General Discussion 
 Original 1982 TRON Movie To Be Screened in LA

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Daft Tron
User

RE: Original 1982 TRON Movie To Be Screened in LA

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 6:05 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:Does anyone know if it's going to be the remastered/special edition print that Lisberger said he was working on?

highly doubtful however, I'll see tomorrow night but i won't keep my hopes up as they'll be using the 70mm film that's been stored in the vault.

reptilerobots
User

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 3:26 PM
It wasn't a remastered version... but it sure was freaking loud!

It seems like a huge chunk of the audience was there to see TRON for the first time, everyone clapped and cheered at the beginning and end and of course for the creators/technicians. There wasn't any question about TRON 3 in case you were wondering, unless someone asked Lisberger at the end where they were doing a meet and greet.

I had him sign this:

The other signature is Syd Mead

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 7:24 PM
reptilerobots Wrote:It wasn't a remastered version... but it sure was freaking loud!

It seems like a huge chunk of the audience was there to see TRON for the first time, everyone clapped and cheered at the beginning and end and of course for the creators/technicians. There wasn't any question about TRON 3 in case you were wondering, unless someone asked Lisberger at the end where they were doing a meet and greet.

I had him sign this:

The other signature is Syd Mead

Nice! I wish I could have gone.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 9:31 AM
I'm going to have some pics of the panel posted later tonight at my site linked below.

DaveTRON

audiochic2010
User

on Friday, March, 18, 2011 11:14 AM
Hello. Please let all fans know that the tickets for the May 20 and 21st midnight Tron screenings at the Washington, DC, E Street Landmark Theater ARE AVAILABLE NOW. Link: https://tickets.landmarktheatres.com/Ticketing.aspx?TheatreID=264.

Last week, I talked to the manager about the need for the tickets to be made available (at the time, they weren't on sale, nor are they available at other theaters yet, too) and fortunately, by the next day, there they were, up on the website available for sale! Persistence, and just asking, DO pay off after all! 8)

TRONDude101
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:26 PM
Good Idea.
That Would Be Cool If It Was Like A Premire Show.
All The Directors Came And All Of That.
And They Should Put A Never Before Seen Clip.
If They Dont Have Any Of Those 2 Its Not That Good Because In My Area They Show The First Movie Of Indiana Jones Every 1 Year.

From TRONDude101on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Kona
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:31 PM
I'm too far away to go to see it too. well, i guess i could always microwave some popcorn, turn out the lights and pretend i'm not watching it my living room.

pullfocus.exe
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 2:39 AM
Taking the GF to Nuart screening on the 22nd!
anyone else attending? look for the 2 Tron/Sark hoodie couples!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Open doors, like open minds

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Original 1982 TRON Movie To Be Screened in LA