure to look into all of the science for me.. Since people actually go to school to write this stuff, and off topic, I hear they're on strike, lol...

David1
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2007 5:35 AM
On Strike, Oh heck... I forgot about that... Sorry, no more chapters until the strike is over...

I want more money....
I want more money....
I want more money....
I want more money.... And cute Californian blonde girls...

Ummm, hang on, I don't charge for this, and my union membership ran out several years ago...

So I guess 2.18 should be here on Friday.

There was a brief continuity error in 2.17, but it's minor, so I'll mention it to avoid confusing people later who have already read it. Jet's not supposed to figure out the exact ratio of the "cycle" to "real world time" until chapter 2.18.... Only to have a general idea that it's less than 100 cycles per second but more than 50.

Anyway, since that cat's out of the bag, and it's not even close to a real plot device, until after it's mentioned in 2.19, I should mention it, since when I upload 2.18 I'll upload the corrected 2.17 as well.

It doesn't really make any difference if you read 2.17 with the exact ratio in it, but it does mention in the corrected version that Jet experiences 1 cycle to approximate 1 minute, so time passes 3600 times slower inside the EN511 according to subjective measurement.

Hence if Jet experiences 1 subjective hour of processor time, 1 minute passes by in the real world.

All up, this is condensed into the two sentences I added and 1 sentence I changed.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2007 10:40 PM
David1 Wrote:On Strike, Oh heck... I forgot about that... Sorry, no more chapters until the strike is over...

I want more money....
I want more money....
I want more money....
I want more money.... And cute Californian blonde girls...

Ummm, hang on, I don't charge for this, and my union membership ran out several years ago...

hahaha I guess you may not get all the writer's perks, but you've got a few friends here who are willing to upgrade your subroutines, and, I see alot of interest in the science. I've talked about this story to a few people, and they've expressed similar interests(quality).

David1 Wrote:
So I guess 2.18 should be here on Friday.

Cool!

David1
User

Tron 2.18 Update.

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 4:40 AM
The latest in what is looking a lot larger now than it did when I started it....

http://blackice.com.au/tron/

Direct Link

OK, now the action begins to form...

It's a little ahead of Friday, but I'm sitting here, sick, trying to keep my mind of the discomfort I'm in right at this point in time.... Flu is not fun.

David1

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

aldul
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 6:19 PM
I read Asymmetric Path over a pumpkin spice martini on Thanksgiving, and I have to say "holy crap!" There are few passages in the Harry Potter series (also a big fan of those) that get my heart pounding as well as this one.

This should make any action movie producer drool with the prospects of realizing these scenes.

Thanks for the holiday gift, and happy Thanksgiving!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 7:15 PM
There's one thing this world needs, it's more protagonism, as is in this story, and nicely coincidental with thanksgiving. Thanks for pointing that out Aldul.

aldul Wrote:
This should make any action movie producer drool with the prospects of realizing these scenes.

I agree, only a precisely deepened visual experience would do the memory I have of this story justice. Hopefully that will happen.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

David1
User

on Saturday, November, 24, 2007 11:39 PM
Oops. Next chapter might be a little late...

I'm just heading off to the hospital with a DVT presently, so experience tells me I might be in there for a while

Thought I'd mention it so when the regular chapter don't appear it's expected

Catch you all in a few weeks - +chapter-writing-time.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Sunday, November, 25, 2007 3:08 AM
uh oh, hope you don't need a stint.. I could start on a health rant, but it's not necessary.
I study alot of material on this subj. If you're willing to explain some of your problems, I may be able to help improve your condition, since I've brought better health on so many people I know.

good luck, pm or email me.

David1
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2007 8:10 AM
Hi Jademz,

Back at my machine, but basically doing HITH (Hospital at Home). Too many sick people and not enough beds.

I still have a chest infection, but I also have Pulmonry Embolysm thanks to the DVTs.

So now I'm on Warfarin and Clexane, which really sucks, because I have to inject it myself. (Yes, it hurts and most of the needles feel blunt. )

Worse, my hand is swelling badly, so I need to ask the doc if the typing is good or bad for it. (It might actually be good I suspect, but I need to find out.).

Anyway, the next chapter is finished the first pass, so should be up on time, assuming I don't get re-admitted with another PE. Although it's a little shorter than some other chapters.

And writing makes me feel better

David.

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.19 Update.

on Friday, November, 30, 2007 6:15 PM
Well, the Doc's decided that typing is good therapy, since it moves my fingers but not my arm much.

Chapter 2.19 is up. - Click Here -

This is one of those linking chapters... So I tried to keep it interesting.

One more linking chapter after this, then the main story/action should start -

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Saturday, December, 01, 2007 10:57 PM
Wow, those are serious, there are some good ways to help your condition. First, I suggest finding a juicer, and maybe someone who can help, juice alot of greens, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, everything green. then, you can add carrots and apples to make it taste better, all of which are healing food.
edit: tall glass every morning and afternoon. The juice lasts a couple days in the fridge.

Second, The main suppliments that target that type of condition are in this list.

My suggestion, if you can afford the suppliments, that you order them here. If you'd like, I'll send you a membership.(monthly magazines, 25% discounts, online pharmacy, which will send your perscriptions for a fraction of what you may pay. They are protesting high drug prices).
edit: also, they give alot of information about what you take, such as if you are mixing any perscription, the contraindications with them, the chemicals the drugs deplete in the body, and how to prevent further damage.

I looked for some articles which may relate, and got this one. here
Coq10Gamma EMEO+SodzymeOptimized Carnatine/GlycocarnV.CwDihydroquercetin
This is a partial list, and there are some things I would include like thier multi vitamin suppliment. But I've linked to the stuff that helps. I hope you are able to try this sometime, and I hope you get better soon! I'm going to read the new chapter now. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2007 12:31 AM
I had email correspondance with David1 on the last post, so to do justice to medicine, and anyone who reads this, I'll add that he corrected me about vitamin k and taking warfarin, and statin drugs, here was my response:

" Big oops, eating certain food would be a bad thing indeed, I did read in these articles:

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2007/jun2007_report_vitamink_01.htm

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2006/apr2006_report_vitamink_03.htm

http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00718.html

http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-155c.shtml#nutrsupp

I found low dose vit. k is possible, but that the tests should be monitored closely to control coagulation factors being problematic, I'm sure you've read enough about this, but better safe than sorry, and low dose vit. k helps stabilize warfarin, (but moreso prevent disease) as long as the blood shows no coagulation factor. Sorry I overlooked that, it's been a while since I've discussed this with anyone. the third article shows a great product that lowers fibrogen, a clotting factor in the blood, but it also has NSK-SD™ nattokinase, which if I'm not mistakenis an enzyme (like sarraflazyme)that scavenges only dead tissue in the body, helping increase circulation, and several other things. I also noticed a warning that vitamin E intake should be monitored, (by a doctor, using the template bleeding time test) towards the bottom of the second link, while taking the drug coumadin. "

Sorry, I'm dragging the medicine out.. someone's gotta do it!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

David1
User

Tron 2.20 - Story Update.

on Thursday, December, 06, 2007 5:54 AM

OK, Chapter 11, or v2.20 is online and available at

Tron 2.1 Story Continuation

This chapter concludes the "start" of the story and get's the events underway...

And to think I thought I'd originally get to this point in about 5 chapters ....

Thanks
David1.

Who hacked my .sig?

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2007 4:41 PM

Firstly, great story keep up the good work.
Secondondly, (tjhis is just a nitpick) should this chapter be 2.1.11? That would make more sense when you stop to thing about it.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

David1
User

Tron 2.21 Story Continues.

on Friday, December, 14, 2007 3:53 AM
Hi All,

The story continues...

Same location:
Click here to access story archive

I'm not entirely satisfied with this one. At first, I kept on getting writers block, then I slept on it for a few days and it only just started flowing today...

So the initial editing might be a little sloppy and there may be more typos and spelling mistakes than usual, and even the odd sentance that doesn't make sense.

Sorry about that.

Won't say any more - Please read and enjoy -

David1

p.s. Hi Cam -

Yes, I know the version numbers got screwed up. The original idea had sections that were related all under the same sub-version, but that kinda went awry... I might change that all around during the final edit after it's complete.

But it irks me too although for the moment, I'm stuck with it.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, December, 19, 2007 7:15 PM
David1, you wrote all these chapters very descriptively, and I thoroughly enjoy reading it so far, if there were a way to write a story with this amount of dominant characters, without any of the vast descriptiveness being generalised which IMO, would sacrifice the quality of this story, it would seem you've done it, you keep it from getting too abstract, and I really enjoy this.

I do however, miss the narrative feel of a plot in such a great tale. I already expressed this, so I apologize.

It does breath Tron, and that's not easy to put to words, kudos, for not making me feel brainwashed into liking the story. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

David1
User

Tron 2.0 Fanfic Sequel updated. -Chapter 13 online

on Thursday, December, 20, 2007 7:12 AM
Hi Jadem,

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope I can continue to write so that people continue to enjoy it through to the finish.

Chapter 13, (2.22) is up now - I think it's the longest yet, which means I had problems making it fit, so again, please forgive the usual typos.

Click here for the story so far -

Thanks all,

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.23 - Chapter 14 Online now.

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 5:24 PM
Hi All,

Chapter 14 is now online.

Click here to go to the episodes.

I hope you continue to enjoy this.

It's a little late and a little large. I think this is the largest chapter to date. So the quick edit before posting took me a lot longer than expected and I realised I hadn't put the threads to this section far enough back, but it should still take the story forward.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.25 - Fanfic continues. "Multi User"

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 7:36 AM
Hi All,

Latest chapter - a little early this week.

This takes a new format that is a little different from the previous ones and sets the action moving again.

I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter.

Click here to go to a list of chapters.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )