Game Grid 
 Funny Quotes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

RE: Funny Quotes

on Wednesday, May, 04, 2011 10:23 PM
"Science isn't about why! It's about why not! WHY is so much of our science dangerous? WHY NOT marry safe science if you love it so much? In fact, why don't you invent a special safety door that won't hit you on the butt on your way out because YOU ARE FIRED! Not you, test subject, you're doing fine. Yes, you. Box your stuff. Out the front door. Parking lot. Car. Goodbye."

-Cave Johnson (Portal 2)

"Alright, so I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna have my engineers, invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

-Cave Johnson (Portal 2)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mordecai9
User

on Sunday, May, 08, 2011 8:43 PM
"I'm a little teapot, short and stout,
Here is my handle, here is my...
(looks at other side of itself)
Oh s***, I'm a sugarbowl."

I heard this from my dad. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, May, 08, 2011 9:21 PM
Mordecai9 Wrote:"I'm a little teapot, short and stout,

I heard this from my dad.

My dad has that one also. I don't know where he got it.

Okay, this one came about because I was writing a report on the solar system, and my focus was Jupiter, Saturn, and their moons. Mom was checking over it, and it turned out that instead of 'Europa's surface consist of a layer of ice, 6-19 miles thick, over a liquid ocean 60 miles deep....' I'd written 'Europa's surface consists of a layer of mice, 6-19 miles thick, over a liquid ocean 60 miles deep....' Anyway, mom pointed this out, and, after we'd stopped laughing...

Mom: "And do you know why Europa is not covered in mice?"
Me: "Okay, I'll bite. Why is Europa not covered in mice?"
Mom(with a completely straight face): "Because it has a large population of gopher snakes."
My response(because of the way mom said it): "Really?"

Then I realized what I'd said, and we started laughing all over again.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Mordecai9
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 4:44 PM
"What you leave in your toilet, I put on my mantle."- The Penguin

"I enjoy making faulty theories. For example, cats equals sunscreen. Allow me to explain. My mom is allergic to cats, and also, my mom is allergic to sunscreen. Thus, cats equals sunscreen." - A boy in philosophy club

The second quote caused a lot of faulty theories starting with "Napoleon equals sunscreen" to "A-Rod equals sunscreen" to "A-Rod is horny" to "Elvis Presley equals Jesus" and, after about 62 transitions of that type, came to "Hitler equals God."

"We're in deep schist." -Journey to the Center of the Earth, the new one.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Mordecai9
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 11:14 PM
"An African zoo would probably contain commonplace animals around here, like dogs, cats, deer, birds, and groundhog." -Kosh.0
"BLEEPBLEEPBLEEPBLEEPBLEEPBLEEPBLEPBLEPBLEEPIDYBLEEPIDYBLEEP.
BLEEP. If you can figure out what I just said, god bless you."-Kosh.0order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mordecai9
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 11:26 PM
The video ended so abruptly, there are so many questions left unanswered. For example, how did i get my jacket back on during that short period of time?"-Kosh.0
"Then again, he might just be a huge a-hole"-Kosh.0on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Mordecai9
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 11:28 PM
Lady: "Okay, let's say that he's constipation..."
Man: "I don't wanna be constipation."- Laxative commercialabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Mordecai9
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 11:38 PM
"cornsplosion.com"- Tosh.0

LWSrocks2
User

on Friday, May, 13, 2011 12:12 AM
"Hey. Mordecai, why don't I introduce you to the "Edit Post" button?" ~Meorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Mordecai9
User

on Friday, May, 13, 2011 12:22 AM
I have a bad feeling about this....
"I'm calling mom now. And I am NOT using the banana this time!"- Candace

Mordecai9
User

on Saturday, May, 14, 2011 7:41 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Mordecai9 Wrote:"I'm a little teapot, short and stout,

I heard this from my dad.

My dad has that one also. I don't know where he got it.

Okay, this one came about because I was writing a report on the solar system, and my focus was Jupiter, Saturn, and their moons. Mom was checking over it, and it turned out that instead of 'Europa's surface consist of a layer of ice, 6-19 miles thick, over a liquid ocean 60 miles deep....' I'd written 'Europa's surface consists of a layer of mice, 6-19 miles thick, over a liquid ocean 60 miles deep....' Anyway, mom pointed this out, and, after we'd stopped laughing...

Mom: "And do you know why Europa is not covered in mice?"
Me: "Okay, I'll bite. Why is Europa not covered in mice?"
Mom(with a completely straight face): "Because it has a large population of gopher snakes."
My response(because of the way mom said it): "Really?"

Then I realized what I'd said, and we started laughing all over again.
Wait, what did you say?
God fearing atheist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler

"WTF? Three licks to get to the center of a raccoon's a**hole?"- Ajax Knuclebones

LWSrocks2
User

on Saturday, May, 14, 2011 10:05 PM
Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

Mordecai9
User

on Thursday, May, 19, 2011 5:13 PM
You used the "Edit Post" button on me, didn't you?
Because I did NOT type "God-fearing athiest" at ANY TIME while composing that post.

"me: why is it upset? Shouldn't it be downset?
gideon: i will file a lawsuit against the dictionaries first thing tomorrow morning. we're going to tear merriam a new a**hole and throw webster inside of it.
me: you are such a dork.
gideon: only if you catch me on a good day."- excerpt of a conversation-type thing from "will grayson, will grayson," taking place between gay Will Grayson and his friend Gideon, who is also gay.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Mordecai9
User

on Thursday, May, 19, 2011 6:00 PM
"Woman: Anymore questions?

Palmer: *raises hand* What if your job involves touching naked people...

Woman: That is inappropriate at any time.

Palmer: Even if they're dead?

Woman: Why are you touching dead naked people?! "- NCISorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Mordecai9
User

on Monday, May, 23, 2011 10:17 PM
"Helicopter d*ck, do the helicopter d*ck..." -Andy "The Boss" Sahmburg: SNL
"I am Barry F-ing Gibb!"- Jimmy Fallon as Barry Gibb: SNL

Mordecai9
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 3:38 PM
"If you ever do that again, I will shove your head between your legs and strangle you to death with your p*nis. Got it?"- me.

Mordecai9
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 4:37 PM
"No, I meant that you couldn't make love to the cake." -Me

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 5:08 PM
There is no "I" in team, there are however two of them in idiot.- me

LWSrocks2
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 10:05 PM
Mordecai9 Wrote:"If you ever do that again, I will shove your head between your legs and strangle you to death with your p*nis. Got it?"- me.

You're walking into dangerous territory, bro.

Mordecai9
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2011 7:02 PM
"He wouldn't know it if it hit him in the pachinga." -Johnny/Patrick Swayze, Dirty Dancing

Can you hear me running, LWSrocks2?

*RIMSHOT*

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Funny Quotes