Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron 3? - After Legacy, Where Should The Story Go? (Legacy Spoilers)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Imbroglio
User

RE: Tron 3? - After Legacy, Where Should The Story Go? (Legacy Spoilers)

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 4:03 AM
I hope in the next movie that Sam and Quorra have a kid that keeps saying "PRETANAMA" and she gets all sparkly as she lays hands on the Encom server creating a huge power surge which crashes all of the Sark 2.0 carriers. Brought to you by Carls Jr.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Jeric Hikari
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 10:12 AM
The
Gamers of the World Unite in Cyberspace' needs to be Tron 4' crowning moment. Tron 3 'Redemption' should look at the father/son dynamic of the Dillingers. Papa wasting and dying finds out about the digitization business and leans on kiddo to put him in the machine to make him better. Of course once there (in Encom's systems) he decides that he either doesn't want to go back since he could effectively control the flow of information from inside (if an army could be built up) or he's going to try grabbing enough dirt to come back as the triumphant savior after an engineered encom flop.

This as a main plot, with the 'B' plot being the exploration of Quorra's status as a person, ISO, or whatever she is no along with shades of what the download actually contained (I think it was leftover bits from Flynn/Clu scrambled together.)

Climax of the movie being when Sam shoves the data from the chip into the same 'patch' routine Ed Sr. Used right when MCP 2.0 starts leveraging the system Hard... and then we see Flynn (or some approximation thereof) grinning like a maniac at it.

Ed: YOU!?

F/CLU/N: Me. Me me me... *disc to face*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Cheapie TheatreGot five minutes to kill? Want to read a story? Here ya go.

SweatyPyro
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 10:14 AM
Read through some of your ideas, skimmed through the rest.

I was thinking Tron 3 could be a sweet mix of the original Tron and Tron 2.0 while continuing the story of Legacy.

So maybe some pre-story in between movies #2 and #3:
Maybe a year or two after the events of Legacy, we see Sam trying his best to implement the idea of his father as best as he can in Encom.

Sam shares his tales inside the grid with Alan and Lora sometime after Legacy, and they reuse the technology quietly at Encom.

Quorra, being something like a digital Eve, is still trying to adjust to 'human' life, and I think as suggested before, longs to return to the grid.

So when it comes to the plot of #3, We can see Sam and Jet Bradley (Yes I want him to exist!!!) head into the Encom system to fix some complication or whatever. MEANWHILE, Dillinger Jr is up to no good, and we can say he's rising in the ranks of some rival company (F-Con? ). He has heard rumors of what Sam's experiences were, and schemes a plan to find out just WHAT was saved onto Sam's necklace, possibly believing Flynn and his works are all still in there. So, he launches a scheme to get it somewhere, is successful, oh no, the inciting event of the story.

So at this point, it can be a race for Sam and Jet to make their way to stop what evil plan Dillinger Jr and co. are trying to execute. We can see Quorra jumping in there at any given time. We can also use the internet, now very developed and full of life, as a setting in some of the action, as forces collide.

I'm thinking that it'll turn into a race to figure out just what had become of Flynn and Tron, and that the story can consist of plenty of personal combat, the inclusion of new programs that serve more as sidekicks (and not just for a scene or two!), a hopeful return of Flynn, a rerezzing of Tron, almost of reshow of Tron vs. Sark in the showing of Jet vs. Dillinger Jr. (Please tell me Tron vs. Sark happened in the original film and I'm not making crap up), and some other really good climax.

Just some ideas of mine, of course that's my hopeful premise to a combination of all the Tron stories we love. xD

\o/

Jeric Hikari
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 10:36 AM
Yea Tron v Sark happened (Sark even had the full power of the MCP in him after tron cut his Disc in half.)
Jet... yes Jet needs to exist. He was too fun a character to not have be real. I mean we have Alan and Lori so why not? If nothing else have Jet show up in the ARG for Tr3n.

Jeric Hikari
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 10:36 AM
Yea Tron v Sark happened (Sark even had the full power of the MCP in him after tron cut his Disc in half.)
Jet... yes Jet needs to exist. He was too fun a character to not have be real. I mean we have Alan and Lori so why not? If nothing else have Jet show up in the ARG for Tr3n.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

SweatyPyro
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 4:00 PM
Yea....I mean as much as Legacy cut a lot of possibilities from 2.0, not all of them had to be gone.

I mean, most of what I described will probably never happened, but it's nice to dream about, Lol.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

\o/

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 4:28 PM
Whoa. Let's be careful here and not encourage someone at Disney to pull a "Roland Emmerich" with too many characters going on. Remember how XMen 3 failed miserably? Too many characters going on at once.

I think Dillinger Sr is dead since he has to be much older than Kevin Flynn. It is possible to use him but David Warner does'nt want anything to do with the franchise again (to my understanding).

So I think it's best to keep Daddy Dillinger out of the picture DEAD while his son continues his legacy, although I think he should'nt be the main bad guy. Just someone with selfish or altruistic beliefs. I don't think he should be blamed if he gets angry at Sam Flynn running ENCOM again along with Alan. I would if I were in his shoes, working my butt off climbing to corporate ladder.

I think he could play the role of 'Satan' tempting Eve (Quorra) and show him her world, that is IF he finds out her true self. The one problem I also see is if Sam installs the memory card into the ENCOM servers, then Tron City from Flynn's server would be obsolete compared to the huge world of TRON (the real one), and this time they have to learn to adapt to that environment, especially corporate viral attacks.

But it needs to be more personal on a certain level with the stakes raised high. However, if Dillinger Senior is dying and Jr is trying to save him, then the only way to have the plot lead to him getting his father 'cured' digitally is to have Quorra open her mouth about it, not Sam. In a way she would do this out of pity for Junior and also in awe of his 'godlike' hacking/User abilities, much to Sam's chagrin.

Although, I don't think Dillinger Senior should be the one dying. It should be the man who wrote TRON. After all, the actor did experience a cancer scare. And this gives him the opportunity to visit a very old friend he has not seen in 20 years. This alone would raise big questions about playing God in the medical quandary side of things.

AND, it raises questions on what happens if to the program if his/her User passes on? Both User and Program are immortalized and mortalized by certain things.

(Hey Disney, I KNOW you're reading us)

mikey1974
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 5:28 PM
the biggest issue with any TR3N is going to be Quorra herself,namely how she fits in the world...like Flynn said,she'll change everything....she was a digital creation that literally sprang up from no where,and is basically a new life form,now brought out of the world she was created in,and into ours....a walking miracle....

Sam CANNOT let that get out,or have her "used" for stuff as it were...if it became public knowledge that she came from,in essence,another world,and there's a way for us to get into that world ( and for people from that world to come into ours) ,the first thing that would happen would be the FBI and CIA would swoop in on ENCOM and take it all - the laser,the servers,the data card around Sam's neck,and Quorra herself.... she wouldn't be "allowed" , as it were,to help revolutionize the world... she'd be taken in a middle-of the night Black Ops scenerio,and likely taken somewhere to be tested,cut open,etc....they would digitize soldiers and operatives and send them into the digital world....and any new wepaons,technolody,etc. they would find in there they'd probably bring out for "security " purposes....

so,in a "real world" scenerio,i don't think Sam can make Quorra public,ever,or the consequences would be grave,for her,him,and ENCOM....the purposes of Kevin Flynn's macinations to revolutionize the world would be bastardized

Imbroglio
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 6:48 PM
mikey1974 Wrote:the biggest issue with any TR3N is going to be Quorra herself,namely how she fits in the world...like Flynn said,she'll change everything....she was a digital creation that literally sprang up from no where,and is basically a new life form,now brought out of the world she was created in,and into ours....a walking miracle....

My guess is that is that unknown to Flynn the "imperfection" that makes the Iso's so valuable is also going to be their weakness in the real world. Quorra's digital dna will start to break down due to temporal differences and she will begin to age quickly. Sam will have to return her to the grid to fix the problem before she dies but Dilligner's kid will find out about Quorra's real identity. Like his old man Ed jr. will try to steal the iso secrets and present them as his own. While this is going on Tron will be reactivated in the encom mainframe by Alan and become the leader of a resistance to a false flag event engineered by Ed jr. to frame Sam.

tomorowlandude
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 10:17 PM
Now that I read the comment about him having to be in the ARG for TR3N, it really surprises me that there were no easter eggs or anything that included him.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2010 11:25 PM
after tron 2 sam should adopt robot dog that lives in computer world and also pees light trails lmaoorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

cirlin
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 12:09 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:after tron 2 sam should adopt robot dog that lives in computer world and also pees light trails lmao

That's what would happen in Michael Bay got hold of it.

Compucore
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 12:33 AM
With my understanding here and maybe I am just being plane analytical here. Did n't same pop into the digital world and is dna was within the laser beam itsef. How was Quorra able to get out into the real world? Going back to the original digitization thing with the original tron. That you could only digitize one thing at a time. unless Flynn was able to do something that it wold cause no hard when you came out or have others come from the digital world into our world. I mean you need some kind of matter in our world here in order to live as a male r female like everyone here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

IsoLine
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 12:37 AM
Jeric Hikari Wrote:Yea Tron v Sark happened (Sark even had the full power of the MCP in him after tron cut his Disc in half.)
Jet... yes Jet needs to exist. He was too fun a character to not have be real. I mean we have Alan and Lori so why not? If nothing else have Jet show up in the ARG for Tr3n.

If Jet comes into the movies, I would like to see a little conflict between him and Sam. I would like Jet to have finished College, perhaps at Caltech and sorta have a slight chip on his shoulder because Sam owns the company and hasn't even got a degree. Then when they have to work together they see they are really alike in more ways than one. As well, the program Yori's fate should be known. Either in a flashback or actually finding her in the system. I prefer to have her character still alive and possibly just coming out of hiding after the Clu/Kevin integration shockwave. I want to know how she is doing and if her love for Tron lasted through the Rinzler phase.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

jonwes
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 12:44 AM
It would be great to know what happened to Yori. If nothing else, it'd be cool if she made some cameos in Tron:Uprising!

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 1:28 AM
I feel that TRON 3 should be something along these lines:

Sam uploads all the data from "The Grid" from his memory card to a secure Encom Server and restores it. He runs a special data defrag/re-compile Program to restore Flynn.

He puts up safe guards, pre-cautions so he can re-enter The Grid and return at any time.

Sam returns to The Grid to complete the recompiling of the data that makes up his father Flynn and encodes a new Identity Disc.

Quorra from the outside has learned to operate the server and has his back.. the Recompiler is a Quorra 2.0 that she herself wrote (the former Iso is now a User! ) Quorra 2.0 helps Sam to recompile Flynn once they get to a data node.

But Dillinger Jr has learned of The Grid via his hacking, during his spying on Sam's activities..
Ed sends his own Program (could have a different name than Sark, or be Sark 2.0) to take over The Grid. Sark 2.0 can act like a viral agent and convert Programs into Elite Red Soldiers, forming an army.
So then Sam has to go find Tron, to stop Dillinger's Program from opening up a link to the rest of Encom and invading "the net" with an army of Elite Red warriors that can spread Sark 2.0's influence to all computers, to become the new MCP. Dillinger Jr's Program has appropriated many Programs to serve him to do so. This could be called "Tron: Rebirth"!

A final, awesome disc battle between TRON and "Sark 2.0" at the end, Flynn restored, returns to the real world along with Sam. End of Line.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 1:41 AM
...Then that they may have to come up with an entirely new look. (I fear they may have outdone themselves with the costumes.)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 1:44 AM
baaaaaw

*curls up and whimpers in a cardboard box*

I'd be 56 by then!

(I know you were joking but I wanted to baaaaw anyway :P)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 7:08 AM
Tron Unit Wrote:Seeing as how Flynn's private server was running on an old Unix system circa 1989 and it looked THAT good compared to the original Encom system imagine how much more advanced the next system will be.

Believe me, the ENCOM servers would be very advanced compared to Flynn's. Especially TRON, the original code, in there still being used but updated over the last 20 years. You can bet your a$$ that the ENCOM TRON will definitely be far more powerful than Flynn's version that he copied off from. So, we have 1989 TRON vs 2010 TRON.

Sam will have to transfer TRON back into ENCOM. That means, the ENCOM TRON trumps him but the second copy would still be around, however they could merge into one and he'll have memories of what happened to the other Grid.

Regardless, 2010 Tron will over-write the old version.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 7:11 AM
FlynnsWrist Wrote:Perhps an idea of gamers logging in the system and got digitized and fighting real time against the new MCP in an internet world in Tron 3. that would be interestng.

That would imply abuse of the Grid, probably exploited by Dillinger Jr or ENCOM. Lest you all forgot, Lora works for the government now due to the back story in TRON: Betrayal.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron 3? - After Legacy, Where Should The Story Go? (Legacy Spoilers)