Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
Cam_the_Man
User

Re: TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

on Monday, June, 14, 2010 11:18 PM

Uninstalled then reinstalled. So far, everything's running smoothly Next, to install the REZ handler and User Error 2. Also, since there are some very posh custom icons for Tron 2.0 and Killer App, is there any chance of there being one for User Error 2?

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

BrathAttack
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2010 11:34 PM
Okay, so I just found my copy of Tron2.0 and downloaded the killer app mod.

I'm running Windows Vista and I know that for the mod to work, I have to click the "Run this program as an admin" in the properties. However it is shaded out and I cannot click on it. I am the system admin since it is my laptop.

Any ideas?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Welcome to the Grid Program.
End of Line

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 24, 2010 3:01 AM

It seems Vista behaves a little differently than Windows 7 does, when UAC is turned off. In Vista the "Run this program as an administrator" option becomes grayed out, while in 7 it doesn't.

If you right-click the Tron 2.0 shortcut and choose the Shortcut tab instead of Compatibility, you'll see an Advanced button. Click on that, and you'll get a dialog with a checkbox labeled "Run as administrator" that accomplishes the same thing.

If your account is an administrator with UAC turned off, this step shouldn't matter. But Vista and 7 default to limited accounts set to give the user as few privileges as possible, so that's when the "Run this program as an administrator" option becomes necessary.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

BrathAttack
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2010 10:12 PM
That seems to have done the trick! Thanks a ton!

Welcome to the Grid Program.
End of Line

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 25, 2010 3:50 PM

I came across this video today, of some folks in Germany trying out the KA Mod in multiplayer. (I'm rusty, but I can understand German, so I was basically able to understand what was being said.) I thought that perhaps for those of you who haven't seen the mod in action, you might find it interesting to see some of the changes it brings to the game. (They actually didn't show everything new that the mod brings to the game, though.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CQVl75_Xc
Thanks to the people who decided to make this video, and for giving the mod a try.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

RE: TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

on Thursday, October, 28, 2010 1:45 AM
How do I unlock the Light-Cycles higher than purple for single player custom play? I finished all the single player Circuit Play levels, and the cycles orange and up are still locked. Can anyone help?

Note: I'm running in Windows XPwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, October, 28, 2010 11:53 PM

It sounds like the KA Mod isn't actually enabled. After you install the mod, it defaults to showing you only the new Light Cycle colors in Single Player Circuits and they're already unlocked. The original colors aren't available unless you use the included Mod Manager program to switch back. (There's a limit in SP where it can't handle all the colors at once, so we have to swap back and forth. This isn't necessary in Multiplayer, all the colors are always available there.)

If you don't see Jet throwing his disc as soon as the game reaches the Main Menu, and you don't see a KA Mod logo in the upper right corner, then the mod isn't active.

When you click the Tron 2.0 icon to start the game, look for the Custom button at the bottom of the launcher. After clicking it, you should see an X in a box beside the word "Retail". If there's no X, put one in the box to enable the mod.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, October, 29, 2010 3:17 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

It sounds like the KA Mod isn't actually enabled. After you install the mod, it defaults to showing you only the new Light Cycle colors in Single Player Circuits and they're already unlocked. The original colors aren't available unless you use the included Mod Manager program to switch back. (There's a limit in SP where it can't handle all the colors at once, so we have to swap back and forth. This isn't necessary in Multiplayer, all the colors are always available there.)

If you don't see Jet throwing his disc as soon as the game reaches the Main Menu, and you don't see a KA Mod logo in the upper right corner, then the mod isn't active.

When you click the Tron 2.0 icon to start the game, look for the Custom button at the bottom of the launcher. After clicking it, you should see an X in a box beside the word "Retail". If there's no X, put one in the box to enable the mod.

The mod is active, and the colors are available in multi-player(although I can't connect to the servers) but they're still locked for single player. The original colors were unlocked one by one, as I went through the levels, just like before I installed the mod. I tried uninstalling the whole thing - game, mod, patch, everything - and deleting every trace from my computer, and then reinstalling everything, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Oh, and I can't get the User Error 2 thing to install properly. It just keeps sending me... error messages(no pun intended). I'm not sure if that is relevant, but I thought I'd tell you anyway. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 29, 2010 10:54 PM

ShadowSpark Wrote:
I can't connect to the servers
The other server operators aren't using the mod; and because they probably don't keep up with Tron fandom, they don't know it exists or what it does for multiplayer. But I run servers using the mod on weekends. In fact, they're up and running right now as I type this. You'll be able to connect to them.

The original colors were unlocked one by one, as I went through the levels, just like before I installed the mod.
Okay, a couple of questions. 1) Did you create a new player profile when you first started the game, by any chance? Are you using one other than the default? 2) Go to your Start menu > All Programs > and look for the KA Mod folder. Run the Mod Manager program. See if it says "New Light Cycle Colors Unlocked". If not, put an X in the box beside it. If it does say Unlocked, try switching it to the opposite setting.

Oh, and I can't get the User Error 2 thing to install properly. It just keeps sending me... error messages(no pun intended).
Hmm, you'll have to be more specific about what's happening. I take it you're trying to use REZ Handler to install User Error 2? Are you getting errors from the program? Did you use the "Install Mod" item on the Main menu? Don't use "Install Map".

After that, you need to click the Custom button on the game launcher, remove the X beside "Retail", and put it beside "UserError". When User Error is enabled, you'll lose most of the features of the KA Mod until you switch back.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 1:44 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

ShadowSpark Wrote:
I can't connect to the servers
The other server operators aren't using the mod; and because they probably don't keep up with Tron fandom, they don't know it exists or what it does for multiplayer. But I run servers using the mod on weekends. In fact, they're up and running right now as I type this. You'll be able to connect to them.

The original colors were unlocked one by one, as I went through the levels, just like before I installed the mod.
Okay, a couple of questions. 1) Did you create a new player profile when you first started the game, by any chance? Are you using one other than the default? 2) Go to your Start menu > All Programs > and look for the KA Mod folder. Run the Mod Manager program. See if it says "New Light Cycle Colors Unlocked". If not, put an X in the box beside it. If it does say Unlocked, try switching it to the opposite setting.

Oh, and I can't get the User Error 2 thing to install properly. It just keeps sending me... error messages(no pun intended).
Hmm, you'll have to be more specific about what's happening. I take it you're trying to use REZ Handler to install User Error 2? Are you getting errors from the program? Did you use the "Install Mod" item on the Main menu? Don't use "Install Map".

After that, you need to click the Custom button on the game launcher, remove the X beside "Retail", and put it beside "UserError". When User Error is enabled, you'll lose most of the features of the KA Mod until you switch back.

Okay, since the thing does not seem to want to cooperate, I've decided to uninstall and reinstall everything. Do you think you could walk me through the process? The order in which I should download/install/run the patches, I mean. I know I install the game, but I'm not exactly sure what to do next. I think that may be my problem. Will you help? Please?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 9:36 PM

ShadowSpark Wrote:
Do you think you could walk me through the process? The order in which I should download/install/run the patches, I mean. I know I install the game, but I'm not exactly sure what to do next. I think that may be my problem. Will you help? Please?
Have you watched this video yet? It applies to the KA Mod.

I know I mention Vista and 7 in the video, but this also applies to XP. The only difference with XP is that programs run in Administrator mode by default, so you shouldn't need to do that. But you still need to run the game once before installing the mod.

After following the steps in the video, the game should be working as expected with the new Light Cycle colors unlocked. If it still doesn't, there's a way to fix it. No need to reinstall everything again. The new colors aren't at the start of the list, you have to click the left arrow to go backwards and you'll jump to the end of the color selections, where the new colors will start.

For User Error, install that after all the rest and just follow the instructions in the first post of this topic.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 20, 2010 8:57 AM

I just created a help and troubleshooting guide for the Killer App mod. If you're having a problem with it, check this guide to see if it has an answer that helps you.

TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod Help and Troubleshooting Guide

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 12:29 PM
I felt like playing 2.0 so I gave the whole thing a new try.
Now it works, complete with all disk mod and all.
The F1 page bug is a bit annoying on wide screen, otherwise everything works fine.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 11:36 PM

Jazz Ad Wrote:
The F1 page bug is a bit annoying on wide screen, otherwise everything works fine.

It's not a bug, per se. We knew about it before release. While ways were found to correct just about everything else for widescreen, the hit detection in the System Memory screen is something that's extremely difficult to correct. It's noticeable in 16:9 widescreen, but not in 16:10.

Rather than keep holding back the release, we decided to release it despite this issue. Because, while a bit annoying, it's not severe.

At any rate, it's one of the first priorities to be fixed in the next version of the mod. (If a way can be found.) I've already got a list of things to be fixed or added for the next version. This release was considered an "open beta", because we knew we still wouldn't get everything perfect and only wider testing would reveal flaws that we perhaps hadn't encountered.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jazz Ad
User

on Monday, January, 10, 2011 6:15 AM
Haha. Got the LDSO easter egg.

DarthMeow504
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 3:33 AM
I have a feature request. Having finished the game, when replaying I often want to play particular levels over again, but it seems I can only access my most recent save as I progress through the game. There doesn't seem to be a way to jump to whatever chapter you want to replay.

A menu you can use to select any previously completed segment for replay would be awesome.

Nar78
User

on Sunday, February, 06, 2011 9:43 PM
This app is great. I finally successfully had it installed last night. Very impressive additions. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Rookerdesigns
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 1:27 PM
Yeah I played this mod once.. I lost my tron 2.0 though I know.. sad news...

But Now I am just waiting for Tron 2.0 to be put on Steam... Ooo yeah

I love what I do.. and What I do Loves me

DevRevenge
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 1:14 AM
Just wanted to thank you guys for all the hard work done here.

I've never played Tron 2.0 up until now and am glad to see so much has been done to bring it up to modern standards (widescreen support and such.)

Anyways, I hope this game receives a Steam or Games for Windows Live (preferably Steam but I'd support it wherever) release soon!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 12:21 PM

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod