A Question about Quorra *MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: A Question about Quorra *MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*

on Wednesday, December, 29, 2010 10:18 PM
Yeah, like shadow said.

In the first movie, Flynn didn't come back with his Grid clothes, he had his regular clothes when he came out of the grid.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Imbroglio
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 3:59 AM
If Quorra is now human, then she is completely unaware of and will have to learn about bodily functions. The first place Sam should take her is the drive thru at Taco Bell. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 5:10 AM
*sigh* wow... V_V

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

ChessMess
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 11:45 AM

Wonder if Quorra has little Tron-like programs running within her to fight off all the diseases that about in the 'real world'.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

SweatyPyro
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 12:02 PM
Imbroglio Wrote:If Quorra is now human, then she is completely unaware of and will have to learn about bodily functions. The first place Sam should take her is the drive thru at Taco Bell.

Tron Unit Wrote:Eff that. The first place he should take her is his bedroom.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:*sigh* wow... V_V

You probably should have expected that it would have eventually come to this. :P

\o/

Kat
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 7:19 PM
SweatyPyro Wrote:
Imbroglio Wrote:If Quorra is now human, then she is completely unaware of and will have to learn about bodily functions. The first place Sam should take her is the drive thru at Taco Bell.

Tron Unit Wrote:Eff that. The first place he should take her is his bedroom.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:*sigh* wow... V_V

You probably should have expected that it would have eventually come to this. :P

Yeah, I'm sorta surprised it took so long. Although I'm sure that too would come with its share of shocks, lol, but, uh, let's not go THERE, lol.

Um, so since we've opened that can of worms....d'ya think she needs birth control? And now that I've said that, a horrible thought occurs to me....oh please oh please for the love of all that is holy let's not have the sequel be some baby-making movie that's all full of baby rabies and half of it involves a morning-sick and chubby Quorra who does nothing but sit around being smarmy in that overdone prospective-mother wonder or some crap, ending with her giving birth to some Master Race human/ISO child who's supposed to save the world in Tron 4 or something (and they could top that particular trainwreck of a cake by having the precocious new baby crawl over to a computer terminal and compile some code or something. I need to stop before I hurl).

(And I'd suggest White Castle rather than Taco Bell, but if he did that, she'd never eat again afterward...)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Scottn
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 7:28 PM
Kat Wrote:Yeah, I'm sorta surprised it took so long. Although I'm sure that too would come with its share of shocks, lol, but, uh, let's not go THERE, lol.

Um, so since we've opened that can of worms....d'ya think she needs birth control? And now that I've said that, a horrible thought occurs to me....oh please oh please for the love of all that is holy let's not have the sequel be some baby-making movie that's all full of baby rabies and half of it involves a morning-sick and chubby Quorra who does nothing but sit around being smarmy in that overdone prospective-mother wonder or some crap, ending with her giving birth to some Master Race human/ISO child who's supposed to save the world in Tron 4 or something (and they could top that particular trainwreck of a cake by having the precocious new baby crawl over to a computer terminal and compile some code or something. I need to stop before I hurl).

(And I'd suggest White Castle rather than Taco Bell, but if he did that, she'd never eat again afterward...)

I'd hope Disney has more self respect than that.

TRON FANS
www.tronfans.com

peppymiint
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 7:59 PM
Kat Wrote:Um, so since we've opened that can of worms....d'ya think she needs birth control? And now that I've said that, a horrible thought occurs to me....oh please oh please for the love of all that is holy let's not have the sequel be some baby-making movie that's all full of baby rabies and half of it involves a morning-sick and chubby Quorra who does nothing but sit around being smarmy in that overdone prospective-mother wonder or some crap, ending with her giving birth to some Master Race human/ISO child who's supposed to save the world in Tron 4 or something (and they could top that particular trainwreck of a cake by having the precocious new baby crawl over to a computer terminal and compile some code or something. I need to stop before I hurl).

i doubt disney would do that xD
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Data_Pusher
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 11:29 PM
Within the Grid, she has form, a personality, intelligence. The whole basis of the Tron universe is that programs are MORE than just lines of code. You might as well ask how does Flynn exist in the Grid if he is just a bunch of atoms stored inside a laser device and a computer model on how to re-assemble his physical body (not even a program really). We accept his existing in the Grid as a person, we accept the programs existing on the Grid as people, and we accept that Flynn can move back and forth between the two worlds. It isn't that big a stretch to have Quorra join the real world. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-----------
There are no problems, only solutions.

CB2001
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 11:55 PM
Kat Wrote:Okay, and next question...where did Quorra's CLOTHES come from? (And Sam's for that matter--you remember they were quite destroyed and disposed of in dressing scene.)

and then, why does Sam materialize back in the "secret" office but Quorra shows up on the street outside? (and yes, I think she did; I don't think it was a case of her going up to wait for him while he did the "save on memory stick" thing--because when he comes out, he looks surprised to see her, like he either forgot she came with him, or didn't expect her to get through)

My reply from another post on the forums:

Well, I think it's really simple to understand. I mean, when Sam went into the system for the first time, it made a digital version of him and his clothes. Though his clothes were changed by Gem and the Siren's, he still ended up back in his regular clothes when he exited the system (strangely enough, for the original film, Flynn's outfit changed when he was digitized and was back to normal when he came back out). I believe that when the system digitized Sam, it remembered what he was wearing when it did it.

Looking at how the system is when it comes to it recreating Sam's clothes for his digital version, I think it's possible that the reverse is likely possible when it comes to Quorra and her outfit. I mean, if you pay attention, her clothes are not only same color, but its almost the same design as it was in the Grid. I think the system pretty much outputted the outfit when it made Quorra physical, and did its best to make a physical version of the outfit she was wearing.

I bet that if it had been CLU that gotten out, it would have outputted an outfit in the similar way, in color AND similar design.

Traahn
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 12:33 AM
I LOVE how Quorra intervenes to protect Sam a couple times. Okay she does it a few times (once in the grid runner), but a couple times when she physically stands between Sam and the bad guys. I don't know... Just something about that pulls at my heartstrings for some reason

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DarthMeow504
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:02 AM
Kat Wrote:Yeah, I'm sorta surprised it took so long. Although I'm sure that too would come with its share of shocks, lol, but, uh, let's not go THERE, lol.

I'm reminded of the Futurama episode with the sunken city of Atlanta, and Fry's marriage to the mermaid woman. Now there was a compatibility problem! LOL

Clearly, the first thing to do with Quorra is sit her down with a computer and let her learn about human anatomy and body functions. Start with the wikipedia page and let her learn from there.

The LAST thing one would ever want to do is try to rush in to sex with a woman who doesn't even know what it IS.

Scottn
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:13 AM
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

I'm reminded of the Futurama episode with the sunken city of Atlanta, and Fry's marriage to the mermaid woman. Now there was a compatibility problem! LOL

Clearly, the first thing to do with Quorra is sit her down with a computer and let her learn about human anatomy and body functions. Start with the wikipedia page and let her learn from there.

The LAST thing one would ever want to do is try to rush in to sex with a woman who doesn't even know what it IS.

Sam would have to teach her how to use a computer first. Haha, otherwise she'd get real frustrated because it wouldn't do what she told it to do.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON FANS
www.tronfans.com

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:15 AM

I thought being romantic with here would be like talking to an electronic phone operator.

Enter scene:

Sam and Quorra having a romantic dinner.

Sam leans in to kiss her.

Before his lips touch hers

She says

"Thank you for your appreciation of our product, please stay on the line for the next available representative"

Sam: Are you breaking up with me?!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Imbroglio
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 3:19 AM
DarthMeow504 Wrote:I'm reminded of the Futurama episode with the sunken city of Atlanta, and Fry's marriage to the mermaid woman. Now there was a compatibility problem! LOL

Wikipedia is editied so much with b.s. it probably says babies come from mommy swallowing mentos and drinking diet coke. haha.

Sam would have to ask Hideki if he could borrow Chii to teach Quorra stuff.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 10:29 AM
Haha, Wikipedia. A joke indeed. I'm pretty sure that the entry about beefalo still says that my partner's friend was the one who invented them...I'm just sayin'.

Scottn Wrote:Sam would have to teach her how to use a computer first. Haha, otherwise she'd get real frustrated because it wouldn't do what she told it to do.

Welcome to Windows, Quorra!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

SweatyPyro
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 11:52 AM
IMO, just because she looks and is meant to be a female....doesn't mean she's entirely human! What if she's just physically a woman, but on the inside, is just a sack of protein w/o organs and she is unable to, say, reproduce? It's ambiguous, IMO.

Unless of course, Every time Flynn went inside the system, some of his DNA was copied/cloned, and hence how the ISOs were able to have their own version of DNA.

Just wondering!

\o/

ChessMess
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 1:24 PM
Ever pee on an electric fence? Thats probably what its like.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Data_Pusher
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 3:19 PM
Sam may want to take a more 'hands on' approach to teaching her human biology.

-----------
There are no problems, only solutions.

DarthMeow504
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 4:40 PM
Data_Pusher Wrote:Sam may want to take a more 'hands on' approach to teaching her human biology.

That's my point, she needs to learn what she's getting into first. She's already been shown to be an avid reader, so a few websites on the subject should get her up to speed.

Not only does that avoid the risk of her reacting badly to his advances, because she'll know what to expect instead of being taken by surprise, it's also the right thing to do. How can she give honest consent to sex if she doesn't know what it is and what it entails?

Teaching her "hands on" might be a nice fantasy, but it wouldn't work out nearly as well as you might hope with a real woman. Especially not one who is a better fighter than you are.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 A Question about Quorra *MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*