Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
NickyTea
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:45 PM
This seriously looks like the coolest figure ever.
At the risk of sounding like a freak, I had another dream about this figure last night thanks to this thread!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 5:57 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:He's like the Boba Fett of Tron. Can you imagine the pandemonium that owuld ensue if Kenner/Hasbro never made a Boba Fett? Fanboymonium.

Rinzler is the Boba Fett of Tron. Mysterious and badass. Fett is also one of the most overproduced and overmarketed Star Wars characters. He lost his mystique in the prequels.

Rinzler is a main villain, and therefore irrelevant to my analogy.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

LadyTron
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:07 PM
Can't wait to see pics. Too bad this figure isn't in the US. Castor is my favorite character.

Wasn't me doing the bidding behind your back.....don't like to bid and didn't see this thread until now.

Ah castor, please come to the states.

"Throw Your Frisbees in the Air!"

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:10 PM
Yeah wasn't me either, but I wasn't surprised to hear it happened. I actually had the thought after I contacted the seller that if people kept bugging him about Castor that he might pull the sale. I didn't post about it cause I didn't want to give anyone ideas who might want to sabatoge your good fortune.

Can't wait to see some pics once the figure arrives, and good on the seller for having some dignity.

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:14 PM
This thread has sickened me.

Im sure we would ALL like a Castor, but for people to hound the seller like that is terrible

Im glad for the OP that the seller stuck to his guns, hey I maybe jelous, but I would never stoop so low. Shame on those involved :-(

Need the UK Disney Store Exclusive Tron toys?

For information regarding them please see the following thread
http://tiny.cc/6yzrn

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:23 PM
There's nothing wrong with asking if he has access to more. And for all we know, those higher 'bids' were from elsewhere.

Errex
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:26 PM
Rather unlikely if that happenned within hours of Magnum posting his findings, but yes, I'd rather give everyone here the benefit of the doubt.

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:27 PM
Bids of over $100 for the figure - no mention of if they had anymore to sell. It was for the 1 figure. Thats how I read it.

Also, where else could someone have found it? Any other tron forums?

Need the UK Disney Store Exclusive Tron toys?

For information regarding them please see the following thread
http://tiny.cc/6yzrn

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:34 PM
... anyone ever seen Treasure Of The Sierra Madre? >_>

Anon 2.0
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:35 PM
KSC Wrote:To all the ninjas that tried to hijack the figure, what a bunch of cheapskates! You should have offered like $500.

Ok, that comment alone really pisses me off. By saying that, you are in fact supporting the people who tried to hijack the auction by suggesting that they should have offered more!

Anyone who sunk so low as to try and hijack the auction and take what magnum bought fair and square should be derezzed. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

magnum
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:43 PM
I can't really point a finger at anyone in here but its does seem logical after I posted the ebay link. I'm sure the news of this finding traveled the web pretty fast ! It may not have been someone on this site, people view this site outside of being a member many times to see what new things surface. If it was anyone on here I gave them the polite version of what I wanted to say. Very thankful to seller for being honest to the point of telling me others offered $$$ more for figure. Good news its on its way, I have tracking number. Hope it has a safe journey to the states.

ctellis156
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:44 PM
magnum Wrote:Totally rude If there are people on this forum who tried to offer more money to this seller for this Castor figure and buy it out from under me..."Screw you" if you did not thats cool anyway here is an email I received from seller. This guy will get great feedback.

We have sent out the Castor figure to you today. Please kindly leave us the feedback as soon as you receive it in 10-20 business days. We are really doing very good to you since more than 3 buyers would like to offer us over USD100 to get this Castor figure but we turned down all of their request due to our store doesn't want break the transaction between you and our store as you were the 1st one to bid it.

Again, we have no more of this figure....each item of Tron has only one in our store at competitive rate. We hope you will love it as collection since it seems very difficult to get this figure in US and everyone asked for it.

Thank you and have a nice day!

HAH !
wow thats crazy, i swear it wasnt me either, i did contact him but it was just about if he had more or could reveal where his source was from. even as much as i may want it i dont have a $100 to pay for one lol im glad he stuck to your deal. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Zuse
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:50 PM
Maybe we can try to work together should another one pop up. Let someone get it who can make molds of the parts and then we can all have one.

End of line

KSC
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 7:49 PM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:
KSC Wrote:To all the ninjas that tried to hijack the figure, what a bunch of cheapskates! You should have offered like $500.

Ok, that comment alone really pisses me off. By saying that, you are in fact supporting the people who tried to hijack the auction by suggesting that they should have offered more!

Anyone who sunk so low as to try and hijack the auction and take what magnum bought fair and square should be derezzed.

Oh please, it was a dig at the a**holes who even tried. My point being, if they were so determined, I'm surprised all they could offer up is a measly hundred bucks. Sorry I didn't insert a in there somewhere to keep you from having an aneurysm.

Anyway, I can see this thread heading in the "Toys Found at Retail" direction. I don't e-bicker, so let me just say congrats to magnum for the epic score and take my leave. =)
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 8:53 PM
Shame on anyone who tried to buy it out from under the winner. That's pretty low.

I still wonder if we'll ever see any toys from the animated series. If so, maybe we'd see Castor released that way?

Or... the figures will have a totally different look which would be sad.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 8:56 PM
Disney should just license Tron Uprising figures to another company entirely since Suck Masters is apparently done with it. Perhaps in more capable hands we'll see some unreleased characters.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 9:17 PM
Is spinmasters done? I would think the licensing was spread across the series of movies and cartoons.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 9:24 PM
They have made it clear they are through with Tron. We will not see anything from Uprising unless someone else gets the license.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 9:25 PM
After the disaster we've had so far? I doubt they'd have the guts to try again.

Personally, I'll be MAD if they get it again. I don't want the risk of having the next leg of merch be so horribly managed.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Zuse
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 10:17 PM
Keep in mind that just because someone else takes over doesn't mean it will get better. For instance Jakks got the Pirates OTC license and the figures they're turning out are horrible. Same 4 inch scale, but with very bad proportions (big heads, tiny arms), weak articulation (no ball jointed shoulders OR hips). and a lot of reused parts across the line (for instance the men get the same arms as the female character). Spin Masters did figures with near perfect articulation, all of which had unique sculpts. Yes I hate them for not giving us the Castor they teased, and I hate the fact that series 3 and beyond won't ever come to pass, but they had potential and gave us some good products.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

End of line

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND