Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
Cyberwolven
User

RE: TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:57 AM
Nice! Sometimes I mess up the display resolution. Bad habit, really.

I'm really grateful that LDSO continues to support Tron 2.0.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 1:58 PM

With the help of new LDSO member Kain-Xavier, both Zook_One and myself have been able to recreate the weapons from the Xbox version of TRON 2.0: Killer App in the PC version of the game. Big thanks go out to Kain-Xavier for making this possible! It's something that originally was not going to be attempted until v1.3 of the mod, which would have been long down the road.

The Disc Absorber is still not 100% working correctly in Multiplayer Derez, but the remaining three weapons appear to be working perfectly.

And we've been able to do something in the Mod that you can't do in the Xbox version (that I'm aware of): use the new weapons in the Single Player portion of the game! However, the additional weapons will be restricted to users of the Gold cheat, only. Traditional playthrough without using the cheat means no added weapons, to keep the experience as it's always been.

NOTE: I'm not happy yet with the icon on one of the updated powerups, so it's still going to be worked on.

It's best to watch the trailer in higher quality HD so you can see the details better.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Murdock.dat
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 6:18 PM
**Nerdgasm**

Thank you for that.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 19, 2013 12:57 AM
I'm having a problem. I had to uninstall everything do to a computer crash issue, so I have to reinstall things. I'm trying to install the mod and it comes up with this error:

But when I search my computer for it, I can't find it to uninstall. Can someone help me?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 19, 2013 7:52 AM

If you installed the game to the default directory, use Windows Explorer and go into:

C: > Program Files > Buena Vista Interactive > Tron 2.0 > Custom > Mods

Inside the Mods folder you'll see a folder named Retail. Delete it.

Then the mod should install.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 20, 2013 4:09 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

If you installed the game to the default directory, use Windows Explorer and go into:

C: > Program Files > Buena Vista Interactive > Tron 2.0 > Custom > Mods

Inside the Mods folder you'll see a folder named Retail. Delete it.

Then the mod should install.

Thanks! Now to reinstall User-Error and the complete map pack and such.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 14, 2013 7:59 PM

There's a plan for Killer App Mod v1.2 to be able to convert any language version of Tron 2.0 to any other language, complete with text AND speech. So if, for example, you have the English version: you install the mod and choose different text and speech. Let's say you want German. You will end up with not only the text in German, but the speech (voices) as well.

In order for this to happen, I need every version of Tron 2.0. I already have English, German, and Spanish versions. But I'm having trouble finding downloads for the French and Italian versions.

So if anyone out there could please either: 1) Provide .ISOs of the CDs/DVDs of the French and Italian versions, or 2) Point me to a site where I can download the French and Italian versions myself, I would be extremely grateful.

Before anyone perhaps says "ZOMG, piracy!", I bought the retail version of Tron 2.0 at release. I already own a legitimate copy. I'm just after the language files, in order to create a "patch" that will allow you to FULLY convert the language of the game, including the speech and not just text. The speech files were only included on the disc of each version, and were never a part of any patch. (For obvious reasons. The patch downloads would have been huge otherwise.)

Also note that Killer App v1.2 should be coming with Hungarian and Russian fan-made translations, too! Thanks to the people who are working on this, and gave permission to allow these to be included in the mod. Unfortunately, no Hungarian or Russian speech, though.

Please contact me via private message here if you can help out, or send an e-mail to the address mentioned in this Facebook post.

Don't post download links or discuss downloading Tron 2.0 here, publically, on the forum. I don't condone piracy of the game, and I'm not interested in showing people how to get it for free.

Thanks!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 16, 2013 2:03 AM

New Disc Absorber weapon in action, recreated from the Xbox version of the game but serving a new purpose. It stuns enemies from a distance.

For more screenshots, click the the following link.

http://redrain85.deviantart.com/gallery/

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 22, 2014 1:54 PM

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, February, 22, 2014 2:59 PM
I really like those new energy pools. They look really cool.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, February, 23, 2014 12:46 AM
Good work. I'm reminded of how much I enjoyed this game and wish Tron: Evolution was done similarly (more of an exploration adventure game).

Why did they use those sound effects for the Recognizers, I wonder. It was such an awesome sound in the movie... that's something that I don't think Monolith should've tinkered with.

EDIT: Eric1975 has a question regarding some Game Save Manager from the LDSO site (http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=451949&fc=451953#451953). Is that anything you're familiar with TronFAQ? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2014 2:07 AM
Nice! That looks really awesome! Those energy pools are some of the coolest things I've ever seen, mostly due to the lighting effects on them.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2014 12:53 PM
Nice. Details are important!

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 29, 2014 7:16 PM

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2014 8:33 PM

So I'm doing a little poll, here. Would a new type of Disc in Tron 2.0 Derez Multiplayer, that can slow down opponents for a short time, be something that you'd find cool? Or annoying?

I'm still working out exactly how the new Disc Charger weapon should behave in Multiplayer. In Single Player, it shocks opponents and causes them to completely freeze up for a short time. They can't move at all.

For Multiplayer, having someone freeze in place would be stupid. But how about slowing down?

http://strawpoll.me/1421874

The link above is to a poll. The four answers are:

1. The new Disc causing you to slow down is kind of cool.
2. The new Disc slowing you down is a bad idea.
3. If the new Disc was only available much later after a map loads, so people could only use it for a short time, slowing down might be okay.
4. Doesn't matter to me, either way is fine.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2014 3:42 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

So I'm doing a little poll, here. Would a new type of Disc in Tron 2.0 Derez Multiplayer, that can slow down opponents for a short time, be something that you'd find cool? Or annoying?

I'm still working out exactly how the new Disc Charger weapon should behave in Multiplayer. In Single Player, it shocks opponents and causes them to completely freeze up for a short time. They can't move at all.

For Multiplayer, having someone freeze in place would be stupid. But how about slowing down?

It sounds a bit like the stasis disk mod in Tron Evolution. Interesting idea.

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2014 4:38 PM
In combination with the corrosion powerup in multiplayer it could be overpowered. Might be interesting to see how it works but I feel like if it's going to slow players down for a certain amount of time it shouldn't do as much damage.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2014 5:43 PM

The new Disc Charger doesn't do much damage, at its base level. It's not much more powerful than the Disc Primitive. But if you stack it with other subroutines like MegaHurtz and Corrode, it does increase. Then again, that goes for any weapon.

It's a lot like the Rod Primitive. Only, you can strike opponents from a distance rather than having to get close. It does less damage than the PRod, too.

If the new Disc is going to slow down players, I'm leaning toward not making the Charger available until much later after a map loads. Otherwise, people will likely abuse it. It will probably be cool to use for a while during a match, but get old fast and then start to become annoying. Either that, or come up with something else to make the Charger unique somehow. One possibility is having the Charger affect the aiming accuracy of whoever is struck by it, for a short time.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, April, 03, 2014 3:05 AM
Maybe you could set it so the slow effect only works on one player at a time, and has a recharge period? Player A uses it and hits Player B, who is then slowed for 'x' amount of time, but while Player B is affected, Player A's slow effect won't work on Player C. Player A can still do damage to Player C, but the slow effect can't be used again until, say, ten seconds after Player B is released. Am I making any sense here?

Tron Lives!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 05, 2014 6:57 AM

ShadowSpark Wrote:
Maybe you could set it so the slow effect only works on one player at a time

It makes perfect sense, and it's a good idea.

But, the game won't support that behavior, unfortunately. You can't prevent someone from throwing the disc as often as they like, and stunning more than one player. That is, unless you make the energy consumption for the disc so high, that the person using it runs out of energy after a couple of throws. That would limit its use.

I think the best solution is probably to have the disc only become available quite some time after the map loads. And, maybe increase its energy consumption to higher than I have it now. Right now, it doesn't use much energy so it can be thrown plenty of times.

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod