Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
Jademz
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

on Friday, January, 04, 2008 9:04 PM
Very cool chapter, this seemed very surreal, I believe this adds a exquisite level of reality in expressions, patterns, (throuought the story) and maybe, some new form of "quantum genetics" presented the in EN-511, excellent detail! The dream- ingenious.

aldul
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2

on Monday, January, 07, 2008 5:48 PM
Agreed. The depth of and imagination shown in the material is terrific. Don't worry about chapter length. The pacing is still spot on and the story is moving forward on all fronts. Woohoo!

David1
User

Tron 2.25 - System Failure - Fanfic continues.

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2008 8:15 AM
Thanks Aldus, Jademz,

Well, encouraged by the feedback Chapter 16 is now online. ( And encouraged a little because I have to go back into hospital on Friday for more tests, so might not get a chance to post the changes).

So it's early !

This chapter sets the final course of events that will lead forward to the rest of the story, ties back in with the original early chapters and one other thing.

This may yet be the most controversial chapter I've written and I've been as circumspect as I could while trying to keep to the objective of the chapter.

I hope not too many hearts are broken and that no one feels this is too far out of character or handled without respect to the characters.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2008 11:42 PM
The controversial material didn't make me uncomfortable, or dishearten me, I thought it was very interesting, quite unique!

I believe your descriptions combine "heuristic algorithmic legalistic realism" to each character, and define them as ghost-like subtly perplexing creatures, I really like seeing each detail unfold.

In fact, the clarity of this story began to assert imagery, wide awake I was dreaming, to be honest, it's brilliant, because of how I imaged(experienced) this in my mind, my vision, when I shut my eyes to go to sleep, was actually filled with light, as my sight and thoughts focused, I can only describe what I experienced as looking up inside of a holographic brain, seeing the outer edges, blue and then green, and a wondering what exactly that area I saw was doing, and percieved what it was capable of. It was truly inspiring for me, since I don't see light in pitch black w/o my mind doing something really important. Very cool. I woke up wide awake still wondering! -quite inspiring indeed.
ok that was wierd, But I don't mind. The only time I see light in thought is when I make music, or dream.

As Aldul said in thoughts thread, this is packed with material! Mercury's upgrades sound very interesting!

I can't wait to see how the agents treat "Flynns crew", since I see there's something very sinister in the plot.

David1
User

on Saturday, January, 19, 2008 6:36 PM
Just quick note of apology to the regular readers.

A combinations of circumstances and multiple rewrites in the time available is delaying the next chapter.

Hopefully it will be complete in the next few days, then I hope to catch up with the rest.

But I thought I'd write quickly to let you all know it's not forgotten - just a missed deadline due to real world committment lately.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.26 - Continuation.

on Friday, January, 25, 2008 7:55 AM
Hi All,

Sorry about the missing week. I'm still having problems with the plot/story/flow so I took the completed first-half of the chapter and turned it into it's own chapter (it was long enough).

So now 2.26 is up

Click here to visit the archive of chapters so far and the newest one...

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2008 6:04 PM

Amazing job David. It's one of the best tales I've ever read.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

David1
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2008 8:18 AM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Amazing job David. It's one of the best tales I've ever read.

Thank's Cam_the_Man, but I managed to make it one of those Doh! moments...

I go the name wrong in the last line of the last chapter.

Jet can't be on his way to see the Kernel... I meant to say he was on his way to see the Section leader, and about the Kernel? Well, the next chapter brings him in, but not to speak with Jet.

So I wrote in the wrong character in the final line !

Sorry for the unforgiveable discontinuity there -

Normally I check for mistakes like that because I make it a lot, but since I cut the last story with that line, I really messed it up..

David1where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Who hacked my .sig?

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2008 7:27 PM

For shame David, for shame.
BTW Check your PM
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

Jademz
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2008 11:27 PM
David1 Wrote:Hi All,

Sorry about the missing week. I'm still having problems with the plot/story/flow so I took the completed first-half of the chapter and turned it into it's own chapter (it was long enough).

So now 2.26 is up

No need to apologize! I really liked this chapter, the detail draws from alot of material in the plot, and shows F-con in a very mysterious way now- I can't wait for the next chapter!

Are they(F-con) the "rebels" where the compromise with the Kernel and rebels was formed by Jade? I wondered if it was programs who fought for the users, maybe I was wrong?

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

David1
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2008 7:05 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
For shame David, for shame.
BTW Check your PM

My PM?

I don't have any new PMs My last PM came many months ago...

(I feel so unloved!!!!

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.27 is online.

on Friday, February, 01, 2008 7:02 PM
Hi All,

For those regular readers of my fanfic, Chapter 2.27 is now online.

Click here to go to the archive...

David1.

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.27.01 Oops.

on Saturday, February, 02, 2008 2:07 AM
Heh, Jademz picked up some goofs (Or perhaps Flynn and Jet are quantum switching ).

Anyway, only one other person downloaded the goof before I fixed it so everyone else will wonder what I'm going on about...

So to whoever read the goof in the middle of 2.27 - Sorry... 2.27.01 is up

David

(Heh, switching from programming to story writing, I thought no more bugs... How wrong I was. )

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.28 is up...

on Saturday, February, 09, 2008 2:38 AM
Hi All,

2.28 is now online for download/read/processing.

The story so far has taken me a long way from where I intended it to go... The original plan finished 10 chapters ago and the original ending would have been complete with this chapter if I hadn't changed my plans about chapter three...

Now the characters are developing, the original ending I had seems a little too cheesy as well, but writing a story slowly like this seems to be like reading a story - As I read them I usually try to imagine how they will end. That's what's happening as I write it and I find my idea as to what will happen at the end is as dynamic now as it is when I read someone elses story.

Anyway, I chapters are coming a little later now as huge work committments (made all the bigger by my time off in hospital) soak up much and my family the rest, but at this point, I am committed to completing the story and will do my best to avoid the "I just want to get this thing done" syndrome that makes the end of so many books so different from the beginning.

But some chapters, such as this one, may be a little shorter as I cut back on what was originally there and shift the end to the next week's work.

Click here to see the chapters so far...

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2008 12:56 AM

Tron 2.29 - the next chapter - is now online. Click here to go to the story archive

There's a lot I could say about this chapter, and I'm once again anxious about the reaction to it, although I'm coming to understand that's normal at this point.

Again, I wanted to write more, but work and home commitments are slowing the progress of the story....

I apologise to any readers who have gotten used to the regular Friday releases and do hope to get back to there before I complete the story -

David1order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2008 2:27 AM
David1 Wrote:I apologise to any readers who have gotten used to the regular Friday releases and do hope to get back to there before I complete the story

Excellent!

Your enrichment of the instruction within each development in the characters is impressive!

I can't ask for more, take your time.

Jademz
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2008 3:25 AM
Very cool how Ma3a is so complex while in hibernation! This is very well written!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

aldul
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2008 6:59 PM
Just finished reading Biphase. You are full of surprises! It seems like you've been thinking about this for a long long time and want to get it all out. I hope you're able to keep going and finish this. It's great!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

David1
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2008 7:15 AM
Thanks for the comments guys.

Unfortunately, no update this Friday. I'm just way too far behind... It's been another problem week at work, which iw slowing me down. But I will post the next chapter as soon as it's complete.

Regards
Davidwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, February, 28, 2008 5:57 PM

Amazing work David; I have about three chapters saved and I am going to read the soon. I noticed one error, you labled the most recent two chapters both 2.28.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )