Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
GGemini
User

RE: Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource

on Wednesday, January, 12, 2011 9:59 PM
Very nice customs!!

For reference, the head used for my helmet-less Sam is the Anakin that comes with a Destroyer Droid. Geonosis 2-pack.

And here's another pic ... "Tron: Evolution"

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

CorrupTron
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 12:55 AM
Anybody tried making wings for the Black Guards? Also modding the helmet with the breathing tubes? I was thinking of using the tubing from a Tie Fighter pilot.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Wugmanmax
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 9:24 AM

http://www.10mfh.com, a great place to read nerdy stuff!

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 5:20 PM
Wugmanmax Wrote:Just saw this custom Deluxe Tronzler by Jin Saotome on eBay. Pretty nice!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-RINZLER-Tron-Legacy-Deluxe-Action-Figure_W0QQitemZ320641204489QQcategoryZ64857QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6340862676168408699#ht_6129wt_1137

not sure it's worth that price thoughon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion onlineonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 5:45 PM
Hmmm, with such extensive work done on it to improve articulation and even light up blue, I think it would be worth at least $50 or so. I'm currently broke though, so there's no way I could afford it. I wish though.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

ender9492
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2011 6:54 PM
I was willing to throw $40 on Jin's custom Tron, but alas, i was outbid...
So i went and bought a Rinzler figure, and am going to make the tweaks myself.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

++My Custom Figures++

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2011 7:55 PM
OH MY GOSH

So I went in to my local collectors store (BobaKhan, Everett WA. If you live in the area, check it out) and they were sorting through a bag of loose figures they had bought and sitting right there on the counter was the head, and only the head, of that figure used for the helmetless Tron. I asked if I could buy it, and they said I have to wait until about mid next week to see if they find the body in the rest of the figures that came with it. Evidently they bought about 800+ used figures? Wow.

So now I have to wait. Sigh.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 6:37 PM
So I attempted some repaints. I did up my Rinzler as Tron (yay, original...) and I'm waiting on a Wedge head.

This was the first time I'd ever disassembled a figure and painted, so it came out a bit rough... I put him back together before he was totally dry, and the paint smeared on the joints, so it's a tad sloppy. Considering it was my first project of this scale, I'm pleased.

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/Boba_Fettuccini/BlackKevin.jpg[/IMG]order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

ender9492
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 8:31 PM
For anyone who would like to see the guts of the 3-3/4" figures:

To break it open, I used a small flat-tip screwdriver, and basically wedged it between each of the ball joints and pried. The figure popped apart fairly easily.
Looks like the LEDs inside are colored as well as the plastic on the torsos.

Getting closer to finishing my customs...
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

++My Custom Figures++

armorrekka
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 9:07 PM
wondering what arms you are using with the claws?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

ender9492
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 1:11 AM
PROGRAMS! I GIVE YOU, "ravag3.exe!"

The basic breakdown of the "ravag3.exe" virus figure is this:
Head: Tron Legacy - Quorra
Torso/ Hip Balljoints: Tron Legacy - Clu (dremeled)
Upper Arms/ Shoulders: GI Joe ROC - Snake Eyes
Upper Forearms: Star Wars Legacy Collection - Darth Maul
Lower Forearms/hands: Spiderman - Monster Claw Carnage
Thighs: WWE Build 'N Brawl - Cane
Lower Legs/Feet: Marvel Universe Secret Wars Comic Two-Packs - Black Costume Spider-Man

All of this was repainted using Games Workshop Acrylic paints, with a dusting of Krylon Gloss Acrylic Clear Finish. The torso was dremeled to allow the light-up feature to be retained.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

++My Custom Figures++

GGemini
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 1:44 AM

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 2:55 AM
GGemini, do you think you could show some photos of the neck area on your custom maskless Tron? I want to see how you attached the head. I've read text tutorials and such, but I don't feel comfortable attempting things like that without a little visual aid.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

ender9492
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 4:46 PM
Updated my post above with pics.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pill

++My Custom Figures++

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 4:50 PM
ender9492 Wrote:PROGRAMS! I GIVE YOU, "ravag3.exe!"

The basic breakdown of the "ravag3.exe" virus figure is this:
Head: Tron Legacy - Quorra
Torso/ Hip Balljoints: Tron Legacy - Clu (dremeled)
Upper Arms/ Shoulders: GI Joe ROC - Snake Eyes
Upper Forearms: Star Wars Legacy Collection - Darth Maul
Lower Forearms/hands: Spiderman - Monster Claw Carnage
Thighs: WWE Build 'N Brawl - Cane
Lower Legs/Feet: Marvel Universe Secret Wars Comic Two-Packs - Black Costume Spider-Man

All of this was repainted using Games Workshop Acrylic paints, with a dusting of Krylon Gloss Acrylic Clear Finish. The torso was dremeled to allow the light-up feature to be retained.

KILLER!!! That looks SO cool!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Errex
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 5:14 PM
That virus program looks so awesome. Most impressive custom!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

armorrekka
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 6:46 PM
Holy Crap that looks freaking awesome. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, January, 17, 2011 9:49 PM
That's inspiring. If I had more figures I could cut up, I'd love to try something like that... as it stand, I have half a CLU sentry, and a Mustafar miner right now.

So, by 'dremeled' I assume you mean you used a dremel tool to remove the details on the torso?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

ender9492
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 12:09 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:That's inspiring. If I had more figures I could cut up, I'd love to try something like that... as it stand, I have half a CLU sentry, and a Mustafar miner right now.

So, by 'dremeled' I assume you mean you used a dremel tool to remove the details on the torso?

Correct. I'd have to say that a dremel tool is probably the best investment i've made as far as tools go. If you're considering getting one, go with one of the plug-in models; the cordless ones are okay, but severely underpowered. Also, one of the box-kits with a plethora of bits is a good starter item too.

Thank you all for the kind words about the custom! I hope it's inspired some of you to create unique programs!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

++My Custom Figures++

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 12:16 AM
I've already got a leftover corded Craftsman dremel from my parents. I had to buy some new bits for it, as they only had the very basic, and none of the spherical burs, but I've got just about everything I need to start doing customs now.

I've been messing with sculpy, and made
some hair...

I'm going to get another Sam Flynn and attempt to create this.

If anyone knows of any good figures to get bare arms from, I'm all ears. The one I had that I was thinking about using is too close to my heart, and the arms are too short for the tron body abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

FirstPrevious Page: of 41 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Custom Tron Legacy Figure Resource