|JInfantry23 Wrote:Cool thread! I would have liked...
- A Kevin Flynn inspired hoodie that lights up like his did when he entered The End of The Line club
- Tron inspired keyboards, mouses, etc... something that glows either blue or red
- Tron Energy Drinks: For when you feel like you've been derezzed. The commerccial could just be the drinking scene between Tron, Flynn, and Ram from the original movie with a voice over
- Norton "Tron Edition" Security software: Imagine Tron popping up in the corner of your screen saying "Unauthorized access to port 32 blocked. I FIGHT FOR YOU!"
- A light cycle inspired Harley: Could someone approach the American Chopper guys about doing a custom based on this?
- Now this is kind of high concept... but a Clue board game featuring CLU. Imagine kids sitting around saying "I believed it was Quorra, with a light disc, at Kevin Flynn's hide out..."
Well, they already have a Tron motorcycle, and Tron style keyboards already exist.
I have to say, a Tron version of Norton would be hilariously awesome, especially cause I sell computers and such. Also, making a hoodie with EL isn't hard, it just costs a bit.
buy viagra onlinehttp://www.bilimselbilisim.com/haberler_detay.aspx?id=42 viagra online